One and the only one.

Hold My Hand We Will Be Together Forever

Yang Na loves Kpop. She has being Kpopers since 2 years back. She really into it and had been influenced by her best friend. Being a Kpopers is awesome as she feel it. The moment you talk about your bias and being fangirling like there no tomorrow is the best feelings ever. She has been through every concert with her best friend since ever. Them make the placard together till midnight, listen to every single their oppa's songs, stalk their oppa at airport, give present during their oppa's birthday and even went to every single fansign in Korea.

Now her parents start to talk about the future since Yang Na just graduate from the highscholl. It's time her to chase the dream (parents dream). Her parents ask to futher study in Canada since she has an Uncle who stay there. This make her quite upseet. But as the great daughter, she obeys whatever her parents wanted. It's not long just 7 years. Hell yeah! 7 years in Canada and couldn't go to any concert yet.

Pretty please Oppa please don't forget me ;'|

She talked to her best friend that she need to futher the study in Canada and will comeback in 7 years later.

"What?! Yang Na! Why is all sudden ? How about our Oppa ? Could you just left them like that... after all the way we chased them ?" Yi Soo her best friend talk in shocked tone.

"This what my parents want... and I want a carrier in my life too. No matter what Oppa will remains in my heart like ever" Yang Na talked to Yi Soo try to hide the truth.

"I know you really upset about this ! Okay... Tomorrow there has a concert in Gangnam and our Oppa will perform too. So, we should going and scream out of lungs to gain Oppa attention! Arasso ?" said Yi Soo

"Of course I will ! But my flight tomorrow night. I still need to attend my cousins wedding in Canada and talked about my study there too..." Yang Na explain to Yi Soo.

Oppa ! We will meet tomorrow :D

P/S : Don't wonder to much who is Yang Na's Oppa. It's too obvious that she really fall in love with Jung Daehyun xD My first time write ff so it will be a bit awkward ! Be good to me huh xoxohugandkisses

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Yang Na really happy and sad at the same time.

She happy because she willing to watch her Oppa perform with energetic and y dance move on the stage.

She sad because she need to leave Korea and futher the study in Canada. And will be far from the hot-y-Oppa !

Woke up really early in the morning to get her self ready... suddenly the phone rang *Daehyun y voices*

Text message from Yi Soo.

"I'm so sorry ! I couldn't make up to the concert today !!! Since, I need to take care my appa at the hospital ! Sorry again. Good luck with Daehyun Oppa and don't peek into my Himchan Oppa. And Canada will be good to you !!! We should skype together everyday yeah. Forever and ever best friend lovely Yi Soo. "

You replied.

"Uh oh... gwenchana ! I will enjoy it with another kpopers there. I hope that ahjushi will be recover soon. Hell no ! I will not take a glance at Himchan, I will focus on my Daehyun Oppa with full hearts. Kekekekekeke. I hope so. Hello, Canada ~~ Skype like seriously we should sleep with that xD Infinite Best Friend Yang Na :D "

Uh oh... like seriously now Yang Na need go to the concert alone. Alright, since this is the last concert that she will attend in Korean and need to wait for another 7 years for the next concert. She should go and totally have fun today. Since, she being Kpopers she always go to every concert with Yi Soo. Today will be awkward she will going alone and with uneven mood. But as for Daehyun she willing to go for it.

On the way Yang Na to the concert. She asked her driver to send her there and wait at the carpark till the concert end. She arrived early and que with another Kpopers to enter the concert area. Woah, she feels great because she get close to the stage. She and the others Kpopers wait patiently for the performance to start.

The concert begin to start and the MC appear. OMG ! The MC today is Himchan and Sunhwa. In your mind Yi Soo should probably come and enjoy her Himchan Oppa as the MC. Himchan and Sunhwa read the name of the artist will perform today. Unfortunately, B.A.P will perform as the last act. The they will do the closed performance. All the BABYs just cheer as they know.But me I couldn't cheer, need to leave for Canada in another hour. Hish, this will never make her could see Daehyun Oppa.

Yang Na enjoy with the performance from the Lunafly, LC9, and chAos. This is the boys groups that perform early. The next is all the girls groups. Now, is the girls groups and she not even know the group. So, she decided to leave because she only has another 30 minutes to go for the Canada. Annyeong, Daehyun Oppa till we meet again in another 7 years to go.

She go out from the hustle and bustle at the concert arena. She squeezed out from all the people who keep cheering, pushing each other to support their idol. Ugh, but I really need to go now. Sobs.

Like finally now, she out and far from the stage. Good bye again. She look down, ready to walk to the carpark. As she walk and look down she bumps into someone. There a girl in front her. The girls is around 12 years old ages. Wearing white dress till knees and make her hair into two ponytail. She's so cute.

Out of sudden, the girls make sign to Yang Na and ask her to followed with index finger at the mouth showing the sign to keep shut. The curiosity makes Yang Na follow the girl. The girl lead Yang Na to somewhere she not even know. She go along at the white building behind the concert stage.

OMG !!!! This is the backstage. As Yang Na look around the backstage, she willing to say thank you to the girl. But there nothing. The girl gone.

Yang Na so excited that she saw the backstage. She really wanted to go inside but there two tough security who guard the backstage. Yang Na quite upset and just go nearer the backstage but still far.

Yang Na saw someone praticing. He wear pink shirt and grey slack pants. In the blonde hair. With average height and body size. He turn his face to Yang Na views. What in the world he is Jung Daehyun. Yang Na want to scream badly but she couldn't she scared that the security will noticed. So, she just waves to Daehyun and asked Daehyun to come. But Daehyun just remains watch her and give big y smile. OMG! Daehyun please !!!!!

In Yang Na mind " What the hell I'm doing Daehyun probably not coming and I should considered as lucky girl when Daehyun just give a big-hot-y-smile" She closed her eyes and turn around didn't want to lose the image that Daehyun smile to her. She heard some noise at the back between the security and wait that voices is so familiar, is that Daehyun.

Suddenly, in the state where she closed the eyes her hand had been grabbed away. The scent, the touched of the hand, and the beat of the heartbeat. Who is really to play mess with Yang Na and grabbed her hand away. Yang Na feels that she quite far from the backstage now. So she forces to open the eyes.

Next to her the person who grabbed her hand harshly and took her away while she closed her eyes to keep remain the Junng Daehyun her forever ultimate bias and will remain forever oppa image while he smile to from far away just now is the real Jung Daehyun with the most y sincrely smile with just a inch from her face. Is this the dream or miracle Yang Na thought in her mind.

The hot y lips eagerly pressed Yang Na's lips. As in the shocked state Yang Na just remain stiff. She totally can't believe that is Jung Daehyun that every single day she dream off. Everyday she tweet him, weibo him, post at the fancafe, and went to every single B.A.P concert, fansigning event, stakled the time when they went to practiced and comeback stage at music programme. Now, he is with Yang Na and kissed her passionately. The hot kiss melt and taste good as good as honey.

"Yang Na, I know this is you. You always support B.A.P and love me really well. I know that you are out of the time for the Canada as you tweet me, weibo me, and post it at the fancafe every single hour a day. How come I not noticed it. I thought you just probably a worse ssaeng fans that followed every inch whatever B.A.P doing. But I saw you did not took our picture. So, I guess you just fall in love with me and didn't want to burden the B.A.P reputation. I really do watched you at our concert, fansigning event, around TSE building and recording at the Music Programmes. Thank You for being such a good ssaeng for yourself to feel it" Daehyun confess to Yang Na after the long kissed.

Yang Na just smiled at Daehyun and she probably speechless for all those things happen. And now I think she can enjoy life at Canada freely. Wait for another 7 years for the B.A.P concert in Korea. Hopefully for infinity years B.A.P still remains as the top Korea boy group even them will be old that time. Daehyun please remains as Yang Na ultimate bias or could be Yang Na real yeobo soon. Glad and thanks to unknown girl who dragged Yang Na to the backstage.

Just warmed hug before them seperated away. Since Daehyun already got the call from Zelo and Yang Na should fly to Canada.

xoxohugandkisses