DATE?

Healing Heart

Hyuna POV

Uhm. I’m so tired. I lie down on the floor after hours of practice my dance routing. This 2 month was really tiring. I have performance at different show, variety show to attend, model for some endorsements. I was invited to featuring in Jihoon oppa new single. Not only that, Gayoon unnie and I was chosen to take part in super idol group. I was chosen to be in Dazzling Red with Sistar's Hyorin Unnie, Secret's Hyosung unnie, After School's Nana unnie and Kara's Nicole unnie. Brave Brothers is set to produce the group's new title song, This Person.

Too tiring, I need a rest now. I shouted in the room and cause everyone laughs. 2 more days will be Christmas Eve and I still have so many things to do. Practice dancing with Dazzling Red for the upcoming show “The Color Of K-Pop” and practice the performance with 4Minute and later I still have song recording with Eru oppa. Aish. Why am I so busy?

Someone missing you…………. (My phone ring)

From: Gyu Bear Oppa

To: Hyun

 

 

I open up the link and watch the video send by Gyu oppa. Since the day he left my house, we never get to talk not even sending message. I think he was too busy with his solo album I have yet the time to listen to his new album but I bet it will be a great album. I want to send him congratulation greet too but always forget. Every day once I reach home I already when to my sleep dream.

To: Gyu Bear Oppa

From: Hyun

Gomawo Gyu oppa. It was a great song. I’m sorry that recently I’m too busy that I forget to congrats you on your solo come back. Heard you receive quite a number of positive comment too. I will make up to you soon. Are you free on 24 December?

Yes. Christmas Eve coming up and I want to set Gyu oppa and Jiyoon unnie a date. Hehe. They look cute together. I know Jiyoon unnie was free at night but wonder Gyu oppa will he free. Hope he will

From: Gyu Bear Oppa

To: Hyun

Hope you like that song. Gomawo. You better still remember that you own me and I have yet decide how you going to help me to celebrate for me. Wae? Ye. I’m free that day but only can be at night. You want to make up for me on Christmas Eve?

Yeah. Gyu oppa will free at night too. I will set a date for them. Hope they will go well. Keke. But too bad, I have practice on that day, if not I can stalk them. Aish

To: Gyu Bear Oppa

From: Hyun

Ani. I want to give you a present on that day. Can we meet up at Han River about 8pm?

Han River was well known for couple. This will be a prefect start for Gyu oppa and Jiyoon Unnie. Keke

From: Gyu Bear Oppa

To: Hyun

OK. But are you sure you able to make it? I know you are especially busy these 2 weeks. Do you need me to pick you up?

Oppa well knew my schedule. Indeed I’m too busy to enjoy. Even in the past when come to special occasion I always wouldn’t have time for my family and him but still able to make it up with my family and him even though it wasn’t at the actual day. But on 31 December I will always allow to go home and that was the best. I like to celebrate and have a new fresh start year with my family.

To: Gyu Bear Oppa

From: Hyun

Ani. I will go there by myself. So I will see you at Han River 8PM. Remember don’t be late

Now I need to convince Jiyoon unnie to go out. I can’t ask her to meet me there since she knows that I have practice on that day. I need to think of something else. Hmmm. What should I do?

From: Gyu Bear Oppa

To: Hyun

OK. I wouldn’t be late. You can take your time even if you are late. No need to rush. I will still wait for you.

Gyu oppa was such a great gentlemen. I’m sure Gyu oppa and Jiyoon unnie will be great to be together. And Gyu oppa will treat Jiyoon unnie well. He will be the best boyfriend ever

To: Gyu Bear Oppa

From: Hyun

Nae. I will not be late. See you soon.

This will be best present for Gyu oppa and Jiyoon unnie too. Keke. Ok. Now I need to convince Jiyoon unnie to turn up. I will think of something once I reach home. Now I need to gather all my energy to my practice and the recording too. I can’t make any mistake now if I want to go home early.

--

Yeah~~ Finally over. I shouted in the recording room and every laugh.

“Hyuna, great work today. You still so high energy when you just now having practice since morning and having recording with me.” Eru oppa say

“Nae. You too, Eru oppa. But I’m still tired too. Tomorrow I still have practice too. I’m so tired. I want to rest.” I say

“I heard that on 31 December you request to back home that why this few day your schedule was pack.” Eru oppa say

“Nae. I request to go home and spend my time with my family.” I say while walking out with Eru oppa

“You such a good girl. But don’t over work yourself too. I have to go now. Bye. See you soon.” Eru oppa bid a goodbye and left

OK. I need to think of something to convince Jiyoon unnie out. Hmmm. I think this might work.

--

“I’m back” I shouted while taking off my shoes

“Oh. Hyunnie. You back.” Jiyoon unnie say

“Nae. Where the rest?” I asked looking around the living but see no one except Jiyoon unnie using her laptop

“They when to bed.” Jiyoon unnie say and turn back to her laptop and laugh. Ok. This is the great chance to ask

“Oh. Jiyoon unnie. Are you free on 24 December?” I asked and sit beside her. I saw her browsing some website and I saw Gyu oppa news but not exactly knowing what news was about since Jiyoon unnie close the browser too fast. Hmmm. Look like Jiyoon unnie was interested in Gyu oppa.

“Yeah. Wae?” Jiyoon unnie asked

 

 

 

 

Author Note

Here another chapter. Hope you will like it.

Hyuna want to set a date with Sunggyu and Jiyoon. How will Sunggyu react when he know that it was a set up by Hyuna?

How Hyuna will convince Jiyoon to turn up the date?

Was Jiyoon really interest with Sunggyu?

So what do you think Sunggyu will do to indirectly confess to Hyuna?

Sorry. I take quite a few weeks from my last update. My school starting soon so I will try to complete before my school start if not I may have to take longer time to complete this story, so bear with me a little bit. And I have new poster done by downfall. I don’t want to waste both the poster so I decide to make one as my background and the other as my poster.

Stay tune to know what was that. At the same time check out my other story. 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/439093/mystery-from-the-start-4minute-beast-hara-hyuna-infinite-junhyung-kai

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/444054

Remember continue to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT.

Thank you.

 

OK. Guys. I have release a new plot story feature Hyuna and Jiyong. If you are interested please pass by and check out my story. It will be a one shot story. Hope you will enjoy it.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/467806