이웃 옆집,P3,Confession.

The Neighbour Next Door 이웃 옆집

The Neighbour Next Door 이웃 옆집,Part 4,Confession.


"Minho,you want some?"I offered some chips for him.

"Feed me."Said Minho.I smiled,"Ah."He opened his mouth.I placed the chip into his mouth."Yummy.."He said while chewing.We were already on the plane for quite long,"Excuse,we are the WGM's filming crew,we would like to interview both of you."Said a lady.I looked at Minho,he nodded."Who first?"The lady asked.Minho got up and followed them to the back,he sat on a chair and they start filming.

"Why did you chose her as your partner?"The screen appeared some words.Minho thought for awhile,"I've been seeing her for 3 times,since this started.Umm...everytime,it was coincidence,when i was down i saw her once.She was feeding some cats with cat foods.And she happened to talk to the cats,well,i thought it was a good idea,so i tried and i did feel better."Said Minho."What do you think about her?"The words changed on the screen."Uhh..She's really kind,cute,beautiful,smart and she is a lovely girl."Minho smiled,and blushed a little.

"Is she your ideal type?"The words changed.Minho thought for awhile and bit his lower lip."Ye."He nodded and smiled.The crew laughed.The director gave a thumbs up to Minho,Minho stood up and shook hands with him."Whew!I am sweating.."He wiped his sweat with hand.The lady told Yuri it was her turn,Yuri and Minho walk passed each other,Minho patted her shoulder."Did you thought this all was just a prank or something?"The screen appeared some words.Yuri laughed,"Of course,with an idol,a famous idol."She smiled."What was your first impression about him?"The screen's sentence changed.Yuri giggled,"He's handsome,he's very caring,he's very sweet."Said Yuri."Will you treasure him?"

Yuri laughed,she paused for awhile,she nodded."Did you knew your neighbour was an idol?"The screen changed.Yuri shook her head,"Aniyo."The lady sent her back to the front."Minho,those questions were funny.."Said Yuri."We'll take lots of photos!"Said Minho.Yuri nodded,they shared what they said just now and laughed together.And they slept,the crews took their chance to take this picture.They were going to collect photos of them and placed it in a photobook."Dear passengers,the plane is landing in a few minutes."Said the captain of the airplane.I cheered and Minho patted my head,my heart fluttered for the very first time.

My face got red,"Omo,my Yuri is blushing?"Said Minho."Yah...When did i became your property?"I pouted.Minho went closer,"Right now."He whispered.It made my heart fluttered even more,i lowered my head and looked out of the window.I could see him smiling at the corner of eye.He raised his left hand to scratch his head,when he place it down,it touched my right hand.I quickly took it away,but he held it tightly and placed it on his lap.I looked at our hands then at him.He went closer and kissed my forehead."Please stop..."My heart was beating really fast.Minho laughed and stood up,"Come on."

I stood up as well,we went down the plane and went into the airport.The crews had came with us to the house we were going to live in."Its so beautiful."I said while walking up the stairs."It sure is."Said Minho while holding our luggages.The crews had started to film us,"So we've reached this beautiful house,now for dinner,i'm hungry."Minho pulled me out of the bedroom.We had went to a western restaurant."The view here is the best."I said in fluent english."Ne?"Minho asked,not understanding what i just said."Aniyo,i just said that the view here is beautiful."I said while cutting my steak and dipping with chili.

We had a delicious meal,we walked around."What do you want to do if i wasn't here?"I asked Minho."Watch football."Said Minho.I had read an article about Minho,who loves to play football.And who is good at sports."Oh!Theres a ice rink here."Said Minho.He eyed me wierdly,"Wan-na try?"He asked in a funny tone.I laughed and nodded.The crews followed,"Yuri,you tell him."Minho pushed me to the counter."Your the man,your the one whose supposed to ask."I said while smirking.I pushed him to the counter,"2."He said to the person who was in charge."For you and the beautiful lady here?Coming right up!"Said the man."Not just any man,but a handsome one."I said,while smiling."What did you say?"Minho asked.

"Nothing."I said while laughing.The man seemed to understand what we were talking about,he laughed as well.We took our skating shoes and went in,the crews had to follow too.We saw a lot of couples holding hands and more."Wanna try that?"Minho pointed at someone who was doing a triple flip."I can do that."I was trained by my coach since young,so i knew how to skate.I did some moves for him,while he was holding tight on the bars."Don't be so childlish,let go!"He held tightly on the bars."Only if you let me hold your hand."Said Minho."Sly..How sly..."I murmured while skating away.He wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me towards him."Ah!"I shrieked.The crews laughed."Yah!"I whacked him playfully on the shoulder.

Minho smiled as well.

We went back to the house."Night,Goodbye!"I waved to the camera,joking."Andwae!I have to show everyone the scenery up here."Said Minho.I nodded and went into the bathroom."She's very tired."Minho whispered to the camera and giggled.I took my toothbrush and brushed my teeth."Yuri-ah!Look at this?"Said Minho,running towards me while holding a couple pajamas."Wear it."Said Minho,pushing the pajamas to me."Okay,okay."I took the pajamas went back into the bathroom to change.When i came back out,Minho was standing infront of the door."Tada!"He was wearing the pajamas as well.

"Here."Said one of the crew,he gave us an envelope.

"What's inside?"I asked.

"Card."Said the crew.

Minho opened the envelope and pulled the card out."Please make supper."Minho laughed."We just ate."I said to the crew."We're eating again?I will get fat."I said while getting off the bed,heading to the kitchen."How bout you make for me,and i'll eat?"Said Minho,standing at the stairs."Great idea!"I shouted from the kitchen.Minho sat on the couch and watch soccer."Aren't you going to help her?"Said the crew.Minho looked at the crews,"Do i have to?"He whispered,but loud enough for Yuri to hear."I can hear you!"I shouted while pouring coconut sauce on the ice.Minho sticked his tongue out and smiled.

I brought the ice out,"Ooo..."Minho his lips.

"You only made one?"Said Minho,muching the ice.I nodded,"Its nice."Said Minho."Want some?"He placed a sppon full of ice infront of me.I nodded,we shared the same bowl and the same spoon,somehow,i felt funny inside."You don't mind do you?"I asked."Why should i?"Said Minho,munching the ice."Want some?"He asked the crews.The camera nodded,Minho laughed,"My jagiya made it for me!But you only can have a spoon."Said Minho.The crew nodded,Minho took the spoon and shove some ice into it.He placed it infront of the crew's face and he ate it himself.We laughed."Kidding!"Said Minho.

"My neighbour,want more?"He asked.I looked at him,i nodded.He shoved the spoon into my mouth and slowly pulled it out."Good?"He asked me.I nodded and gave a thumbs up."You really made it?"He asked curiously.I nodded,"Of course!"I said while muching the ice."Lets go to bed."I said while turning off the television.Minho smirked,"What are you smirking at?"I asked."Noth.....ing."He said jokingly.I took his bowl and washed it.When i went back to the living room,Minho was nowhere to be seen."Where is he?"I asked a crew.He pointed upstairs.I tiptoed and went upstairs,he was sleeping on the bed.I sat on the floor,"Did you brush your teeth?"I asked.He laughed,"You sound like my mom!"He joked."Yah!"I poked at his waist.He laughed even more,he jumped off the bed and carried me on bed.

"Goodnight!"Said Minho.The crews closed the lights,and i noticed something glowed in the dark,i placed my hand on it and Minho screamed."What are you doing?"Said Minho."Hey,he's pants glows in the dark."I told the crews.The crews turned the lights back on,"Turn it off and look at his pants."I said while pointing his pants."Cool right?"Said Minho.The crews turned the lights off again,"Its his bones!"I laughed.His pants was a picture of 4 bones,glowing in the dark."How come mine doesn't glow?"I said."Mine is special."Said Minho,showig his pants off.I giggled."Night crews!Night fans!"I said."Aren't you going to say it to me?"Said Minho."Goodnight Choi Minho."I said.Minho clapped his hands together,"Thats better."Said Minho.

When i was sleeping,Minho woke up and gave me a peck on the forehead.

"Who said you could do that?"I whsipered while trying to be calm,and you don't want the crews to hearr it right?

I could just hear Minho giggling.I whacked him to keep him quiet.The crews checked on us,and we pretended to be asleep.When we heard the door close,Minho started giggling again."Stop giggling!"I poked his waist.And he fell off the bed with a loud thud.He was still giggling even though he fell on the floor."Yah!"I pulled his hand up.He sat on the bed and stopped for awhile.I the lamp next to the bed."What's wrong with you?"I whispered.And he started to giggle again."Argh!"I pulled the pillow over me.

Just then,he gave me a big warm hug.

It kind of tickled me,so i pushed him away."I'm trying to sleep."I whispered."I'm trying to sleep."He inmitated.I groaned even louder.This night,i don't think i can have a good sleep.And he kept poking my back."Would you stop doing that?"I whispered."Would you stop doing that?"He inmitated again."Yah!"I raised my voice and started poking his waist.And theres he goes again,giggling again.But he stopped real quick.After a few hours sleeping,I sat up,"What's that smell?"I pressed my nose.I sniffed and went into the bathroom,the awful smell was coming from outside the window.I closed the window,and turned to leave.But something strong enough to knock me down hit me.

When i opened my eyes,Minho was on top of me,sleeping.He was too heavy for me,our lips were connected.And my heart was pounding hard and fast.I slide next to the empty space and wake him up while blushing.Does he sleep walk?"Choi Minho,wake up."I patted his face on my lap.He showed no response,when i was about to stand up,he started giggling again."What's wrong with you?"I shaked his body."I don't sleep walk,i did it on purpose."Said Minho,the light coming from the moon shone at us.I could see him smirking,my heart was beating faster.

"What do y-"He raised his own body with his hands and leaned close to me.

"W..W.What are you doing?"I stuttered.He smirked."Move."I said in a soft whisper."Move."I repeated."Move!"I raised my voice."Saranghae."He placed his soft lips on mines.My heart fluttered,i melted.When he was done,he quickly jumped on the bed and pulled the covers over his head.I gulped and stood up.My face were really red.But,of course,you can't see it in a such dark area.I slept next to him and stole a glance at him."Aren't you hot?"I asked him.He showed no response.I smiled.Suddenly,he place a hand on my forehead."Wow,are you blushing?"He said in a teasing way.

I swung his hand away and he got on top of me.And my heartbeat increased,gosh,i'm going to have a heart attack soon.He leaned closer,"Your so fun to tease!"And he got off.I turned away and closed my eyes.The next day,when i woke up,Minho was changing his clothes."Yah!Go in there!"I pointed at the bathroon with one hand on my face.Minho gave me a merong and mouthed no.I groaned.I stood up and went out of the room.The crews were smiling brightly at me."Is there something wrong?"I asked.A crew brought me to a laptop,"Watch."She said.My jaws were wide opened,i..."Was it fun?"The crew asked."But i didn't saw any last night."I said."Ours are so ting,thats why."Said the crew.I thanked the crew and went upstairs.

Dang it,we got caught!

"Choi M-"I stopped when i opened the door,and he appeared to be standing right behind it.

"What?"He asked.I hit his chest,"Ow,ow,ow!"He held both of my wrist to stop me.When i looked up,my face was red in colour.Not because of i was angry,but its so embarassing!"The crews placed a camera in the room!"I yelled.Minho let go and his jaws fell to the ground."Pabo yah!"I hit his chest,this time he didn't react.I pushed him aside and went into room,there was a black clip sticking on the corner of the ceiling.A crew went in,"Heres your shirt and we are going to film in 5 minutes."Said the crew.Minho came back in,"Thats what couples do right?"He asked.No comment.I took the shirt and wore it,and of course,it was a couple T-shirt."Ah...Kyeowa!"Said Minho.

The crews barged into the room with the camera."Are you guys ready?"The director asked."Wait,i have something to say."Said Minho.The crews and director left,so it was only me and Minho."What?"I asked."Kwon Yuri."Said Minho."I think i like you."Said Minho.