TWO BOYFRIENDS...?

My weird boyfriend...!

 

JunHyung’s POV

MinJee , you know you’re everything to me.I don’t want to hurt you atll.But I’ve a weird diseases and when it happens I will turn to someone else and ignore you.I ‘ve find a lot of way to get over this disease from me but every time I fail.I hug MinJee tightly again and just wish the tiem can stop right here.The happiest moment in my life.I love how we embrace each other.I felt Min Jee’s hand is around my waist as well.

“So what’s exactly happen ,oppa?Please tell me and what you mean by the diseases?Is it some kind of cancer or what?Please don’t leave me .I won’t let you die.I love so much ,you know that,”my little MinJee sure is cute when she is worry about me.She keep talking and I didn’t find my way to interrupt her talk at all.

“Oppa,Why’re you keep quiet only?Don’t just stared at me.Please tell me what is it?You know you’re making me so worry last night because I didn’t get any call from you.You know I didn’t sleep last night…You..”before MinJee get to say anything again I lean closer to her and kiss her lips.Her eyes are widened with my sudden kiss.She cupped her face with her hand and blushing.I just can’t help it but teasing her with a kiss whenever she’s talking too much.It’s the best seeing her blushing and she’s so cute.

“Oppa,what’s that for?”she still cupped her face with her hand.

I smirked,”I just love to taste your lips.”

She blushed even more,”OPPA!”she whined.

“Arasso,let’s get back to the question now.It’s not a serious diseases at all.Just that I have a weird diseases ever since I was little.I don’t what kind of stupid diseases is this?”I said

“So?What’s it?”MinJee’s red face suddenly didn’t get redden that much already.

“You know that when it’s raining I will become another person who is really different from me right now who being caring and loving.When it’s rain I will be hot temper person I treat the person around me badly,”I explained to MinJee.

Min Jee just turn to me with her widened eyes.Maybe she’s kidn of shock with my weird diseases,”And that’s why I treat you like that last night maybe.But you’re really everything in heart .I really love you.”I said and give another hug to MinJee.

“Oppa,why you never told me about this before?You know if you love a person you should tell every thing to that person.I’m kind of disappointed that oppa didn’t trust me and tell me about your secret,”she pouted.

“I’m sorry,MinJee.From now on I’ll tell you everything.I won’t let you get hurt again but about the diseases.I really can’t control it when it’s raining.If I hurt you I’m sorry about it.I really didn’t mean to,”I explained it first.

She shook her hand,”Aniyo,oppa.I’ll understand it.”MinJee said with a smile on her face.

She really didn’t know how cute she is when she’s smiling and pouting not to mention of when she is worry about me.She’s even more cute.I cupped her face with my hand.

No One’s POV

So after JunHyung told MinJee about his secret.They’d been love birds again but only when it’s raining.JunHyung will treat MinJee badly but MinJee know it’s because the diseases he’s having.However,it’s now as easy as MinJee thought.It’s getting more worse day by day.JunHyung always treat him badly and shout at her when it’s raining.

Until one day that MinJee really can’t handle it anymore.It’s raining heavily and JunHyung treat her even more bad that she push her away when he hurt his ankle.MinJee was just trying to help him but he pushed her away.MinJee stood up and told herself that it’s just JunHyung’s diseases that attacking him.He’s still love me.However,MinJee can’t get over it at all.

MinJee’s POV

I can’t stand it anymore of how badly JunHyung will be when it’s raining.

“OPPA!I want to break up with now!I can’t stand it anymore!I still love you so much but you just treat me like nothing when it’s raining.I really can’t stand it anymore.You know it’s hurt when you treat me like this,”I said while JunHyung was sitting there because of his hurting ankle.

He didn’t say anything but just leave me walk away from him.

When I across the road,there’s a car which drive in really high speed,I was shock by it when it’s keep horning at me but I just getting a shock from it and my leg is numb.I can’t walk to anywhere.I close my eyes and I was thinking I’m going to dead this time.

Suddenly someone quickly grabbed my arms and pulled me away to the roadside.I turned to see who’s it.I didn’t expect it’s him.

The one who saved me is JunHyung oppa.Even when his ankle is hurting he try his best to walk and grabbed me.I was fall on the top of him and looking at him who lied down on the roadside.

“YAH!Are you trying to kill yourself?Why did you do that?”JunHyung shouted again at me.I’m sick of how he shout at me.I stood up by myself but I fall again because I hurt my knee and it’s bleeding badly.

I just tunr my face from him.I don’t want to look at him at all because of how bad he treat me.

“YAH!What’s wrong with you?Didn’t say thank you at all after I save you.I better let you die just now,”JunHyung utter out while he is trying to sit back.

“Then why don’t you just let me die just now.I rather die just now than being like this right now,”I shouted at him this time.

H sighed,”Yah!You’re really troublesome.”

“YAH!ENOUGH NOW.STOP SAYING SOMETHING BAD ABOUT ME.I REALLY HATE IT WHEN YOU KEEP COMPLAINIGN ABOUT ME.JUST LET ME DIE JUST NOW THEN.DON’T SAVE ME.I DON’T EVEN HOPE FOR YOU TO SAVE ME.YOU DON’T LOVE ME TOO.I KNOW THE ONE APPEAR DURING SUNSHINE LOVE ME BUT I JUST HOPE YOU LOVE ME TOO .I WANT THE WHOLE YOU TO LOVE.I’M SICK OF BEING SHOUT BY YOU!!!LET ME DIE!!”I try to stand up and walk to the road again but suddenly someone grabbed my wrist.

“Yah!Please stop saying things like that.You know I love you so much,”I  get shocked by that voice because beside shouting at me he never tall to me properly like this.He pulled me into him and lean into kiss my lips which was wet with rain and my tears.

We break out kiss and I turn to him,”But it’s still raining.How…?”I said.

“Yah!I hate saying something corny .Just….I…Geez…Why is it so hard for me to say it?”the hot temper JunHyung rubbed his back head and blushing.

“Oppa,you’re blushing right now.”I grinning.

“Yah!Stop laughing.I’m not blushing it’s just that I’m hot!”he cover his blushing face with some excuses.

“Bt it’s raining right now and it’s cold.How could it be hot?”I still grinning.

He can’t stop from blushing and I just lean in to him and give a tender kiss to him to make him stop blushing.

He turn to me and still the hot temper JunHyung oppa but now he’s just didn’t treat me badly already.He’s being the caring JunHyung oppa again even it’s raining.However,the fierce face that very obvious during rainy days still the same but he didn’t shout at me already and just like the caring and loving JunHyung oppa duirng sunshine days.

After that incident,I had changed  the hot temper JunHyung who being hot temper during rainy days to the nice JunHyung again even sometime she will be hot temper too during rainy days but not as how he was before.He didn’t treat me badly again.

And now,I think I have two boyfriends.One is the cute and lovely JunHyung oppa during sunshines days and one is cool and fierce but lovely JunHyun oppa during rainy days.I think I’m the luckiest person in the world to have such a cute and cool boyfriend.I love either both of them so much...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

YAH!!I FINALLY DONE IT...MAYBE NOT ONE-SHOT NOW BUT TWO-SHOT

I SUPPOSEDLY MAKE IT ONE-SHOT BUT I FOUND THAT I CAN'T STOP MYSELF FROM KEEP TYPING IT AND MAKE IT TWO-SHOT NOW...I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THE STORY...

SORRY IF IT'S NOT CLEAR I MEAN MAYBE IT'S KIND OF CONFUSING SORRY ABOUT IT...

BOW*..

PLEASE ANTICIPATE MY OTHER TWO-SHOTS(MAYBE) STORY AGAIN NEXT TIME..

SPOILERS FOR SECOND TWO-SHOTS STORY:

A twins and a guy but the boy love the older one and the younger one loves the boy...

how will their love turn to be??

will it be a turning point for the younger one to be with the boy she loves???

check it out next fanfic..

Please stay tuned for next fanfic...

THANKS THANKS THANKS...

*GIVES CAKE*