Chenyeol

Exotic Adventures 2

3OO72O13

Pairing: Chenyeol | Chanchen

Rating | Genre: PG | imnotevensure slight!angst? fluff? what?

WC: 1473

 

Jongdae is having some issues with Chanyeol's family

 


 

"Oh my God, Chanyeol!" Jongdae grunts once they have reached their apartment, his voice is loud and it's filled with a hint (or a lot) of anger and it makes Chanyeol feels slightly nervous. The only thing he could do at the moment is to stay quietly behind Jongdae as the smaller male slams the door of their apartment shut. Just by the looks in Jongdae's eyes, Chanyeol knows he's in for an earful.

 

"Your sister threw pudding at me! ing pudding!" Jongdae shrieks. His face turning red in frustration while his arms are flailing around as if to emphasize his point. It may not seems like a big deal but when Jongdae has to go through the same bull every times he meets Chanyeol's family, it tends to make him a bit crazy.

 

"I know ... but she apologized" Chanyeol tries to explains but Jongdae is having none of that because he's glaring holes into Chanyeol's head.

 

The taller male sighs and attempts to take small steps toward his lover but the small (and feisty) male stop him by raising a hand along with a cocked eyebrow, and Chanyeol's steps come to a halt. He wouldn't want to risk making Jongdae even angrier.

 

"Jongdae, she's just a kid" Chanyeol pleads after a while, he basically whines.

 

That statement somehow seems to fume Jongdae even more because now he's throwing the dirty shirt (that he has taken off seconds after he has entered the house) at Chanyeol. His chest heaving from breathing too fast while his hands are forming knuckles by his sides. "She's not a kid, she's 15! and your family laughed at me, Chanyeol. They ing laughed!"

 

Chanyeol lets out a huff of air and rubs his temple because this is starting to give him a headache. Jongdae feels a little bad because he knows he's putting Chanyeol in a tough spot but he's afraid if he doesn't say anything now, he might just kill Chanyeol's family off because they are seriously getting on his nerves.

 

 

 

 

 

The silence in the room is thick and it's getting uncomfortable. It has never been Jongdae's intention to come in between Chanyeol and his family but it happened and what can he do? It's not like Jongdae is a bad person. He has great manners, he donates to charity and volunteers when he has time, so it doesn't make any sense to him as to why Chanyeol's family would hate him. He's pretty sure he has never said or done anything to offend them but it seems like they never cared about what he feels.

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol still doesn't say anything and Jongdae is getting more and more ticked off by the seconds, if he has to stay any longer he would probably snap and someone might get hurt. Since Jongdae still values his relationship with Chanyeol; he decides it's time for a quick shower, hoping maybe the hot water would wash away some of his frustrations because it looks like his boyfriend isn't going to do anything about it anytime soon.

 

 

 

 

 

A hot shower is definitely something Jongdae needs, he relaxes almost immediately as the water hits his chest. It feels nice not having to deal with bulls even if it's only for awhile. Jongdae exhales loudly and closes his as the steams melt away some of his anger. In the midst of relaxing, he hears the door opens but has no intention of moving, he's not ready to deal with Chanyeol right now.

 

Chanyeol doesn't speak when he steps into where Jongdae is, he keeps his mouth shut the entire time because he can still feel the tension in the air, and he's not sure if he really wants to mess up Jongdae's relaxing time. He grabs the loofah hanging on the wall and begins scrubbing Jongdae's back; the latter does't say anything and he doesn't push Chanyeol away either. That's a little better.

 

 

 

 

 

When Chanyeol enters their bedroom, the lights are already off but he knows Jongdae's not sleeping. It makes his heart aches when he hear a very low sniffing sound. Jongdae isn't one to cry, so for him to shed tears it must have really hurt him and Chanyeol blames himself for that.

 

With small steps, Chanyeol turns on the lamp on the nightstand and slips onto bed. He looks at the back of Jongdae's head and hesitantly wrapping his arms around the smaller frame. Chanyeol begins to hum the tune of Baby, Don't Cry as he hugs his lover from behind, nuzzling his nose in Jongdae's hair, and It doesn't take long for Jongdae to turns around and buries his face in Chanyeol's chest, tiny hands clutching his lover's t-shirt.

 

"I'm sorry" Chanyeol whispers in Jongdae's hair when he hugs the smaller male tighter.

 

Chanyeol can hear the sniffing sound a little louder now and he can feel his shirt getting slightly damped. He bites his lips and pulls away enough to lifts Jongdae's head up by the chin. With long fingers, Chanyeol quickly wipes away the tears trailing down Jongdae's cheeks, he hates seeing him cry.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jongdae has stopped crying by now but the sadness in his eyes don't go away. They linger there and poke at Chanyeol's already aching heart. They stare at each other for a long time before Jongdae thinks it's time to speak.

 

"Channie, I don't want to come in between you and your family ..." Jongdae starts, his voice slightly shaking as he gazes at Chanyeol's brown eyes. "But i can't do this anymore ... i tried ... I really did try to make them like me but i don't-" A sob interrupts his sentence and Chanyeol quickly rubs his back to calm him down.

 

"I know, baby. I know you tried, and i'm so sorry about my family" Chanyeol whispers as he runs his fingers through Jongdae's hair. "I'm sorry i made you sad ... i'm sorry i made you cry"

 

Jongdae bites his lower lips because Chanyeol looks so torn, and he doesn't like this look on Chanyeol at all. Chanyeol has a beautiful smile and that frown doesn't deserve to be on his face, Jongdae thinks. It's sad to see that he's one of the reasons Chanyeol's looking like that, maybe he doesn't serve someone as wonderful as Chanyeol. Maybe that's why Chanyeol's family doesn't like him.

 

"Channie" Jongdae's caressing Chanyeol's face and he likes how Chanyeol's lips are curving up into a small smile that replaces the ugly frown. Smiles suit him much better.

 

"Maybe ... maybe i don't deserve you, maybe that's why your family -"

 

Chanyeol stops him from finishing his sentence by pressing their lips together. Jongdae is only a little surprised; it's takes 5 seconds for him to kiss back and scoots even closer to Chanyeol. A small squeak escapes from Jongdae's throat when Chanyeol picks him up and places Jongdae on top of his own body. There's a hint of pink creeping on Jongdae's cheek.

 

"Don't say that" Chanyeol mumbles when Jongdae pulls away, lips wet from kissing and his eyes are slightly glossy.

 

"But-" Another kiss to stop Jongdae from talking. Sometimes it bothers Chanyeol how Jongdae doubts himself, but if this is how he can prevent that from happening then be it.

 

"I love you, so please don't say that" Chanyeol whispers against Jongdae's lips, one hand moving from Jongdae's hip to Jongdae's cheek.

 

Jongdae sighs and leans into Chanyeol's touch, his lips slightly pursed out to form his infamous duck lips when he thinks about their problem. "But your family doesn't like me..."

 

"I'll talk to them ... just give them some times, they'll come around"

 

"What if they don't?" There goes that doubt again.

 

"They will, trust me ... we didn't like each other when we first met either, remember?" Chanyeol has a point.

 

Jongdae takes sometimes to think about it but there isn't much he could do without sabotaging their relationship, and that is a definite no no. Jongdae offers a small smile and leans down to rest his head on Chanyeol's chest, right under his chin.

 

"Fine ..." He hums while his fingers trace patterns on Chanyeol's arms that's wrapping protectively around his body. "But only because i love you"

 

Chanyeol whispers a "thank you" into Jongdae's hair and then something hits him. He carefully removes Jongdae's head from his chest and stares at the petite male with intense eyes.

 

"Hey, would this be considered as a fight?"

 

Jongdae raises a brow at Chanyeol's question but he doesn't comment on how odd it sounds because he's seriously used to Chanyeol's weird antics. So instead, he answers with an "i guess" and it amuses him when his lover bursts into a grin (that is only slightly creepy).

 

"Well, should we have make-up then?"

 

Jongdae chuckles and slaps Chanyeol's chest playfully, he's never good at saying no to Chanyeol (but it's not like Chanyeol will take no for an answer anyway).

 


A/N

Hey, look at that. I update again. Wow, do i get a hi-5 for that? yes? no?
i never really thought about Chenyeol until Shalis_Darkhunter told me that they need more attention,
and then i couldn't rlly imagine them until bam, i got random chenyeol feels so i grabbed them before they go away
and here we are...
&& i do have a confession to make,
sm decided to announce that theyre going to release GROWL today (or is it tomorrow) as i was finishing this up
and then i got overly excited, so i sorta rushed this through (just a tiny bit, i couldn't help it okay)
but yea, whos excited for GROWL?! apprently there are multiple versions?
whos staying up late for some sensual videos ....