2: Aigoo They're so smart! XD

ღ Demon Babies❣ [♥~위험한 아직 사랑스럽다~♥] ღ

The B2st boys almost fainted once again. Doojoon broke the awkward silence that had followed.

"You... you've got to be kidding me."

"I'm too young to be a DADDDD~!" wailed Yoseob.

"No way in hel-OW!" Junghyun glared at Hyunseung who glared back at the rapper with the dirty mouth.

"Are you saying my baby made the wrong choice?" asked Mika frowning. She leaned forward, her earings brushing her shoulder and looked Junghyun in the eye. "You know, maybe Hyungseung-sshi would have been the better choice. Don't want Mizuki growing up with a dirty mouth appa." She sniffed as Junghyun protested weakly.

"What powers do you have?" asked Yoseob, his eyes brightening up as he looked at the flustered Ga Eul. So this kid is supposed to be my babies dad?

"Um.. well... you saw the little orbs of fire right?" He nodded quickly. "Well... I have control over 4 elements, air,fire,water and earth."

 "Cool! Does that mean you can make the bad weather go away?" He asked with puppy dog eyes.

"I suppose so..." She said and within a minute of it being said the sky cleared up and a ray of sunshine forced its way through the heavy clouds that had threatened rain a few minutes ago.

"Yay! Now we can go eat ice cream!" cheered Yoseob. Ga Eul visibly brightened too "Sure!" 

Yoseob picked up little Ga Eun, who seemed to have alreday gotten used to and liked the energetic bundle that was her appa, skipped out the door with Ga Eul close behind. The three of them completely ditching their various friends because of the temptation of sweet treats (UMakeTheSunComeOut's AN: I have this ginormous sweet tooth... Thank God for mom, or I would be as fat as an elephant by now.) Ga Eun gurgled happily, guessing that there was something sweet coming her way soon.

Back in the dressing room, the both of the Lee babies had been handed back to HyunSeung, Rai had renewed his interest in HyunSeung’s hair, while his older brother was trying to save his appa from baldness. Interested in the same thing as his brother, Seunii sat down and tugged a piece of his hair as well.

Animals can scent fear...but  can supernatural thing scent fear? wondered HyunSeung who was worried about his personal safety.

“I don’t bite.” He sincerely hoped she didn’t.

He was surprised to hear her as she laughed softly.

“Let me rephrase that. I do bite. I just choose not to.”

Against his better judgement, Hyunseung was curious. “What do you mean?”

She drew out a little silver packet which was half filled with silver capsules (pills). “It’s not necessary to bite you know?”

Eh? What did she mean by that? But before he could open his mouth to talk again she said, “You’re part of that idol group what’s it called, best, or B two S T or something like that right?” 

“You don’t know B2st?! It’s pronounced B-ea-s-t. And we’re the up and coming group right now... even though we belong to a company with horrible advertising we’ve got a fanbase and they’re called B2uty, spelt this way: B-2----Ow.” Seunii had tugged on a lock of his hair again. “And-“ 

Arashi nodded encouraging him to go on knowing full well that he did belong to Beast and that the his band was one of the topics he could talk endlessly about.   

Doojoon glanced at the maknae of B2st out of the corner of his eye. Dongwoon was chatting happily with YoungMin and their baby was laughing along with them. He sighed, looking down at the little kids in his arms. How was he supposed to get used to something like this? He didn’t even plan on having any kids until... 40. Wasn’t this a little early.

“Do you and the rest of B2st want to move in or something? The kids are going to want to see their dads sometime too.” Doojoon was pretty sure his eyes just bugged out.

Doojoon’s POV (I officially give up. =.= I write most of my stories in POV format)

“W-Whaat? You mean they’re going to become a permanent part of our lives?” I’m pretty sure my eyes bugged out. For heaven’s sakes, B2st was just beginning to gain popularity. We can’t be seen with A KID NOW!!!!!!!!! I saw my life flash before me. Life as a trainee, then debuting with these idiots, and celebrating over getting a fan base. POOF! ALL GONE IN A BLINK OF AN EYE. In front of me, Bianca rolled her eyes.

“Over-exaggerating much? And you don’t have to make it that obvious you don’t want to. O the extent of yelling in caps in your mind.” Crap. I forgot she could read minds.

“Get used to it.”

Bianca’s POV

Hmph. I’m seriously disappointed now. Haejin and Jaejin... why did you guys pick such a horrible person for mummy~~~? I wailed.

It’s ok mommy, said Haejin in baby talk. Did you know that supernatural babies can think logically the minute they are born, communicate with each other and can comprehend words at 5 months? Yeah, well, my kids are so smart they started at 4 months! Most kids also have a telepathic ability, to keep in touch with their umma but most also lose it at the age of 5. I listened as they told me of the secret plan all the other kids had formulated awhile ago. I grinned and the smile continued to grow. Aigoo, my smart children.


Ga Eul’s POV

We were walking in a comfortable silence, in an effort not to wake up Ga Eun. Yoseob held her with one hand. She had fallen asleep soon after our visit to the ice cream shop. His other hand was intertwined with mine. I was pretty sure my face was the color of a tomato. Hehe, Ga Eun you made a good choice for umma. It was like taking care of another kid but he was so sweet~ And adorable~

Hey, aren’t you falling a little too fast there?

I frowned at the annoying voice, formally named the Conscience, intruded in my reverie.

He’s an idol. There must be a billion and one fangirls out there.

Does that mean I have to care?

Yeah, and there are probably a ton of idol girls better suited for him.

You really think so? Nah, no way. Just shut up~~! Something told me I should be a little more wary though. Ever heard the saying when an angel falls in love, she falls in love forever? I have no wish to find out whether it’s true or not. A buzzing and a cute message tone sounded, breaking the peaceful quiet.

“Hey look!” he exclaimed showing me the cell phone screen. 

Sent from: Nerdy

I see you~~~

We ditched the crazy people back in the dressing room too :D

*A photo attached

Sent from my blackberry

 

He opened the photo attachment and a picture of a smiling Kikwang and a pissed off HyoRin.

“Uh… Kikwanggie hyung doesn’t seem to be getting along very well with HyoRin eh?” asked Yoseob. I was quite surprised actually.

“HyoRin unnie hates, and I mean utterly hates photos of herself. She loves taking them but always refuses to be in them… So your Kikwanggie hyung must be pretty amazing. Hey let’s look for them if they say they can see us!”

Kikwang’s POV

Hehe, I can see them looking around and Yoseob turning his head around frantically to find us. How does he even see when he’s shaking his head so fast?

“Isn’t this fun?” I asked HyoRin who was hiding behind the tree with me.

“No.” she said coldly.

“C’mon look! Yoseob’s head is about to fly off.” I chuckled again. “See even YoungJin is smiling!” It was true the little guy was having a ton of fun.

“Appa?” I still get the shivers when he calls me that o.o But I’m adapting to this whole daddy thing awfully well dontcha think? “Is that blonde guy half dog?” Aigoo, so adorable. I laughed at his innocent question and out of the corner of my eye I saw HyoRin crack a smile. Whoa. Her smile was like the sunshine breaking out behind the storm clouds. Just as quickly as it came, it left. D: I needed to take a picture the next time it happens.

“Waah, HyoRin is so pretty when she smiles!” I smiled, pulling her cheeks trying to get her to smile but she stubbornly refused. I had the pleasure of watching her cheeks turn a slightly darker shade though. “See now, she looks ugly. Right YongJin?”

“Yah! You want to die?” She shot me a glare.

“No. Mommy’s beautiful.” Said YongJin.

“Is appa beautiful?” HyoRin asked YongJin.

“But aren’t only girls supposed to be beautiful?” He asked. I quickly cut in.

“Appa’s cool right?”

He nodded and I smiled in satisfaction.

“AHA! I FOUND THEM! GA EUL I FOUND THEM!!!!” The blonde, half-dog kid had found us. O.o

‘Finally, Ga Eul’s come to save me.” Said HyoRin. I frowned. Sooner or later, HyoRin, you are going to open that ice cold shell of yours for me.

Ga Eun and YongJin’s telepathic convo:

 Ga Eun: Hey, do you think Bianca unnie and the twins are succeeding?

YongJin: Dunno… I hope so. My appa’s so cool!

Ga Eun: Yeah, my oppa is so awesome. He paid for my lollipop! And he makes my umma happy :)

YongJIn: Umma and Appa definitely have to end up together.

Ga Eun: It is Mission Umma Appa, carried out by Team DB (Demon Babies)

 YongJin: Yeah! Fighting!


The scene reopens a couple of hours later. B2st is returning home, still somewhat bewildered at the weird turn of events.

“We should have a celebration~~!” sang Yoseob.

“For what?” grumbled Doojoon. “Being straddled with a bunch of kids? I’m only 21.” He wailed.

“Finally you boys are back!” They looked up to see the old ajhumma they had rented the apartment from. “You think you can trash the apartment and break everything and get away with it?”

“Eh… but we-we never did---“ stammered HyunSeung.

“Don’t talk back to me young man!” screamed the previously kind ajhummas who now seemed very scary.

“We’re sorry ajhumma.” Said Kikwang who dragged the confused Dongwoon into a bow beside him.

“There is too much damage. Ou! All of you, OUT! Your stuff is already here in these boxes now LEAVE before I CALL THE POLICE!!”

“Ugh… unreasonable ajhumma.” Grumbled Junhyung.

“WHAT DID YOU SAY?” The B2st boys jumped and quickly packed up and left.

“Are we homeless now?” asked Yoseob.

“Shut up.” Said the rest of them.

“What are we going to do now?” asked Dongwoon.

Bianca’s POV

Haejin and Jaejin came out of hiding and clapped their hands. I smiled. Hehe, thanks to my awesome shape-shifting skills, the landline phone should be ringing soon now and b2st would be pleading for a place to stay! We can’t have irresponsible appas now, right?


Ok… everybody! The 2nd chappie and the first by UMakeTheSunComeOut (imma just call myself Rina ß-- (a nickname for Serene) now ok?) Thank you Yeonnie oppa for letting me co-author and I hope it didn’t disappoint (Do you mind if I use your name here?) Nxt chappie is yours! (Don’t disappoint! Jk jk… lols)

Here’s a shoutout to the awesome ppl who stuck by me while I tried to remember the personalities of the girls. Sorry if one character didn’t show up enough, like Young-min.. I’m working on it.

<3 HelloYou

<3MikaLikesPie

<3fatieynmanmanhani (r u a U-kiss fan? Can’t remember if this was one of their songs?)

<3MSCMomo13

<3 aLLewor

<3justmeonly

<3kitten83

<3nikkisolove

<3moochi

<3Cassie_Shinee_908 (fellow shawol :D)

<3endmyheartache

<3Burning91Rose

<3awesomegirl360

 <3Ms Sangrita

<3 TheGoofyGoth

<3LOVE_love_luv

<3Bananapop (glad to see you in another of my fics :D) ß- btw Yeonnie oppa, she’s the one that teased me about the rating (delete this later) XD hehehe, we’re friends “in real life”

<3 asianSWAGER (Did you see the youtube comments? S.omething W.e A.sians G.ot lols)

I will reply to comments in the author’s note starting nxt chappie too:) Thanks everybody.

Rina XD

okay~ to the ummas who were chosen i need you guys to fill out this little thing so we can get this rolling a little faster XD http://www.tfaforms.com/206805