3 ~~> So this is it?

ღ Demon Babies❣ [♥~위험한 아직 사랑스럽다~♥] ღ

Aish sorry really delayed update >.< ENJOY~

 

NORMAL POV

“So this is it?”

The B2st boys looked at the house in front of them.

“Are you sure?” asked Dongwoon peering over Kikwang’s shoulder.

Kikwang double-checked the map in his hands. “Yup, I’m sure. This is it!”

“Isn’t his house a little too ordinary for 5 supernatural uh… people?” asked a skeptical Doojoon.

‘Not to mention, it’s way too small to fit 10 people.” Grumbled Junhyung.

An icicle shot out of a window and pierced the sidewalk a millimeter away from the edge of his foot.

“Don’t insult my house.” Came a threatening voice. A minute later, the front door opened.

“Sorry about the icicle.” Said Arashi pointing at the still intact shard of ice. “She’s a little sensitive about the house.” Upon finishing her sentence, she retreated back into the house leaving the front door open.

“Does that mean we can go in?” asked Yoseob, taking a step forward and reaching for the door. “H—“ He was stopped by a hand on his collar dragging him back.

“It’s rude to go in without being invited.” Reprimanded HyunSeung. (AN: Eh? Is he like the umma now? ^^ sorry)

“Ugh, this is going to take a long time.” Sighed Junhyung sitting down on the too green grass.

5 minutes later

“Can we go in already?” asked Dongwoon.

“PLEEEAAASE~~~~!” whined Yoseob.

“No.” said HyunSeung wearily. And that was that.   

30 minutes later

Arashi poked her head out the door and B2st looked at her expectantly. She just stared blankly back before retreating back into the house. B2st let out a collective sigh of disappointment.

“Isn’t this similar to being homeless?” asked Dongwoon.

“Aish… is this ever going to end?” complained Kikwang.

10 minutes later

“What are you guys doing here?” asked a bewildered Ga Eul who had just opened the gate, grocery bags in hand and been gifted with the sight of 5 boys sitting on the grass. She gave B2st who were staked out in the front lawn a bewildered stare. B2st looked accusingly at HyunSeung who tried not to flinch.

“I’ll take that for you.” HyunSeung smiled offering to take the shopping bags from the girls.

“The idiot hyung isn’t letting us go in.” complained Doojoon.

“Uh… why?”  asked Bianca, who came in just behind GaEun.

“He says it’s rude to go in without being invited.” Said Junhyung glaring accusingly at HyunSeung.

“But the door is open. So no one invited you guys in?”

“Arashi opened the door but nothing happened.” Explained Dongwoon.

“Ahahahahahahaa, seriously? So you guys have been out here for how long now?”

“You are now officially invited in.” winked Bianca.

“Yeah, come in.” smiled Ga Eul and the relieved b2st sighed collectively in relief, got off their aching butts and followed the girls into the house. The minute their brains registered what their eyes were trying to tell them, their mouths dropped simultaneously in shock (AN: What I wouldn’t give to have been t here lols)

“Whoa. I totally take it back on what I said about how this house is too ordinary for 5 supernatural beings.” Said Doojoon.

The window gave off plenty of light but you couldn’t see outside. It was a complete, brilliant, blank white light.