I'm Sorry! There I said it!

Bittersweet Chocolate Love

Key pov

She's overreacting. if she really want to go to our date, she could wait for me to change clothes then we could go. Why did she cancelled it if she want it so bad? I really can't understand her. I lied on my bed. My cold still not getting better. Oh I wish she was here, nursing me like she always do when I get sick.. Did she worried about me being sick? No, she was too mad and I still don't understand why. Maybe I should apologize for whatever I did. It feels so wrong not having her nursing me with her caring smile when I sick. I grab my sweater and went to her.

"amber can you open the door?" I said. No answer. I can only heard noises from TV. she still mad? "baby, look, I'm sorry for what I said.. I do care about you, and I'm sorry for making you mad. can you hear me??" I asked. Still no respond. "baby... Please I'm sorry" I tried to open the door. Huh? It opened. I entered her apartement. "baby?" I asked. I can't found her. I saw the TV was on, but no one there watching it. "maybe she was asleep" I muttered. I went closer to the couch and I'm surprised from what I saw.

"amber!" She just laying on the floor looking unconcious. "baby?" I pat her cheek lightly. No she's not sleeping. Oh god! I run to my apartement and grabbed my car key. I came back and carried her then hurrily drove the car to the hospital. When we're finally arrived at the hospital, I wait for her outside the room. The doctor finally came out the room.

"so? How's her condition?" I panicked. "she's fine, nothing serious, just overtire herself. She just need some rest" the doctor said. "can I come in? I want to see her" I asked the doctor. "sure" "amber?" I saw her laying on the bed. Sleeping. I smiled from the beautiful view. She looks so peaceful. I went closer to her then sit on the bed. I caressed her short hair. "you make me worried. You should take care of yourself more" I whispered. "I hate to see you look weak like this. You've always been stronger than me" I whispered again. I caressed her cheek. She looked so thin. I sneezed. Ugh my cold gotten worse. I think I need something warm, and maybe some food for her later.

I bought hot americano, some fruits, bread and two sliced of her favorite chocolate cake. I opened the door. I saw her already woke up.

"amber, how's your feeling?" I asked and smiled. I put all that I bought on the table beside her bed. she's not answering.

"Baby? What's wr-"

"what do you want?"

"huh? Are you still mad? look I'm so-" I haven't finished my words.

"leave me alone!" she yelled.I was taken aback. I hate being yelled. Even my mom and my grandma never yelled at me.

"ugh you still mad for that stupid matter?! What's wrong with you?" I shouted.

"you think it was stupid matter? You made me waiting for a half hour in cold weather, then when I went to your apartement I saw you still sleeping. Not even bothered to say 'I'm sorry' or something, you think it stupid? fine!I was stupid!" she shouted.

"I was sick!"

"at least you could say sorry!"

"fine I'm sorry! I'm sorry for being sick. there I said it! Are you happy now? I thought you over tire yourself but looks like you even have energy to yelled and shouted at me. I'm leaving then" I grabbed my americano and left. Ugh really I can't understand her. I left the hospital and drive way home. I'm worried about her and she's acting like that? But come again. I brought her here. she didin't even bring her phone, her wallet, or a warm sweater. I drive back to the hospital.

"may I help you sir?" Asked the nurse. "can you do me a favor?" I said to the nurse.

===========

thank you for your comment please look forward for the next chapter :)