Their Story.

Red World

"You three were the beginning of everything."

 

Jessica Jung. Tiffany Hwang. Kwon Yuri. These three girls had started everything. Jessica had never been the talkative type. Cold to everyone at first sight, she was known as the Ice Princess around school. Everyone despised her. She didn't care. Everyone was against her. She didn't care. She had got used to being alone ever since she ran away from home and she wasn't about to adjust to friends who would eventually betray her. Tiffany Hwang was no walk in the park either. She was constantly bullied. But she could take it. She was treated like trash. But she could take it. After her mother died, Tiffany saw no meaning to life. What had life been for? To live and die before you can even grow as a person? But she could not muster the courage to take her own life and send herself into hell. Her mother had taught her the Christian lifestyle well and of course everything her Mother had said was true to her. Kwon Yuri, the queen. Now Yuri was very different from Jessica and Tiffany. She loved her life completely and lived it to the fullest. She had not a care in the world. All that mattered was herself. And that was her problem. People envied her. She loved it. People worshipped her. She loved it. But deep in the depths of her soul she knew that she was not the Queen everyone had though she was. She was just as broken as any other deranged teenager. She was split. These torn apart girls needed help...they needed him. And he needed them. He found them. And he took them. He brought them into the red world. They learned to get along, to have fun, to become close to one another. In the day that is. But at night, the girls transformed. They learned to steal, deal, and they learned to kill. Kill those who they were ordered to kill, who got in their way, and simply ones who got on their nerves. They were the first generation of the Red World. But the boss wanted more. So, he got more. But he knew that he had taught his first three too well. They would need to be hidden. And hidden they were. Put into the lowest of the low class, except Yuri who he had treasured too much to put into such a low class. Jessica and Tiffany were the most dangerous, he could not make acceptions for them. They were to be in the low class. Thus the low class...became the most brutal.

"You four complete my Red World."

 

Im Yoona. The beautiful Korean actress. She was known all over the world, she inspired people. Yoona had everything she wanted. The glam life, riches, luxury, and everything you could imagine. But she wanted more. She wanted to have her own place where she could be special all on her own. But more then anything, she wanted love. She wanted to love and be loved in return. Everyone only treated her such a way because she was beautiful, because she had fame, because she would do anything. The day that the director of Red World approached her, she felt a spark. When she joined, she felt the fire. Burning deep inside her. She wanted to be rid of all the sick people around her. Yoona wanted to use her renewed self to show them what she was made of. And that she did. Yoona did not have a hard time in Red World. She was placed in the Middle Class along with Yuri, who she had grown quite fond of, as did Yuri of her. She felt that Red World was her destiny...until that terrible day. The day that ruined everything.

 

Lee Sunny. Sunny was special to the director. She was his niece. He loved and adored her the most. She was the only one of his agents that he could completely trust. The director couldn't stand to see his dear Sunny, "suffering" in the household of the Lee Estate. He had to save her from that horrible world that she had been trapped in. He needed her to be trapped in a new world. His world. He did what he had to so. He brought Sunny to Red World. He fooled her into thinking she was destined to be apart of his society. He trained her as he did the others. The fire grew hotter and hotter inside of Sunny and Red World allowed her to release it all. She released her true identity. Not the cutesy girl her parents and others thought her to be...but her heart wavered. it wavered towards a man...one of her clients. Could she not put out her fire for him? No, she couldn't. Her uncle needed her, so she let go. But in the man's death lied a secret.

 

Seo Joo Hyun. A girl who wished nothing but the best for others. She chased after her dream, which was to be come a doctor. She had been so close. But her parents got in an accident. The doctors could not save them. It was the first time she truly hated someone, and it had been the type of person she considered a rolemodel. All the anger she had bottled inside of her all her life finally came out and she handled the situation very thoroughly...The day before her trial, she disappeared. No one saw her leave. Except Soo Man that is. He promised her that she could get her revenge, that everything would get better as long as she was with Red World. She trusted him, she took his hand. A mistake. The girl changed her name to "Seohyun", changed her entire identity and joined the "fun."

 

Choi Sooyoung. The most well known model in Korea. A beautiful celebrity, formerly associated with Yoona. Just like Yoona, she was envied and inspiring. She too had everything she always wanted, or did she? No, she didn't. What she wanted was to see the man she had loved again. The one she trusted. She would do anything to find him. Mr. Lee took advantage of this. He approached her at a party, she was secluded, drinking a ton. After hearing the luxurious life of Red World, she was still unconvinced. Until he whispered one thing into her ear, "I can help you find him." Sooyoung immediately agreed and ever since she has been apart of the association. Hoping one day that she'll be able to find the man who had made her heart flutter so...

 

"You, Taeyeon, you are our savior. Without you the Red World could not live...you are my elite first class."

 

Kim Taeyeon. Taeyeon was the last to join Red World, but the first to become a first class without training. She did not have something that she wanted to finish. She did not want revenge or to find someone or anything like that. She simply "had nothing else to do." She got her jobs done without hesitation. Lee Soo Man had told her many times that she was his gem...that he couldn't run Red World without her. But three of his lovely employers knew that was a damn lie. She did not want to get along with the other Red World employees and she refused too though told many times by Mr. Lee. Though she grew quite fond of Tiffany...she felt Tiffany was different somehow...but she didn't know how. Then there was Sunny who she adored though she refused to admit it. She tried her best to ignore the others. But Jessica...she looked down upon Jessica so much yet she felt she could only trust her if she was ever in trouble. Being in first class, Taeyeon just knew she was the best, the most dangerous of all of them. This got to her head and she'd bring it up quite often when scolding the girls. Yuri played her jealous act well. Tiffany and Jessica, however, just shook their head. Taeyeon was truly a gem in others' eyes....she was needed in a way...she was needed in order to kill those who defied the Red World...

The Brotherhood.

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                      

Author's Note: I promise the chapters will be longer. Well, this chapter was very short because it was just to describe their stories. I'll get more into it later on in the story. I will also go deeper into the Brotherhood's story and what's going on between them and the Brotherhood. Thank you for reading and remember to suscribe! ^^