Having fun with BRO

Love triangle

HI DYL is here again! Again Im using phone because i cant login to my lappy. I forgot my password. Heh. Imma make new acc (see how) and use that acc to update this one. Sorry if its short. Gogogogo.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•Bichnun P.o.v ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"BYUNGIE AHHHHHHHHH YOU MIXED IT WRONGLY. Its chicken first so the chicken will be softer. Okay neh mind. I cook you deco" URGH Byung hyung is...... clumsy at times. "FINE FINE JEESH cool down" he flicked my forehead. This one of a brother. -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* After cooking i had to help Byungie again. He got distracted by Bb. Hais........ "Byung! Lets deco now. You have to give Bb food after she wakes up. She is like me when i wake up i need food first. Lets go lazy " I smacked his . "Yah! My is precious and NOT lazy ." He rubbed his . Gawd my brother. "Here you go Bb you cute little-" I cut him off. "OPPA! Im short help me reach that top. " I am short. He is like 171 cm and I am like whut 160 cm. Big difference and my hands are short. "THANK YOU OPPA! Nah here is a treat. I wanted to give later but i was too excited. I know you liked music so here is the newest mp3 player since your one is spoiled and you never bought a new one cos u are a LAZY . Take it before I throw it." WELL i was to excited. Plus his birthday was just last year when he was in canada and i didnt get him anything. "THANK YOU NUNNIE!!!!" He hugged me. Welll thats what i called lazy bro"okay now oppa since you are strong lets carry that table near the counter. Then we put ribbons everywhere and it must be BLUE!" We both nodded. "Why is there no balloons?" "I hate balloons Byung." He nodded. And thats how our day went with lazy byung. Haha.