이웃 옆집,P2 First Day

The Neighbour Next Door 이웃 옆집

The Neighbour Next Door이웃 옆집,Part 2,First Day.


I was awake just because of Ginger,he kept barking and barking.But,there was a reason to this.There was someone standing outside of my door.I opened the door,and saw Minho.He grabbed my hand and pushed me in."Hey!"I got a little grumpy.Everyone do get a little grumpy when they wake up,right?Minho stared at her,"What?"Yuri raised her hands to her shoulder.Minho pulled her arm to move her forward and placed a hand behind her back to push her forward."Where were you?"He hugged tightly."I just woke up."I said innocently.

"There are lots of fans and reporters down there,get yourself dress up."He said.

I could see,that he was worried about me.After all,i was alone in my house.I got dressed and took my phone."Why are there reporters and fans?"I asked,while buckling my shoe."They got the news."He answered.I mouthed,'O' and nodded repeatingly.He laughed and patted my head.And we head off,there was so many fans and reporters,it was like we were giving free SAMSUNG S4 for everyone.We go into a car,"Where are we going?"I asked."You'll see."He whispered in my ear.Which made me blush.I had wear a white fluffy hat with sun glasses on.

I wore a a black shirt with white coat and a black tight pants.I took my phone out and entered Instagram.There were so many comments,"Unnie,your in WGM?""UNNIE!NO~""WGM with Minho..Can't wait"

I went my twitter and it was the same,lots of comments.I pulled Minho's sleeve.He looked at me,"Can i have a picture?"I asked.He pinched my cheeks and nodded.We took a photo,and we did a 'PEACE' sign.Minho took a photo too.I post it on Instagram and millions of people commented and liked."Being an idol sure is hard."I murmured."I heard you."Minho whispered.Which made me jump a little and blushed.I looked out,i ended up doing a reality show with SHINee's Minho.And Minho pulled me away from the window,"They are lots of reporters out there,careful."He said caringly.Those warmness,i had never felt before.Suddenly Minho turned to me,i quickly looked away.He took his scarf off and placed around my neck.

"Khamsamnida."I bowed a little."Don't be so formal." He joked.

We reached a small cafe at the seashore.There was no one around,but there were peoples in black."Why are they standing there?"I pointed at them while getting off the car."To protect you."He said,and held my hand.I lowered my head and blushed again.Then,just then,my phone rang."Yobuseyo?"I answered."You really signed a contract for filming a kissing scene with SHINee's Minho?"My mom half shouted.I nearly choked on my food,kissing scene?"Mom,its a television program,We.Got.Married."I said slowly."WE GOT MARRIED?Your marrying him?"I could hear a thud at the other side.She had hung up,but i am 100% sure she's fine."Who was that?"Said Minho,while cutting his beaf."My mom."I answered.I looked at Minho,he was having a hard time cutting his food."Here."I took his fork and knife.I cut them into pieces and gave him back the fork and knife."Thank you."He said.

I smiled and continued to eat."Don't you have anything to do?"I asked him.Since he was an idol,i bet he had a lot of schedules to do."Nope."He shook his head."Not even 1 program to film?"I asked."No."He asnwered.He held my hand again and walked me to the car."Where are we going next?"I asked.He sighed and started to speak,"Yuri,i want to spend this day with you,because this coming 6 days,i have to finish everything up to film WGM."He said."I understand."I said and smiled.I was starting to open up to him even though i don't know him well."Can i have your number?"Said Minho,holding his phone.I nodded and took my phone out,we placed our numbers into our contact list."We are heading to COEX shopping mall."Said Minho.

"But aren't we?"Said Yuri."I know,as long you don't take those things your wearing off,they won't regconize you."Said Minho.Soon,we reached the shopping mall.Me and Minho got off quickly and went straight into the mall.And,he held my hand."Do you want anything?"He asked.I shook my head,i had nothing to buy."I'll get you something,keep in contact."He showed me his phone.I nodded and we separated.I went into a bookshop and bought some SHINee posters.I held the plastic bag and walked around.I went to a corner and dialed Minho's phone number."Where are you?"I asked."Let's meet back at the entrance."Said Minho.I agreed and reached there.The car was already waiting outside,but i decided to wait for Minho.I turned around,facing outside."Was there something wrong?"I asked myself.

I got worried and turned back around.And Minho was so close to me,i stepped back a bit."Pabo."He whispered,and took the plastic bag that i was holding.I blushed and got on the car."Hopefully he didn't get hurt or something."I murmured softly.I turned to him,he had his eyes closed.Since the road was bumpy,Minho's head slide down and landed on my shoulder.Well,i didn't really mind.And,i fell asleep too.After how-long-should-i-know,the driver woke us up.And we got off the car.I looked up and saw my own apartment,i smiled.Minho pulled me into the elevator and pressed one of the buttons."Did you enjoy today's trip?"He asked."I do!"I answered while smiling.

His sudden move had scared me,he blocked me using both of his hands,and leaned in."Yah..C..Choi Minho..."I whispered softly.I placed both of my hands on his chest,just in case...He leaned more closely,but the elevator stopped on the other ground,2 kids were staring at us.Minho stepped away,and i sighed secretly.The elevator reached our ground and i quickly went out,i could hear giggling sounds.I quickly took my keys out,but Minho stopped me.My heart was beating like crazy."You are going to stay in there."He pointed at his door.I opened my mouth to say something,but nothing came out."You...don't like it?"Said Minho."Aniyo,aniyo."I shook both of my hands.And my phone rang."Yobuseyo?"And i entered his house.It was plain but beautiful.

"He is not Lee Minho,its Choi Minho."I told.I giggled and hung up.And i saw Minho staring at me.

"Yes?"I asked.He immediately looked away and took his hat,scarf,jacket and sunglass.

He looked at me and looked away.And he sat closer to me."I was just teasing you earlier."Said Minho.I could tell he was shy."Its...okay."I said,and placed my phone back into my pocket."So...i have to stay here 24 hours,starting today?"I asked."Yes."Said Minho.He the television,and it was talking about dogs."Oh!How cute!"I said.Wait,hold on,dog?Ginger!I quickly rushed out of the house and went back next door.Ginger was sitting on the couch,whimpering."I'm sorry Ginger..."I hugged him tight.Minho followed,"So you have a pet dog?"He asked while closing both of our doors."I'm sorry Minho."I apologised.Minho smiled and sat on the floor.He played with Ginger while i take my bath and pack.Minho had agreed to let me take Ginger to next door.

I went to the living room along with my bag.Minho was playing tug of war with Ginger,of course,Minho won easily."I'm ready."I said.He stood up and took my bag,i fed Ginger with his favourite dog food.And i sure he was full,and not hungry.We went next door."You'll be sleeping with me."Said Minho.My eyes opened wide,but i still nodded.Minho's room was neat,there was a television,a king size bed,2 drawers,2 wardrobes,2 windows and a bathroom.It wasn't just neat,but clean too.Minho had to share his wardrobe with me,but he said he didn't mind.Mines and his were the same,our house was quiet empty.I had changed into my pajamas.I was getting worried,my hand were getting wet.And,Minho noticed."I can sleep at the couch."Said Minho."Aniyo,its okay,its just.....my first time."I said while blushing."I insist that i should sleep here."He pointed at the couch.

Me and him argued to sleep in the bedroom or at the couch.I told him that i would have to face it in the future,so he gave in.I paste the poster i bought at the bookshop at the wall.Ginger was invited to sleep in the bedroom too.But he didn't want to.We turned off the lights and head to bed.We didn't talk anything,the next thing i know was he wasn't next to me anymore.I got up and saw a diary on the drawer.A piece of note was sticking on it.

Morning Yul,

Did you have a nice sleep?Well,i did.Look at page 26.TQ.

I placed the note aside and pick the diary up.I opened to page 26,and saw ME?!There was a photo of me,at the beach.It was the day when i first came to Korea.

I met a girl,she was not only beautiful,she was also caring too!I met her another day,she was feeding a few of stray cats.Wish i could know her more.

I felt warm in my heart,he was opening up too.I placed the note and diary back on the drawer,and went to the living room.I thought Minho had already went for work,but,he wasn't."Morning!"He was siting on the couch,watching television.I sat next to him,"Did you saw the diary?"He asked.I nodded,"Um..we have bad news."He turned off the television.He turned over and looked at me."Don't be angry okay?"He said.I nodded.He took a deep breath,"Our filming has postponed."Said Minho.I frowned.I would really like to film it with him,but i still listened."When?"I asked."T..Tomorrow."He said.I immediately jumped and hugged him,i was very exciting and happy.I broke the hug,"Your not angry?"Said Minho.

"Why should i?"I went into the bedroom,with Ginger following."We're not filming here,in Korea."Said Minho.Anywhere would be fine,as long its not in California.I looked at him,"Where are we filming?"I asked."In England."Said Minho.I clapped my hands together,passport,clothes,scarfs,lots of warm stockings,thick jackets,all packed.I looked up,"Aren't you supposed to be work now?"I asked,while taking some clothes out."The company agreed that i should have some holiday."Said Minho.I nodded and continued to pack,while Minho went out,doing something.

I smiled.We would be flying to England tomorrow,i was excited!I stopped and frowned.What am i going to do with Ginger?I packed my things and walked out of the room."Minho."I said.He turned over,"Yes?"He said."What do i do about Ginger?"I said.He smiled and placed a hand around my shoulder,"We can bring him too,if you want."Said Minho,while drinking something.My smile came back,"Do you want to come?"I asked Ginger,who was siting infront of us."Arff!"He barked.Me and Minho laughed.We spend our day together,watching movies,listening to his songs,talking about tomorrow's journey.

"Can you speak english?"Minho asked.I nodded,of couse i can,i'm from California."We spend a whole month in England?"I asked."No."Said Minho."We might go to Japan too."He smiled.I smiled as well.We were siting on the couch,his hands were still around my shoulders."Lets open up to each other,and try our best like a couple."Said Minho,out of the blue.My heart skipped a beat.I nodded.

The next day,i was already ready.I noticed,that i haven't been on twitter or Instagram lately.So i decided to go online for awhile,while waiting for Minho getting ready.There were hundreds,no,thousands,no,millions of comments and like.Of course,some girl fans wrote some dirty comments,that made me sad.But it doesn't matter.When i was about to take a photo of me,Minho jumped out of nowhere."I want too!"He said like a childlish kid.I nodded and we took pictures,and of course,i post them at Instagram.

And i saw a news that captured my eye.

Neighbour Next Door happens to be future wife.

But i didn't pressed in.Minho's manager,and fellow members had came."Annyeonghaseyo!"I bowed to every one of them.They greeted and bowed as well."Noona,be sure to come back with another person!"Said Taemin.Minho nudged him.I smiled."Have fun."Said Onew.We all had a picture together.It was a beautiful memory.Their manager and his fellow members came to the airport as well,we got along real fast.I even took pictures with each of them,they were all very nice.The crews,director were already waiting.Of course,fans and reporters came as well.We showed our best smile as we entered the airport.A lady,with a camera had stopped me,she just wanted to take a photo.Minho's manager ran over and shook her head,but i agreed.I turned,Minho agreed as well.So she took my picture and i bid her goodbye.

"SHINee!Kyah!"Hundreds of fan were shouting.

After 15 minutes,we were now,in the plane,ready to head to England.Minho held my hand,"Remember what i said yesterday?"He asked.I nodded.I checked my phone and it happened that the lady had post my picture and some of Minho's and the whole group.