Feelings....?!?!

It's a Small World Afterall

Why is life so cruel?!?! After a week of classes with Baro, I'm about ready to hang that boy's bloody carcass out to dry. Everyday I have to resist the temptation to strangle him . He seems to find joy in driving me insane. I can't even say 'home sweet home' or 'TGIF' because he lives right next door and thanks to Avy, is frequently here. Then it just has to go and snow!! It's been snowing non-stop all day. I hate snow!!! I think someone out there tryin' to mess with me. Oh, I think I just heard the doorbell. I wonder who that could be . I opened the door to find the whole B1A4 lot standing on the other side. "Avy!!! The boys are here" I yelled to Avy as I ushered the boys in. I noticed that the snow was getting really deep. Guess ima have to go out and shovel the walkway soon . Sooo not looking forward to that. I walked over to the couch and plopped down with a huff. I closed my eyes to signal to them that I was ignoring their presence in my house. Someone decided to ignore my subtle hint and plopped down next to me. I opened my eyes to snap at them and saw a tired Sandy sitting next to me. The poor guy looked like he was going to fall asleep. I'm guessing they dragged him over here instead of letting him sleep . I didn't gave the heart to yell at him 'cause he's just too adorable so I leaned back and closed my eyes. Aaahh!!! Something is on my lap!! I opened my eyes again to find that Sandy had fallen asleep and is now using my thighs as a pillow. Awww, he's too adorable to be mad at. I leaned back on the cushions and soon felt myself slipping into sleep.

 

Baro's POV

What is going on over there! Why is Sandeul sleeping on Geotos!! I moved to go wake him up but Jinyoung grabbed my arm. "Let's go see Avy." "But -" "Leave them alone. They're not doing anything, just sleeping." I huffed  but followed him 'cause I knew I couldn't win the argument. We found Avy in the kitchen making a sandwich. CNU strolled closer to her with a smile on his face. She looked up at him with a blush and then quickly went back to making her sandwich. I shuffled back and forth on my feet thinking about the two on the couch. Sure they're sleeping now, but what happens when they wake up? What if Sandeul tries to make a move on her? What if she accepts 'cause she likes him?! I can't take this anymore !!! Jinyoung looked at me as I ran by him into the livingroom. I ran over to the couch where the two were sleeping. Stupid Sandeul!! I grabbed his arm and pulled him off the couch. He woke up and looked around in confusion while I stepped over him and sat on the couch facing Fo. Geotos almost looks.... cute while sleeping. Time to wake her up !! 

 

Regular POV

Ehh, whose touching me. I feel an insistent poking and it's ticking me off !! "Hey Geotos, stop being lazy!" I know that voice! Why is he bugging me while I'm trying to sleep? Does he have a death wish? I pried my eyes open to find Baro staring at me. He was sitting on the couch, leaning towards me and his face was only a few inches from mine. "You know, your gonna get fat lying around like that." Who does this guy think he is?! I swung out my leg at him in anger and my calf hit his side. The momentum of it pushed him off the couch and onto the floor next to Sandy. What is Sandy doing down there. It must have been Baro ! I glared down at him for a few and then got up to go to my room, taking Sandy with me. We both plopped down onto my bed and soon were out like a light.

 

Jinyoung's POV

Pabo!! I can't believe what I just witnessed. Why would he shove Sandeul off the couch and wake up Fo? I could have swore he didn't like her, so why was he annoyed with Sandeul's and her sleeping position ? I watched as Fo grabbed Sandeul's hand and headed to her room. Baro was sitting on the floor with a shocked expression until he realized that Fo dragged Sandeul off to her room. Then he got up and began walking towards her room in annoyance. "Don't even think about it. Your only going to make things worse." He turned and glared at me but seemed to realize I was speaking the truth. He looked once more towards her room and then stomped out the front door. Well, I guess I was wrong about Baro's feelings . 

 

Avy's POV

Aahh!! I can't stop blushing!! It's kind if embarrassing but I can't stop 'cause CNUbear won't stop staring at me. I don't know whether to be flattered or slightly creeped out . "So..... how was your day" I tried to ask casually but mentally cursed myself when my voice came out barely above a whisper. He seemed to hear me though 'cause he answered, "It was okay but it would have been better is I had gotten to see you." AAAHHH!!! That was so corny but I still can't help freaking out 'cause CNUbear said it. This is like a dream come true!!! BANG! I jumped and then ran out to the livingroom to see what was going on. What I witnessed shocked me. I can't believe Baro was acting that way. It almost seems as if he likes Fo but I could have sworn he hated her. Maybe I'm just over analyzing things. I felt movement behind me so I turned to see who was there. When I spun around, I came nose-to-nose with CNUbear. OMG SO CLOSE !!!! He smirked at me and then slipped by me to follow Baro out the front door. Today is just panning out to be a weird day.