Train Wreck

Love Tension

Flight 1118 landing from U.S.A to South Korea at 8:30am

I can do this.

Flight unboarding

Oh god, I can’t do this.

Flight 1118 luggage arriving in Terminal C

What do I do?! Should I just go home? He can find his own way. He doesn’t need me here.

Flight 1118 arriving in Terminal C

. He’s here. I’m leaving.

Yoochun was sitting at a table outside of an airport café, sipping nervously on his coffee. He had on a hat, hoodie, and sunglasses on to shield as much of his face as possible. He had been awaiting Junsu’s flight but was forced to retreat to the safety of the café when a huge swarm of paparazzi showed up, eager to capture Junsu’s first steps in Korea again. Yoochun had believed himself to be prepared to see his best friend after so long, but the anxious buzz of the paparazzi was suddenly building his nerves. Reading the signs that reported Junsu’s continuous advancements through the airport didn’t help much either. He didn’t know how Junsu would be able to find him through the mass of bodies.

A series of bell chimes sounded from Yoochun’s pocket, distracting him from his thoughts. He pulled out his phone and saw a new text message from his sister.

From: Min Jungie <3 ^^

To: Big Oppa v(^^)v

Message:

Annyeong oppa! Um...remember that message you asked me to pass on to Junsu oppa? When was I supposed to do that by?

Xoxo

-------

“!” Yoochun cursed, crushing his now empty coffee cup. “Minnie, you idiot!!!!” He frantically began typing into his phone.

 

From: Big Oppa v(^^)v

To: Min Jungie <3 ^^

Message:

DAMN IDIOT!! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO FORWARD HIM THE MESSAGE THAT I WOULD BE MEETING HIM AT THE AIRPORT!! SO YOU’RE TELLING ME I’M HERE WAITING LIKE A ING IDIOT AND HE DOESN’T EVEN KNOW TO LOOK FOR ME????

 XOXO YOU XOXO

--------

From: Min Jungie <3 ^^

To: Big Oppa v(^^)v

Message:

…Oops. Mianhe.

xoxo ThatWasRude xoxo

------

Yoochun angrily slammed down his phone on the table which drew attention from the people sitting nearby. He bent his head as he got up from the table and threw away his crushed coffee cup. He continued to walk with his head down until he was almost at the door. Then suddenly he heard a sudden increase in screaming and camera clicks.

“KIM JUNSU!”

“JUNSU OVER HERE! GIVE US A SMILE!”

“XIAH! HOWS IT LIKE BEING BACK IN KOREA?”

Yoochun froze in his tracks, head still bent over. What should he do?

Yoochun glanced behind him and saw Junsu soaking up the attention, the only attempt to shield his identity was a pair of expensive sunglasses. He had on a MCM bookbag and was trying to politely squeeze his way through to the baggage claim to get his things.

“JUNSU, WHEN DO YOU PLAN ON SEEING YOOCHUN AND JAEJOONG?” Junsu didn’t answer; he just flashed a smile at the photographer and kept walking.

As soon as Yoochun saw that angelic smile, he knew what to do. He ran in the direction his heart took him.

 

Yoochun was a coward; he didn’t run towards Junsu, he ran away from him.  He ran straight out the door without a second glance and kept running. His feet didn’t lead him to his car; instead they led him down the main road to a shopping center. He figured he would hide there forever. There would be no danger of him coming out to his best friend there.

“Why do I have to be gay?” Yoochun thought bitterly, getting lost in the crowd.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoochun stood in front of his condo, bracing himself from the chaos he was sure would unlock from behind the door with a simple turn of the key. It was almost midnight, and he knew he would be getting a mouthful for disappearing all day and shutting off his phone. After taking a deep breath to collect his thoughts, he opened the door and eased it open. He took a hesitant step in and closed the door behind him. He noticed his sister’s high heels had been tossed carelessly on the floor and her house slippers were missing, which meant she was home. He cautiously advanced down the hallway and saw Junsu’s suitcases stacked near the living room entrance.

Crap.

“You.”

Yoochun jerked his head up and saw him sitting on the couch located right in front of him. Yoochun’s first reaction was to yell “Oh ” and barricade him safely in his room but instead he stood his ground. Junsu was pissed. His teardrop shaped eyes were narrowed into a menacing glare and his face was paler than usual. He was still wearing the same outfit from the airport this morning; he most likely hadn’t moved from that one spot on the couch since he arrived.

“You.” He repeated again.

“Chun.” Yoochun said nonchalantly, cracking a dumb joke as if he hadn’t left his best friend stranded at the airport with no way home.

Apparently that sort of sarcastic response was not acceptable in Junsu’s book. He let out an exasperated huff of air and his nose twitched.

That was so cute. He’s like an adorable little bunny.

 “Ha. Ha. Very funny. Where the were you Yoochun? I haven’t seen you for 5 months and you’re a no show? I KNOW you know the time my flight landed, and you are always there to pick me up from the airport.”

Yoochun feigned annoyance. “You’re a big boy Junsu, you’re perfectly capable of coming back to my apartment by yourself. I couldn’t make it, something more important came up.”

. More important than Junsu? I shouldn’t have said that. Pabo!

Yoochun could see the hurt in Junsu’s eyes as he opened his mouth to say something but then quickly shut it. Junsu stood up with a steely look on his face and Yoochun did his best to match it. He didn’t know why he was acting so stubborn when he was the one in the wrong. Even though Yoochun never told Junsu he would be at the airport waiting, he couldn’t think of one time where he hadn’t been there. Junsu had been expecting him and he had just run off because he didn’t want to face his feelings.

“Well sorry to have bothered you then! You could’ve at least told me you weren’t coming so I wouldn’t have waited for 2 hours like a ing idiot!!” Junsu’s voice was rising with every word and his delicate hands were balled into fists.

Yoochun shifted uncomfortably under the fiery gaze of the younger male and an awkward silence overtook them.

In an effort to break the silence Yoochun stretched out wearily on another couch and closed his eyes. After a few seconds he spat out, “Junsu, I’m tired. I don’t have time for your bull. Can you just let it go? It’s not that big of a ing deal. You’re here aren’t you?” He knew it was wrong to say before the words had even left his mouth, but for some reason he couldn’t stop himself. He was taking out his frustration on Junsu when he had done nothing wrong. He didn’t dare open his eyes.

Too bad he didn’t or he might’ve had time to dodge the book that came flying at his face.

WHACK.

The corner of the book hit Yoochun square in the nose.

Yoochun let out a yell as his hand slapped over his face, Junsu could see a trickle of blood oozing out from between Yoochun’s fingers. “, Junsu! Why are you so ing emotional?!”

Did he just throw a ing book at me?! What the hell?

He was surprised to see tears forming in Junsu’s eyes. “YOU IDIOT! YOU DESERVE IT YOU ING !” he yelled before running out of the room, leaving Yoochun speechless on the couch.

He didn’t know how long he sat there on the couch; the only sign of movement was his shallow breathing and the occasional blinking. He finally stirred when his sister edged her way into the room. Yoochun didn’t like the pity gaze he knew she was giving him and tried to think of something to say to cut the obvious tension in the room. However, nothing came to mind and he gave up when he felt tears begin to infiltrate his own eyes. He slammed his eyelids shut and slung his arm over his face to fight the emotions threatening to overtake him.

Why is it so hard for me to have a conversation with Junsu anymore? Would it always be like this now? I don’t know why I’m acting like this towards him….I’m just making this situation worse. I am a ing .

“Oppa?”

He pretended he didn’t hear the timid voice of his younger sister.

“Yoochunnie…this is my fault. I’m so sorry.”

After a deep breath, Yoochun sat up and looked at his sister’s face. “Don’t worry about it Minnie. I’m sorry your book got ruined.” He said as he picked up the copy of Alice in Wonderland on the floor, some of the pages were bent and a few spots of blood could be seen on the pages.

“But oppa, why did you lie to Junsu? You did go to the airport.”

“Yeah, but I left as soon as I saw him. That’s as good as not showing up at all.” Yoochun tilted his head back in an effort to stem the flow of blood still coming out from his nose.  “Actually…it’s worse.” He mumbled to himself.  “Wait…Min Jung. You didn’t tell Junsu I was there right?” Yoochun panicked, realizing a flaw in his lie.

“No. He called me and he was furious. He asked me to pick him up from the airport since the paparazzi were all outside and he didn’t want to pass them to get a cab.  I figured you guys had fought so I didn’t ask any questions. After I got there he told me he waited for two hours for you. Obviously I was confused and tried to tell him you went to pick him up but he stopped me. He said he didn’t want to hear the reason from anyone but you.” As Min Jung was talking she had retrieved a box of Kleenex, some band aids, and an ice pack to patch up Yoochun’s nose.

He sat there and let his sister pamper over him, consulting himself as to what to do next. Obviously the right thing to do was to go to Junsu’s bedroom and apologize to him for being such a thoughtless . But Yoochun was a coward and the thought of being in a room alone with Junsu scared him senseless.

Before Yoochun’s thoughts could progress any further, a door slammed and Junsu was once again standing in front of Yoochun.

“I’m going out.”

That was all he said and then he was gone. Yoochun didn’t even need to ask where he was going. He knew fully well about the usual girl Junsu had in the area and deducing from the bag he had slung over his shoulder it was obvious he was intending to spend the entire night there. Before his sister could say anything else, Yoochun got up swiftly from the couch and made it to his room. Min Jung heard a loud, frustrated scream coming from her brother’s room. A few seconds later music could be heard blasting loudly from behind his door.

Min Jung sat there, feeling utterly helpless. She knew Yoochun was confused and she knew he was hurting. But she also knew Yoochun’s actions were hurting Junsu as well.

The week had barely started and it was already becoming a massive train wreck.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note: I know this chapter is much more serious than the first one. I'm trying to focus on the angst building up between our lovely Yoosu~
Sorry it took me so long to update, I just graduated high school on Saturday and I already had college orientation from Monday to Tuesday! Now that I have all summer, I should update more frequently! Thank you for reading <3

Fighting~~

xoxo 

pinktokki13