Meet the Lee's cosin

When destiny, has it's own way

Too long huh?? hope not!! this chapter is about meeting with Donghae and Seungri Enjoy don't forget to comment!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, in the happy side, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk is trying to persue their wedding preparation.

“Oh, there’s my sister in law’s boutique” Luna said

“Drive there Hyukjae” Yuri said.

“Neh ahjumma”

“Ok, you’re here Eomma, Ahjumma,Hyoyeonnie”

“Ok” their moms said.

“Ainyo oppa, I will be with your side since you’re my future husband anyway”

“Ok Hyo, I am so lucky”

Then, they arrive at the boutique.

“Anyangoseo”one of the waiter greet them

”Ne Anyangoseo, we’re here to meet Mrs Lee Songgyu”

”Ne, she’s waiting for you”

”Oh, anyangoseo nanenun Lee Songgyu imida”

”Ne, anyangoseo”

”Oh, you must be Mrs Kim Yuri right??”

“Ne”

“My husband is Lee Sungmin and this is my child who will in charge of one of the lee group company”

“Anyangoseo, nega Lee Donghae imida this is my wife, Lee Yoona”

“Ne, Anyangoseo”

“Oh Hyo unnie”

“Yongie”

“So, you know each other??”

“Ne”

Donghae is Eunhyuk’s cousin. He’s in charge of one of the Lee Company. He’s married with Im Yoona and they’re expecting their first child.

”Hyoraengi, you mention her once, I don’t know it’s her”

“Anyangoseo, nega Lee Seunghyun imida my nickname is Seungri or V.I.”

Lee Seunghyun or Seungri is the maknae of the most popular Boyband in Korea called Big Bang. He’s kind of playboy but they planned to match him with Granddaughter of one of the famous dancer in Korea, Gong Minji slash a maknae of 2ne1 .He have a courses called V academy which is an art courses and he’s not comeback  until next year. He is also a younger brother of Donghae.

”Oh, by the way, Seungri-ah Donghae-ah this is my fiancée, Kim Hyoyeon”

”You’re so pretty noona”

“Yah Seunghyun”

Then, Hyoyeon go and try a wedding dress, that Yoona pick for her. Eunhyuk also try a suite.

“Wow, you look beautiful hyo”

“Neh, You look gorgeous too oppa ”

“Come on, let’s take a lunch” Soongyu said.

Their moms are chatting about their things and they too.

”So, how many months Yoong?”

”Six months till due day”

”Oh”

”I thought you’re dating IU?”

“It’s an arrange marriage I don’t know why I fall even before the marriage” Eunhyuk said as he put his arms around Hyoyeon’s waist.

“I thought you’re dating Wooyoung oppa unnie ”

“Ainyo”

“How about you Seunghyun, Minzy”

”She’s still in YG practicing and recording for OUR duet  album” Seungri said emphasize the word OUR.

“Great one RI!” Donghae said as he put his thumbs up for the maknae.

“I…..I know Minzy,she’s one of my friend when I got in a dance group with her”

“You can dance?”Seungri said as eyes widened his eyes the V academy owner seams interested to take her in.

“Yah Noona for you”Donghae said as he smacks the maknae’s head.

“Yeah, I was a Dancing machine in a group called SNSD with Yoona but it’s over ever since we decided to go and fix our family problem”

“Me too hyoraengi ,I was a Dancing machine  in a group called Super Junior with Donghae it turns out that we have to handles  our family business”

“Aww, so sweet I have to go hyung, minzy is calling me”