이웃 옆집,P1I've never seen you before

The Neighbour Next Door 이웃 옆집

 

The Neighbour Next Door이웃 옆집,Part 1,I've never seen you before.


Even though there is a big war out there,i wouldn't know.I stay in my apartment everyday,but sometimes i might go out to buy some groceries or throw the rubbish.I don't even knw who lives next door.But i do know one thing,that the neighbour always come home late at night."Ruff!"My dog,Ginger barked.I turned over and saw him sitting on my bed."Morning Gin."I said while i had my eyes closed.Oh,and Ginger's a boy.He jumped off the bed and bite the edge of the blanket and pulled it away.I need a blanket to sleep everytime,no blanket,no sleeping.

"Alright,alright."I climbed out of my bed lazily.And sat on the floor with my legs crossed.He turned 3 times and rolled on the floor,"Your hungry?"I asked.He barked.That was his way of telling,"I'm HUNGRY..."

I made my way to the kitchen while he followed.I made the 2 of us breakfast.I took his bowl and placed his dog meal in it,his favourite dog food.While i just made simple sandwiches for myself,i sat on my couch and my laptop.I checked my phone while chewing the sandwich,"You have 1 voicemail."Said the phone."Hi Yul!Its me,Mum,how are you today?"Said my mother.My parents are extremely rich,but i don't want to live with them,they think me as a baby at home.People called me a brat,spoiled child and more...

I replied my mother,"난 괜찮아요 당신은?"

Means,I am fine,you?She replied me,"I'm good."

I love to live alone,i love to be quiet.Even when i was young,i don't talk much,i keep quiet.I prefer to contact people using phones instead of seeing each other,face to face.And i don't like facing problems either,that is how,i Kwon Yuri is.I took a picture of my shadow,and post it in my Instagram account."Another peaceful day in my room."I typed in and posted it.It happens that i am a very popular person on the web.Not until 5 minutes,thousands of people had like my photo.They commented things like,Omo!Yeoppeo da unnie,even i can't see you!Your so slim!Your an angel!Your as slim as SNSD's Jessica!

My twitter had 678920 peoples following me,i was indeed a popular person...Every photo of mine had 10000++ likes,i was popular in the web,but not in the reality world.I opened google chrome in my laptop,i found a news,about me.

Mystery Popular Girl,K.Yul.

K.Yul was my twitter and Instagram name.K.Yul stands for Kwon Yuri.I clicked the website,and it lead me to another page.There was a few paragraphs,so i read them.

K.Yul,a mystery girl,she is a popular girl in the webs.We interviewed 100 peoples,out of 95 regconizes her.Every girl and boys like her,she's beautiful.She posts a photo of her shadow or of her dog or anything everyday.She attracts everyone in the entire universe,she has tons of followers supporting her!She might even surpass Kim Taeyeon from SNSD.Well,might be.But no one has seen her in person before,have you?

-Author Baek HyoNa.

I immediately received a message from my mum."Dear,your all over the news in the web!"Said my mother."Yeah,i know."I replied.And Ginger barked,"What's wrong?"I asked.And he ran off somewhere,i refreshed my page.And another news popped up,SHINee's Choi Minho is going to film We Got Married with any person he likes.

We Got Married is a tv show for idols.They have fake marriage in there.How lucky if i was chosen.I searched for korean dramas,and watched,day,till night.And i got bored at the dramatic parts,so i turned off the laptop."Ruff!"Ginger barked."What?"I asked.He lay down,sit,turned 2 times."Pee?"I looked at him.He barked again.I took my keys and looked at the time in my phone."11:45."I murmured.It was very late,i probably had watch more than 4 dramas.We reached downstairs and i took him to the garden,he stood there,not moving.

"I'm not looking at you."I told him.He looked at me,innocently.I turned away and walked around,he did his own thing alone,he would come back to me when he's done.I sat on a bench.I took my phone out,Instagram new follower and new friend request.I clicked in.And saw something i couldn't believe,i gasped loudly.And i saw a car about to stop at the apartment,i quickly placed my phone back into my pocket and whistled.Ginger came flying back.And i quickly pressed my apartment floor number with Ginger right beside me.

He whimpered."What?"I asked while looking at him.He's such a cuttie!He whimpered again.I knew what he wanted,he wants me to carry him.So i did.As the elevator reached,i quickly zoomed out of the elevator.Each floor has 4 houses.And yeah,its small,and i like it.I quickly took my keys out and poked it in the doorknob.And Ginger jumped off,and he went into my neighbour's house.

You see,our houses has only 1 door.But my neighbour has an extra gate at the outside.So i couldn't get him!"Ginger!Ginger!Bad boy,come out!"I said softly.He even lied down on the floor to sleep.I opened my door and told him to get in.I was in red."Fine!If you don't get out,i won't leave!"And i sat on the floor,pouting.And thats when."Umm...what are you doing at my doorstep?"A man asked.

I looked up,and i nearly freaked out.It was SHINee's Choi Minho!Immediately,my cheeks were fluffy pink.He seemed to be dazing out when i was talking,he kept staring at me."게." I pointed at Ginger.He didn't show any response,so i waved my hand infront of him."I'm sorry."And he got his keys out to open the gate.No wonder he had an extra gate...

But not until the gate got unlocked,Ginger had flied out of the house,and went back into my house.I stood up quickly and went in my house,but he placed his foot between the door and the wall."Ouch!"He said.Since he was an idol,i didn't want to displease him."I'm sorry."With my head low.Oh boy...he looks so handsome."I've never seen you before."I said with my head low."I thought there was no one living here."Pointing into the room."I...I...I...need to sleep!"And closed the door quickly.I locked the door with every lock i have.

"Your in big trouble Ginger."I stared at Ginger.Who was sleeping in his little comfy bed.

I thought i would never see her again.I stared at my previous photoshoot.I remembered i pretended to play games but actually i was taking a picture of her.I met her,a year before?I had a photoshoot to do at the beach,thats when i saw her,her long and smooth black hair.The wind blew her silky hair,she was beautiful.She captures every men's heart.But i didn't dare to ask for her name,she looked sad.

"So Minho,anyone in mind?"The director of WGM asked.I smiled shyly and shook my head."Hurry,times ticking."Said the director.I nodded.

"Should i ask her?"I asked myself.

 

"Ruff!"Ginger barked.I toss myself to wake up early,because someone was banging hard on my door.I thought my door had fallen out when it stopped for a minute.But it continued.I walked towards the door and opened the door.Not caring about my messy hair."Hello Miss.Kwon Yuri,please change immediately."And she charged into the house,throwing some beautiful clothes at me.She gave me 10 minutes to comb my hair,brush my teeth,wash my face and change."What's wrong?"I asked.

"You are invited to be the other couple of Choi Minho's."She dragged me out of the house."Wait,wait,wait!Him?No way..."I wouldn't believe..."Yes way,i don't have time to explain,get your bag,we're off."She pushed me back into the house.This woman sure is really bossy,telling me to do this and do that.Fine!If i do get tricked,i'll report you.I took my bag and carried Ginger out of the house.

She asked me so many questions when we were in the car.She wrote down everything i told her.Still,i still think that i am being fooled."Do you know how to play any instrument?"She asked."Piano,violin and cello."I said.Boy,doesn't she get carsick like this?And she told me to check my twitter.The car was awfully big,so big that it could probably carry 13+ peoples.I took my phone out and signed in,i have a new mail.

K.Yul,my neighbour,is my future couple.

I laughed silently.And the woman saw my name on the screen."So your K.Yul."Said the woman.I nodded.And we reached a huge building,with a MBC sign on it.MBC owns the WGM show.Until i saw the sign,i knew she wasn't fooling me.Me?As his wife?No way....."Please follow me."Said a young lady.I followed her,and we entered an elevator."Are you K.Yul?"She asked.I nodded.And she caught my hand and jumped in the elevator,making the elevator shake."I'm a huge fan of yours!"She screamed.I smiled and looked down at Ginger."We're here!"And she pulled me out of the elevator.On the way,i saw a lot of couple's picture.

And she took me to a room."This is the room,good luck,hwaiting!"She wished me luck.I smiled and enter the room."Annyeonghaseyo."I bowed.They all stood up and bowed too.The director offered me to sit,maybe it wasn't so bad afterall."Umm,hello Yuri-sshi,is this your first time visiting places like this?"He asked.I shook my head,"I went before when i was young,with my family."I said."Okay."He smiled and piled up some papers.Minho just stared at me."This show has no dialogue okay?And it would help you to think about your future."He said."And Choi Minho,here,is inviting you to be his couple,do you agree?"He said.

I stared at Minho then at the director.Minho had an expression,saying,please say yes!Well,it was once in a lifetime,why not?"Okay."I nodded.Minho smiled brightly,and i blushed."The show would be filming for 1 month,there would be 20 episodes,and the 2 of you have to stay together everyday,is it okay?"Said the director.I thought for awhile and nodded."When will us start filming?"I asked."Next Monday,now some quiet time for the both of you,i will overt this news to the EverydayKpop."And he left the both of us.Minho got up and poured 2 cups of water for me and him."Here."He handed over to me.

I was curious,why?Why?There was so many popular kpop groups out there,and girl bands had so much,but why choose me?"Khamsamnida."I lowered my head and took a sip."A year before,i met you on a beach,do you remember?"He asked out of the blue.I shook my head."I was photoshooting there,you just passed by,and i secretly got your picture."Said Minho."It was a big impression to me."He was stuttering,and his ears were red.Obviously,his very shy.I nodded and smiled."I am going to spent the free week with you,all day."He said.My jaw fell to the ground.

"24 hours?"I shrieked."Yes."He nodded."To get to known each other,better."Said Minho.He was stepping the first step,why wouldn't i take another step too?"Okay."I said shyly."Great!"He got up and grabbed my hand."Lets go."He said.Pulling me to somewhere."Where are you bringing me?"I asked,while i dragged my feet along."To SM building."He dragged me into the elevator."For what?"I asked."Meet my fellow members."He said while placing a cap on his head.I sat next to Minho in the passenger seat.He placed his extra cap on my head and placed a scarf around my neck.

"Don't you get cold?"He said.I nodded and blushed.We sat in the car silently,the driver had drove in a huge building."We're here."Said Minho.And he turned around."Stay close to me,don't look at any camera."Said Minho.It was so touching...i nearly burst into tears.He grabbed my hand and pulled me through the paparazzi.Being an idol,was really wasn't simple.And we had entered the elevator again,"Do you know their names?"He asked,while holding my hand."I do,Onew,the leader,Jonghyun,Key and Taemin."I said while feeling uneasy."You lost a member's name."Said Minho playfully.

"And Minho."I added.He laughed and the elevator opened,we went out and met a lot of his friends.Kwon BoA,which i admire her a lot.Some EXO members,and his best noonas,Tiffany,Taeyeon and Seohyun."Ooo....someone got himself a girlfriend."Said Tiffany.I bowed and smiled."If he scares you or do bad things to you,tell me."Said Taeyeon,pointing at herself."Where are you guys going?"Said Minho."To record our new sub-unit album!"Sang Tiffany,already going into the elevator.

Minho soon pulled me into a room with SHINee infront of the door."Oh!Annyeonghaseyo!"Shouted the boys."Annyeonghaseyo."I bowed."Dating K.Yul?"Said Key,smirking.Minho just smiled."Kwon Yuri inmida,K.Yul is just a fun name."I explained."You guys are not going to stand right?"Said Taemin,who offered some seats for us.I immediately sat on the couch,"Where's....Jonghyun?"I asked Taemin."He's having a long holiday since he had a car accident."Said Taemin.And Minho sat next to me,chatting with Onew.

We chat about 1 hour?And they had some new album to record,so i had to leave.Key,Taemin and Onew went out of the room,i was about to leave with them,until.,"I'll visit you after recording"Minho whispered into my ear.I turned around and he smiled,i blushed while lowering my head.He pushed me out of the room and we went into the elevator with the rest SHINee members.We went downstairs,it was not crowded anymore.I went into another car to go back home,while the other sat a different car.

When i have been sent home,i quickly opened my door with my keys."Ginger!"I hugged him tightly,he was sitting right behind the door."Good boy!"I patted his head.I went into the kitchen and poured some dog food for him,and my phone vibrated.I checked my phone,i received another message in my twitter.It was from CMinhoS.Obviously it was Minho."Have you reached home safely?"He asked."Yes."I replied and smiled.I thought he might turned up,but he didn't.And he didn't even replied me back on twitter.