WEIRDO...!!

My weird boyfriend...!

 

MinJee’s POV

Hi,I’m Min Jee….I felt I’m the luckiest person in the world because I have a really caring Yeobo..We always stick around together.And we’ve been together for a month.However,I felt like we’ve been together for such a long time. He’s a very nice guy who lovely and caring. Perhaps,people will judge him that he looks a bit fierce but that is just his appearance. He is kind hearted person inside.

Here he go , the guy who holding two cup of ice-cream came over me.

“Jagiya,here’s your double chocolate ice-cream,”he handed the ice-cream to me.

So here he is, let me introduce to you all.He is the one I’m talking about.My yeobo,Yong Jun Hyung.Perhaps his appearance did look a bit fierce because of his sharp eyes.But he’s a guy who can fragile easily when it comes to love.

“Yah,you really still like a kids,”he chuckled while looking at me scooping my ice-cream into my mouth.

“Wae?What’s wrong?”still eating my ice-cream.

He leaned closer and kiss me,”Here you go,there’s ice-cream around yoru mouth.And I it.Jeongmal dalkomhan.”Jun Hyung smirk to me.

He never know that his smile really something.That’s it how I found out he’s not a hard person to hang with.His smile really can melt me up like the ice-cream I’m holding now melting through my hand.

“Aigoo,you really clumsy.See the ice-cream melt up now,”JunHyung take out a handkerchief and clean my hand.

I love him of how he making me surprise with a suddenly move from him.Just like just now he leaned in and kiss me without any warning for me.

It’s Saturday and we just walked around the park after we have our ice-cream.We always have been like this whenever  it comes to weekend.We hang out together for quite a whole day during weekends.Not that we didn’t have time together during weekdays.Is just that we are high school students and we both are busy with study as well.So we’re not really hanging together for whole day during weekdays.So, we take a chance to hang out together during weekends.

“Oppa,why’re we going to hang out next??”we’re holding hand while walking next to each other.

“Well, it’s all up to you of where would you like to hang out.I will just being a obedient yeobo for you,”he turned to me and smiled while his hand ran towards my cheek.He pinched my cheek gently.

“Yah!Why did you do that?”I rubbed my cheek which being pinched just now.

“Because you’re too cute for me to handle,”he smirked.

Then,we continue to our next destination.I would like to go to amusement park since I never been there already after exam for last week.I’ve been locked up myself at room to review and didn’t go anywhere else.As for now I would like to have fun after a week of studying.

*At the amusement park*

We have a lot of fun there and Jun Hyung oppa had win a big fluffy toys for me.It’s my favourite,pig rabbit.After that, it’s been late already and JunHyung oppa would like to walk with me to home since my home it’s just not far from here.He say he would like to spend some more time with me during walking me to home.So I just nodded to him.

Suddenly,when we are on our way home.It’s raining.

“Oppa!Let’s ran .It’s raining,”I grabbed JunHyung oppa’s wrist and ran.

However,JunHyung oppa just stand still and suddenly he pushed my hand away from his wrist,”Yah!Don’t touch me.”He suddenly shouted on me.

“Mwoya?”I pouted and turn to him,”You never shout at me like that before.What’s wrong oppa?Yah!Don’t joke around now.Let’s go.”I once grabbed his wrist again but he pushed me away.

“He shout at me again,”Yah!Stop it!I don’t even like you.”he turned away ran away from me.

I just looking at his back as he ran away from me.Suddenly,my tears flowing through my cheek.I felt the tears just flowing with the rain.What’s wrong with him?Why he treat me like this suddenly?Did I do something wrong?Why he’s just like the weather changing suddenly from sunshine to gloomy and raining.I just walk to home by myself and have a hot bath and turn to my room directly without having dinner.

My mind just keep thinking of what had JunHyung oppa did to me just now.I felt my heart ache when he treat me like this.I turn to the pig rabbit that he gives me just now,”Yah!Junnie,why is it oppa treat me like this?Did I do something that irritated him?”I named the pig –rabbit as Junnie since it’s a gift from him to me.”YAH!Junnie,you know what,I miss him a lot.He always call me during night before I go to sleep but why he hasn’t call me yet?What’d happen?Junnie-ah talk to me!”I mumbling to the pig-rabbit who just sit still there without any reaction.Aigoo,of course Junni won’t reply me.Junnie is a dolls only.

I turned my to the window which just next to my bed.Looking at the rain raining whole night and Jun Hyung oppa didn’t call at all.I just sit at my bed and stared at the rain through the window.I felt my heart ache that I can’t even sleep.

*The next day*

The sun had rise and it’s shine through my window.I open my eyes and thinking back of what had happened last night.Ah,JunHyung oppa ignore me and he didn’t call me at all.I miss him a lot.He never treat me like this from the day we had been together.

I get up and wash up myself and walk to school.It’s a sunshine day which everyone are with happy face but I’m just moody because of JunHyung oppa ignore me.Everyone talking about their lovely weekends yesterday and I just moody all along.

Suddenly someone wrapped arms around my shoulder from behind,I prepare my palm to slapped the person who I thought it’s a ert who trying to touch me like this.Before I get to slap that person I suddenly stop.Luckily I didn’t slapped that person because it’s JunHyung oppa who wrapped his arms around my shoulder from behind.

“YAH!Why you being so fierce suddenly?”JunHyung said and cupped his hand around my face.

I pushed his hand away from my face,”Don’t you hate me?Why’re you treat me like this again?”

JunHyung just turn to me with his curious face,”Waeyo?What’re you saying?I never going to treat you like this.I love you,you know,”he wrapped his arms around my waist and lean closer while give me a kiss on my cheek.

I really don’t understand him.How could he turn like this after treating me badly last night.Leave me alone and walk away by himself and didn’t call me at all last night.

I pushed him away and I ran away from him.After running away from him.I found a shaddy tree and sit under the tree.

Suddenly, a voice came from behind.I turn to behind.It’s JunHyung oppa who behind,”Min Jee-ah.I’m so sorry for what I had did last night.”I didn’t turn to sit next to him but we just sit back by back.

I didn’t answer anything.I wrapped my hand along my knees and sit there listen to him.He stand and walk to sit next to me.

“Min Jee-ah please don’t’ ignore me.I didn’t mean to do that last night.”JunHyung said while he’s just sit next to me without wrapped his arms around my shoulder because he knew I’m not in the mood right now.He knows I want to be alone.So he just leave me wrapping my hand along my knees.He smirk a little because he once say that while I’m cute with this kind of position.

“I pouted and turn to him,”Then why’re you acting like this to me last night?”I finally speak to him.

“Well,I want to ask you first.Will you still love me after I telling you my secret?I mean this is some extraordinary secret.No one can stand it with my lil diseases,”JunHyung never been pushie around me when he want to say something but this time he kind of being pushing around and don’t’ want to say it.

I stand up and attempt to walk away because of JunHyung oppa being like that.Suddenly he grabbed my wrist and said,”Where’re you going?”

“I’m not going to waste my time here because he didn’t really want to tell me what is it,”I said and trying to get my wrist away from his hand.But fail.JunHyung pulled me and embraced me around his arms.I felt warm under his hug.I return a hug to him as well.I hold on him tightly.I don’t want to treat me like this at all.I love him so much.