How The Story Ends

How The Story Ends

YOUR POV:


       Plugging my earphones, lying on the bed as I listen to my favorite playlist. The playlist entitled “LOVE”. Why? Because every song is about love, duh? Anyway, I’m Lee Yoo Ri. I’m somewhat known in the industry of writing. It was only a hobby at first but became a profession. I never even expected for it to happen. Well, of course, I write scripts for movies, dramas and also I have my own website featuring all the stories I made. I love all of my works, even if some of them aren’t beautiful as you’d think. But there’s this story I really treasure and it better end soon since I’ll be stopping soon. It’s actually my own story. It’s started the same as others.

    I was only 16 that time; I became a fan of this amazing group called EXO. They were all wonderful but a certain someone captured my heart the first time. I never felt anything like that before. My heart was thumping so fast and there were butterflies in my stomach. Kim Jongdae. Or should I say CHEN. He’s the main vocalist of the sub group EXO M, M stands for Mandarin. He’s Korean I swear to the good Lord. And he sings Mandarin pretty well.

    They had this fan Meeting Event, I was so shy but I really want to see him again. My mind was very troubled that day. I didn’t know what to do. Suddenly, my phone rang. It was my best friend; JiHyun.


Yoo Ri-ah! Are you free? There’s someone I want you to meet.” She said.


Truth to be told, I was still confused but I thought I’d still be able to see him next time, for now; my best friend comes first.


Sure. I can go with you.” I answered with a bit sad tone.


----------


Please Welcome EXO!” The host announced as all members of EXO came insight. And there he is once again. THUMP! THUMP! Say’s my heart. I can’t calm down at all.


    The event started and everyone kept approaching EXO. I was just there staring blankly at Chen. How can someone so simple be this attractive as if I was struck by lightning that I fell for him? He was just there sitting there signing his fan’s album. I can’t get enough of staring at him. Suddenly, out of nowhere his head turn and his eyes landed on me. He flashed out a simple smile that surely melted my heart. I may be exaggerating things but I swear I fell on my chair making a loud THUD and made everyone turn to me. Chen chuckled a bit and approached me, reaching out his hand to help me. I was hesitant at first but he kneeled down and held my hand and helped me stand.


Gwencchana?” He asked me.
N-ne, g-gwencchana…” damn did I stutter.


He smiled and patted my head softly and left. What he did only made me fell for him more. No scratch that. I fell for him HARD. And boy was it a mistake.


Yoo Ri-ah!” my best friend came back.
Ne?” I asked her.
Come with me, there’s someone I want you to meet.” just then and there she pulled me out of the crowd.
I want you to meet my friends, EXO.” She smiled as my eyes became big like D.O’s eyes. Everyone’s fan but this girl never told me about being friends with EXO.
Annyeong~” The cheerful people of EXO greeted me and I only nodded in response. I don’t really know how to react.
Hi~” that familiar voice captured my attention and I unconsciously turn to face him.
C-chen…My mouth opened and called out his name.
Annyeong~ you are? He smiled and held out his hand.
Yoo Ri… I tried to control my cracking voice.


    He kept pushing his hand towards me asking for a hand shake. When I was about to reach out for his he immediately took it away and laughed at my face. WHAT A TROLL! Well, basically it’s the beginning of my love story. Or you can also say HELL.


    I also became close to EXO. I don’t really know how it happened but it did anyway. I would be seeing K but I see M most of the time and mostly I get stuck with Chen. JiHyun knew I liked him and kept on pushing me to him. Stupid Chen doesn’t even get the picture. How come he can’t see how I feel, moreover I try to be honest and obvious to him and all he does is to troll me. I don’t know why I still keep on hanging around him when he rejected my feelings all the time and make a joke out of it.


Chen…there’s something I want to tell you…I approach him.
what? You need money? Don’t have any.He joked not even looking at me.
I’m serious! I shouted in anger.


    He turned from his desk and looked at me. I slam both my hand on his desk trapping him in between.


I like you…I stare at his eyes deeply with sincerity and all he did was laugh.
You almost got me there. Here, go buy something for the person who gave you that dare…He placed money in my palm and turned to his desk once again.


    That was the last time I saw him, talked to him and cried over him. It’s too much for my poor heart to handle the things he did to me. It’s been a good 2 years since that happened and so far I know I’ve moved on… or was it what I want to believe in?
    The story I wrote is lying for two long years and still doesn’t have the ending. What should I do? Everyone’s expecting a happy ending but happy ending only happens in fairytales and what I wrote is a true story. I don’t want to lie just to give it a happy ending when it really didn’t happen at all. Now is the time for everyone to know that Happy Endings only happens in fairytales and so…


‘It’s been two years since the boy and girl met and now they stand in front of each other. The girl’s eyes became teary as hurtful memories came back and the boy stood still didn’t know what to do. When he was about to say something the girl turned to ran away afraid of what he’s about to say. The boy chased after her and gripped her hand firmly.


wait.” He said.
Let go of me.” The girl ordered. “I don’t want—
Just hear me out…” he cut. The girl stopped and looked away as the boy released her hand.
I’m sorry.” He said. “I’m sorry for everything. Sorry for always making fun of you, sorry for not taking you seriously. I was just afraid.” He added.
Afraid? Of what?
I was afraid that I was just dreaming and if I accept your feelings I’ll wake up and be disappointed like how I always dreamed would happen.
What do you mean?
I like you. Ever since the Fan Meeting Event. I can’t get you out of my mind. Your face whenever I come close to you. How your eyes would look back into mine. The honesty and boldness you have. Telling me you like me all the time but I...” he paused. “I like everything about you.” He added.


    The girl was stunned and stuck where she stood. All these years the boy he likes always had return the favor. She was happy to know but something stopped her from flashing a smile on him.


Go.” She ordered and looked down.
What? Didn’t yo har what I said? I said I lik—
I don’t care.” She said as tears fell from her eyes.


    The boy walked closer to her and wiped her tears away and placed his soft lips against her shaking ones. She wanted to push him away but something inside her just doesn’t have the strength to do so.


You still like me, don’t you?” The boy asked as he looked into the girl’s eyes.


    She didn’t know how to respond after all the things that are currently happening. All she did was nod that made the boy smile and embrace her push soon she pushed him away.’


CHEN’S POV:


So that’s how everything ended here, huh?I asked you.
Ne~ that’s the last thing that happened before I stop.You responded.
why didn’t you tell them the real ending? I asked as I sat behind you on the bed and wrapped my arms around your waist and placed my chin over your shoulder.
What? That I became blind and all?you said and search for my head to pat it.


    Oh yes, you were blind. I didn’t really know what happened at first. I can never forget that day you lost your ability to see.
    I escorted you home that day and you were sleeping peacefully, I was about to go home but you started tugging the hem of my shirt and stop me. I ended up sleeping beside you as my arm on your waist and the other as your pillow. You stretch out your arms and opened your eyes.


Chen…Chen…” you patted me. “I can’t see… open the lights its too dark..You started panicking.
    I stood up and flicked the lights open.

Now Chen!You ordered.
I already did.I said and walked towards you.
Chen…I can’t—I can’t see. I can’t see Chen… I don’t see you. What’s— I pulled you in my embrace as you started to cry nonstop and that’s the only thing I could do for you.


    Days passed, I saw you having a hard time. I talked to you about having an operation. My eyes in exchange of yours. But you rejected it.


I may lose my sight but doesn’t mean you need to sacrifice something of yours…” you said and made me promise that we won’t do the operation.


    I swore that day that no operation will happen and I also swore that I will never leave your side ever again.


----------END----------

Author's note : There you have it guys :DD I hope I made your heart THUMP With your Chen feels (: I know I did :DD I'm actually a Xiumin Bias and I like Chen, he's cute C: And such a TROLL So I want to let all the Chen feels out :D Comments are loved <3