A Love Game

A Love Game

You walked through the corridor, looking at all the door numbers. 203, that's what it was, the dance practise room. Where EXO-K were. Your first day as a dance trainee. It was pretty nervwrecking, about meet such idols. They were all proffesionals.
You...weren't. Well that's what you auditioned for right? To be better, to be as good as them. As good as Kai, maybe. That was a goal. What were they going to be like? Nice? Mean? Probbaly not, but you never know.Room 203, there it was. Just a normal brown door, but with idols behind it. Hopefully. Hopefully it was the correct door. Ok, now you had to get the guts to knock and open it. Just go for it. Can't be that bad, right?
You walked up to the door and gave a gentle knock. As soon as you did that, a voice was easily heard from the inside saying, 'Come in!'. You slowly opened the door and peeked in. There were all the members, sitting down, resting probably. There was Sehun, Baekhyun, Suho, D.O, Kai and Chanyeol. As soon as he saw you, Suho stood up to greet you. 'Annyeonghaseyo. You must be the dance trainee right?' when you nodded Suho,smiled and said, 'we're aiming to get stright to practising, so if I take your coat and bag, and you can go get ready with the other members.' You nodded again and after he took your coat, you walked over to the other members, thinking they'll ignore you completely, but Chanyeol stood straight up, followed by Baekhyun, D.O and Sehun. Kai didn't even look up to say welcome. From first impressions, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were the funny ones, D.O was in a way like the motherly figure, and Sehun shyed away, but still talked to you. Kai on the other hand sat there, twiddling his thumbs. 'Ya! Kai!',Baekhyun poked him, 'say hello to out guest! Be welcome at least.' Kai slowly looked up to you, gave a small hi, stood up and went to where the stereo was. Jeez, what was his problem? I'll have to find out, you thought, no matter what...
The day continued with hard practising, you improving and the members prasing you. Except for Kai. He would stare at you, but never say anything. Even if you caught him staring though, he didn't look away. He just stared straight into your eyes.
After hours of dancing, you and members took a long deserved break. 'Lunch time!' Suho beamed. '____-a, did you remember to bring a lunch? Becasue we don't have much left over.' You froze. Lunch. That's what it was. What you were trying to remember but just couldn't. You didn't want Suho to feel bad, so you just said, 'No it's fine I wasn't hungry anyways.' Biggest lie ever. For a whole 10 minutes, your stomach would not stop rumbling. And it wasn't the quiet ones. You could hear it from on end of the practise studio to the other. You saw Kai staring at you again, about to bite into a sandwich. Suddenly he stood up and walked over to you. He handed you the sandwich. 'Take it.' You were stunned. 'No, it's yours, and I'm not that hu-' you started, but he interrupted you. 'Just take it.'You did as you were told and took the sandwich and took a bite. 'Thanks...' you mumbled. Kai kneeled down and quietly nodded, and just as he was about to stand back up, he whispered to you, 'You have some crumbs around your mouth.' but before you could wipe them off, he slowly brushed his finger against your lips. You were completely frozen. Kai gave a small chuckle and stood up and went over to look at his phone.
What was that for? Why did he do that? Too many thought were rushing in your brain. Just leave it, you thought, he was probbaly trying to make a joke with you. Better to continue practising.
What seemed like hours later, you were finished. You were all ready to leave when Suho came up to you and said, 'Seeing as you wanted to be the best dancer you can, it would help if you stayed behind to practise some more. Don't worry, Kai's here aswell.' You looked behind him and saw Kai looking at his phone again. You gulped, nodded and went to take your bag off again. In about a few minuted everyone left. It was just you and Kai. One of the most awkward moments ever. Kai stood up, looked at you and said, 'You know how to dance to MAMA right?', you nodded. 'Good.' he said, 'show me that.' You stared at him. You mean he wanted you to just dance for him like that? It would make thing even worse if you said no, so you nodded and went over to turn the music on. You knew the dance off by heart. It wasn't that difficult. You started and you feel Kai's eyes on you. Musn't lose focus. Just keep dancing. You could see him give a little smirk. Just ignore him and keep on dancing. What seemed like hours later, you were done. You looked at Kai for his opinion. 'That was good,' he said as he stood up and walked towards you, 'but I only have one complaint.' Suddenly you could feel his hands on your waist. You froze. What was he doing? Why is he holding me like that? Couldn't he just tell me what was wrong? you could feel Kai's hands wind around your waist into a hug. You could feel your whole body go stiff. He rested his head on your shoulder. 'The thing you're lacking' he started. 'is passion. Like me. Be more passionate like I am.' You didn't know how to respond to that, so you gave out a small okay. Suddenly, Kai's hands spun you around, so you were straight into his eyes.'Let's take a rest, okay? And maybe play a game.', he whispered in a low voice. You didn't know where this was going. You didn't know whether to stop him or not. You didn't even know if you liked this or not...Maybe. Kai leaned in closer and whispered into your ear. 'Let's play a game then. A Love Game.' he backed away a little bit, 'if any of us falls in love, we lose. Okay?' You slowly nodded, still not sure why he was suddenly acting like that. '3,2,1, Go.' he said and let go of your waist. As you were about to back away, Kai suddenly walked straight you, leaned in, his lips landing on yours. You held your breath as you felt Kai's hand on you shoulder. This was unexpected. His lips were very soft, so you gave in and returned the kiss. It felt like it could last forever, but a few seconds later, Kai broke apart from you. He backed away and as he was smiling he said, 'Well, I guess I lost...'