The Dream Turned Reality?!?!

It's a Small World Afterall

Ehh, why is it so cold? I can feel the breeze from the hallway coming into my room. I went to pull up my blankets and discovered I didn't have any. What the heck?!?! I looked around and found them wrapped around an adorable, sleeping Sandy. Aww, guess I'm staying cold. It would just be mean to interrupt that cuties sleep . Psh might as well get up since I obviously ain't getting back to sleep. I quietly creeped out of my room and headed to the kitchen. When I stepped out into the livingroom I found mounds of sleeping bags all over the floor. I went to pick up the nearest one. As I went to grab it I saw the end move. What the heck is this!!! I quickly moved to the front of the sleeping bag and gently moved the top down to find a sleeping Baro. Ehh, not something I need to see first thing in the morning. Wait a minute, I thought he left yesterday.... Whatever. So they all must have crashed here last night. Couldn't leave Sandy all alone could they . So adorable!!  Guess I have to be even quieter while getting my food. I got up to walk away but felt something grab my hand. I looked over to find Baro's fingers wrapped around my wrist. What the stupid sleeping idiot! I tried to pull my hand away but he wouldn't let go. After a few seconds of trying to pull away I gave up and tried to pry his fingers from my hand. This only caused him to on my arm hard, which caused me to fall next to him. As I was about to get up I felt him wrap his arms around me and pull me closer. "Baro!" I hissed to the sleeping pain in my face. At the sound of his name he frowned and then snuggled his face into my shoulder . When I tried to squirm my way out of his arms, he threw his leg from under his blanket around my legs and pulled me closer to him. OMJ!!! This is psyching my out!!! I can't yell with everyone else sleeping but he wot let GO!! Suddenly I felt his nose rubbing against my cheek. I froze in shock for a second and continued my useless silent struggle. What the flap jacks is wrong with this numbnut? Better yet, what is he dreaming about?!?!

 

Baro's POV

I know this is a dream but it's so nice! It's been a while since I've felt this warm and comfortable. We've been traveling around and getting little sleep because of concerts so it's nice to be able to just snuggle under my blankets and sleep. Dreaming hasn't been a normal occurrence either 'cause we don't sleep enough to do that. Right now I'm walking around in a grassy field. It's a sunny day  with no clouds in the sky. Although it's nice it's almost strangely to perfect.... Oh well, it's just a dream so I might as well enjoy it and not over analyze anything. All my buds were sitting around a randomly placed pool in the field. The water looked so cool and inviting. I really want to jump in right now and go swimming but my buds are beckoning me to sit down with them. I plop down with my feet dangling in the pool and I lay back on the grass so I could see the sky. As I was relaxing a sudden shadow blocked my sun. I looked up to see Geotos grinning  down at me. Well this has to be a dream 'cause she's never smiled at me! I grabbed her hand  and with a little insistent tugging got her to come down next to me. Opportunities like this should not be passed up. She laid down next to me and rested her head on my shoulder. Shortly after she fell asleep . She's looks so cute and calm while sleeping, unlike her normal self. Always mean and sarcastic. I don't think I've heard her say one nice thing to me yet. She's nice to everyone else. What did I ever do to deserve such cruelness ? Wait why am I even thinking this way? I mean, I don't even like her so why should I care that she's mean to me? The sun  must be getting to me, making me all sentimental. I looked over at Geotos again, so adorable!! I pulled her closer and nuzzled my nose into her hair. "Baro!" What is that annoying noise? Where is it coming from and why is it choosing to interrupt my dream?! I moved my head in annoyance and my nose brushed Geotos's face. Wow her cheek is so soft. Suddenly everything felt like it was shaking. I felt my dream world crumbling around me as I started to become conscious but strangely, I was still holding onto Geotos. I opened my eyes to find an angry Geotos glaring at me. Her face was only a few inches from mine and she was breathing heavily. Why is she in my bed? I looked around for a few and then saw that my arms were wrapped around her. It slowly dawned on me, that wasn't entirely a dream!!! Oh no! Does that me I was actually nuzzling her hair and running my face across her cheek?!?! This is so mortifying !! I quickly released her and jumped up from my bed. All my memories from the previous day came rushing back to me:      "Pabo Geotos!!" I  yelled as I slammed my front door. Why does she have to snap at me? I was just playing around. Seriously, and now she's going off to sleep with him in her room. What if something happens!?!? For all I know they could be face right now... NO BARO !! Don't think about that! They're just sleeping, nothing to worry about. Hey, where did CNU disappear to? I could have swore he followed me out of their house. He must have turned back. I don't want to stay here alone , guess I'll just have to go back over to their house. I walked in to find everyone getting ready for a campout in the girls livingroom. Everyone except Sandeul, and Avy obviously. He's actually sleeping with her?!?! I would've figured he'd either leave or get kicked out of her room before bedtime. This is just unacceptable!!! Before anyone could stop me I ran to Geotos's bedroom and opened the door. Sandeul and Geotos were sleeping on the bed with about a foot of space separating them. Oh thank God!! Nothing is going on and they aren't even that close. I happily skipped back to the livingroom and prepared for bed. I ignores the funny looks I was getting and settled down for a much needed rest. How did my wonderful night and dream get turned into this horrible and awkward mess ? I was so happy when I went to sleep and I had such a nice sleep but now ima have to deal with the wrath of Geotos. This day is starting of to be a really bad day.

 

Thankyou for reading XD I hope you've been enjoying so far!! So what do ya think? Fo and Baro like eachother?? Will Avy be able to ever act normal around CNU? What about Mace and Gongchan? Stayed tuned and find out !!!