Nursing you

Bittersweet Chocolate Love

Amber don't like the smells of the hospital. she really wanted to leave the hospital. "oh wait. I don't have money" she murmured. "and ugh, look at me I'm wearing my boxer. Maybe I should call krystal to pick me up and bring me a pair of jeans" she said. she search for her phone in her pocket. "great, dont have my phone either" she sighed. She looked to the table beside the bed. 'did he bought this for me?' She thought. She opened the plastic bag and found her favorite chocolate cake. "he remembers it" she said almost like a whisper.  He knows that she loves dark chocolate very much. she dig for the chocolate cake and smiled. 'It's delicious' she thought. Before she could take another spoon, someone called her.

"excuse me, ms. Liu?"
"yes?"
"someone just left you this, and the doctor said you can go if you feeling better"
"erm, thank you"
"you're welcome" the nurse gave her a sweater. Key sweater.

'oh his sweater' she thought. She wear it and put her hand inside the pocket of the sweater. 'it's so warm.. Huh, wait, what is this?' she found some money and a note. It said,

Take a cab. Be careful.
                                                -key
P.S: I'm sorry


yeah, key left this to her. Because he really worried about her.

Flashback


"may I help you sir?" Asked the nurse.
"can you do me a favor?" key said to the nurse.
"sure, what can I do for you?"
"well could you give this to amber liu? She's here because she fainted after overtire herself over there" key pointed where amber resting.
"okay, anything else?"
"oh yeah, do you have any paper and pen? I need to left her a note"
"yes, here"
Key began to write the note and left some money with it. Then he put it into the the sweater's pocket.
"please, make sure she have this"
"yes sir"
"thank you" then he left the hospital once again.

Flashback end

Amber grabbed the plastic that key brought for her. She left the hospital and took a cab like he told her to. when she arrived, she wasn't go to her place, but went to key's instead. she want to say  'thanks' and 'I'm sorry too' to him.

"key?" She said. She open the door and found him sleeping in his room. "he's tired" she said she left the sweater on the dining table. She put a sticky note on the sweater.

Thanks..
                         -amber
------------------------------



Key woke up. He felt dizzy as his cold wasn't getting better. He went to the kitchen to have a drink. "huh?" He found his sweater and the note. he smiled. After having a drink, he then walked to his room again. He text chanyeol, his asisstant, that he can't go to work and told him to cancel all the schedule for today. he really need a rest. Before he could close his eyes, he heard the door's opened. Before he went out from his room, amber peeked from the door. "may I come in?" She asked. Cheerful as usual. Yeah she's not upset anymore. "yeah sure" he chuckled. Amber sat on the bed beside key. "Are you okay?" She asked. "not really" he gave her a weak smile. amber hold his hand. "for yesterday, I'm sorry" she said. Key just smiled. "me too" he said. Then amber phone rang. she grabbed her phone and answer it. "you're here? Okay wait a minute"
Then she hung up. "are you leaving?" Key asked. "nope, I'm nursing you" she said. Key smiled. That's exactly what he wanted.
 
=========
 
Annyeong
so~ they finally made up. but they don't know that many problem await them.
sorry for my terible english. I'm indonesian. you're free to give your suggestion to me about the story. just send me a message or wall me :)  and is there anyone can made a poster for this story? please contact me :)