EXO TO SASAENG FANS:

XOXO (kissxhug) :) We Are ONE!!

 

 

[TRANS]

EXO on sasaeng fans at asiatoday
 
"We do have a lot of sasaeng fans.
Of course, we understand that their actions come from affection and interest in us, and we're thankful for that.
But to be frank, we do want them to restrain themselves.
 
We appreciate that they come to watch us,
but it would be nice if they could be respectful and follow the rules in public places.
 
When we have oversea schedules, some take the same plane with the members and take photos non-stop.
It's not important that we're uncomfortable by it,
but we feel sorry for other passengers and flight attendants who are innocent.
 
We are also thankful that they come to our dorm.
But we feel sorry for the neighbors who are in pain because of the excessive noise.
 
Some even sleep on the road in front of the dorm, and we would appreciate it if they contained themselves from doing such dangerous things.
 
As long as people aren't affected and the actions don't possess danger, we would be more thankful if fans can visit us with manners.
 
There was also a rumor recently about a fan cutting her hair and coming into the male's toilet with a photo going around. There were times where some did come in and take photos, but the fan in the photo was not a female in disguise but an actual boy.
 
 
We're going to have an official fan club this year. Maybe with the official fan club, there will be definite rules and keep in order."
 
 
©ggamjongin