The Double date

When destiny, has it's own way

Enjoy don't forget to comment and subscribe

____________________________________

-The next day at Coex Mall-

“Oh,jieun-ah you came”Hyoyeon said as she greet Jieun with a big smile.

While, Eunhyuk the guy beside her, her fiancée  force smile to IU who’s linking her arm with her Wooyoung oppa.

“Let’s order, shall we right hyoraengi??”Eunhyuk said with a re-assuring smile to Hyoyeon who seams know what’s the CEO up to.

“Neh oppa”

“So, how do you two get together wooyoung oppa I want to know since you two not look too close to each other” Hyoyeon said as she place her head on Eunhyuk’s shoulder in a cute way.

“Ahem well, I proposed the day when your engagement party held” Wooyoung chough a little as he began to move his hand towards IU’s waist who seams not comfortable about it.

“How do you two unnie?? Ooh I know the arrange marriage right??” IU attack back to Hyoyeon.

“Jieun-ah we have more history than you two do like filiming drama  well, we actually a childhood friend” Eunhyuk said smiling ,remembering how’s their childhood.

Wooyoung’s thaught(Hmm, really hyo never tells me when we’re dating or she forgot??)

“Neh we’re ones childhood friend” Hyoyeon added making IU more jealous.

-Flashback-

“Hyo”

“Hyukkie oppa”

“You ok??”Eunhyuk said as he see Hyoyeon fell on the ground.

“Ainyo” Hyoyeon said as her eyes become teary.

“Kajja, we have to go!!!”

Then………………………

“Hyo annyeong remember what I said if we’re meant to be together we will be married” Eunhyuk said from the airplane as Hyo lets him go.

-End of flashback-

“And, we get together now” Eunhyuk add earning a glare from Wooyoung.

“Hmm hyung that is a great story but,me and jieun will make a good memory soon right Jieun-ah?”

“Neh oppa”

“Oh congrats by the way” Wooyoung said, start showing jealousy.

“Well, thanks Wooyoung-ah I hope I can see you two in our wedding right hyoraengi??”Eunhyuk said as he give Wooyoung the invitation of the wedding.

“Ne Oppa”

“Of course hyung, I come I mean we come”