Chapter 1: At Eunice's

Unexpected Things [Park Chanyeol - EXOK]

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“I JUST CAN’T BELIEVE LAY WINKED AT ME” Athea screams at the top of her lungs

“OH NOOOO! HE WINKED AT ME.” Eunice said while pushing Athea at the side of the table

“STOP IT!!! HERE’S LUHAN’S PART. PLEASE! KEEP CALM” Kiela said while staring at the laptop’s screen. “OH GOOOOOOOOOSHHHH!!! HE’S SO CUUUUUUUTE!!! THAT’S AS;DKGJHVAD;KJNAFJVUR”

As usual they are doing their things and I am doing my thing. They are watching a video of what they call EXO or something. I'm not sure about it and I'm reading a story at wattpad. I'm on the mere end of the story so that's why I'm undistractable.

“KILL ME NOW!!” Athea said throwing her pillow at me

“Ok. I’ll get the knife.” I say sarcastically and leave the room and head to the other room.

It is my favorite place to spend the weekend because it’s so big. Hell yeah! Eunice is rich, very rich. They have this room full of books but Eunice doesn’t like books and I’m the only one who visits that room.

When we are here I’m always spending my time here at their mini library. I’m enjoying this kind of bonding with myself because I do love reading novels and stories. I can live my life like this. Even if I'm this bookworm kind of person my social life is active. I do have a lot of friends and there's one thing that I can't relate.

That is when they are screaming their head out about the boy group. They totally love K-Pop bands and I don't know what the hell happened to me. I just don't feel it maybe because I can't understand what they are saying. I admit they are all good looking guys but oh no I don't know what they are talking about. 

While I'm at the mini library I've finished reading the story and stood up and search for some book at the shelf.

I look at my iPod and check the time, “Oh crap! Its 1:30 in the midnight already. Well, welcome December!” closing the book and walk out of the room.

“Guys, still awake?” I said

“No, I’m sleeping” Eunice said in a deep tone.

I saw Eunice sitting on her bed and the light of her phone glows at her face. Athea is lying at her right side. 

“hehe. Funny. Hey Athea still alive?” ignoring Eunice

Athea is sleeping and it turn out that it’s just me and Eunice who are still awake.

“Hey! Eunice, I’m just thinking is it ok if we just spend our Friday night here next week?” checking myself at the mirror ang putting some night cream all over my face

“Why? Next week will be at your house right? I want to see your dog. I miss him so much” she said with a tired voice.

“It’s fun in here. You know I can spend my time here reading books. Hehe!” I'm climbing at the other bed near Eunice and Athea. I can truly say that Kiela is in dream land already. It is funny how she looks when she's sleeping because instead of putting the pillow under her head she just put it at the top of her face. Weird like that, it seems there's a possibility that she might die anytime soon. 

“Gosh! Stop it you’re so weird like that. Try spending your free time with us. Literally, with us”

“You know I don’t have interest with K-Pop right?”

“Yeah! It’s so obvious it looks like you have a big sign at your forehead saying “I’M NOT ONE OF THEM” when we’re spazzing” Eunice said and it’s too obvious that she is very sleepy

“Well, I think I’m not the only one. By the way it’s December. I hope this month will be different but in a good way”

"I guess mom is planning about something. But I'm not that sure. Don't want to expect."

"But I do really love her surprises. Right?" I wait for the answer but I think Eunice is knocked out

10 minutes had passed but I'm not sleepy. So I decided to turn on Athea's laptop. I don't even bother her asking her password because I already knew about it. 

"Oh great! What will I do? Its midnight normal people are sleeping and I'm not one of them" so I dedided to type youtube and stare at the desktop for 10 seconds. 

"Gosh Veronica! What do you want to watch?" massaging my temple made up my mind and mimics the words as I type "E-X-O.... EXO" well youtube give me enough option what to watch. I scroll down and I don't know what to watch. I close my eyes and make a circle motion at the track pad and click it at the count of three. 

The desktop went white and I think it's is loading. It turns out that I will be watching the music video of 'History' and the group is 'EXO-K' "OH. I guess EXO is different from EXO-K and EXO-M. Ok I'm don't know anything about this things."

[Click here to watch MV]

The video started and WOOOW! They are all good looking guys but what the hell what are they talking about? There's this guy who caught my attention. He is the third person that flash in the screen. 

"Holy mother of my glasses! He's so freaking cute." I can't believe what I'm saying. I finished the video and scroll down to read some of the comments. I've learned that the guy that cauht my attention was Suho. So I've decided to type google and search 'Suho exo-k' and BOOM! so freaking handsome. 

I don't mind looking at the profile of the other member because I'm so tired. It's 3 in the morning but thank God I'm sleepy. So I climb on the bed and fly away in reality. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~