Chapter 1

My Asianfanfics Roleplay

Annyeong~! :) Here is the 1st chapter. I hope it's not that bad. Do subscribe, if you still want to continue reading my updates. Do upvote, if you really like/love the story. Please comment, to tell me how good I've been authoring the story. I hope you'll enjoy the 1st chapter

 


 

L . J O E ~

 

I open the door of my room. Then, I saw Chunji sitting in front of my laptop. I slowly close the door, and he suddenly glance at me.

 

"Oh, hyung! Your home already?" He asked.

 

" Am I invisible? " I raised an eyebrow at him and he started to chuckle.

 

"Yeah, what ever. Hyung! Can I use your laptop for awhile?"

 

I lay on the bed, I pretended like I can't see him but I can hear him.

 

Ok, I know it's creepy but it's actually one of my habit.

 

"What for?" I growl a little. "Oh, nothing. Just checking out a web called asianfanfics."

 

Chunji always check out the webs to know how much popularity teen top have gain. "How can I not say yes, when your already using it right now." I let out another growl at him. He let out a small laugh;

 

"Thanks, hyung! Your the best." He glance back at the laptop & started to type on the keyboard.

 

I took out a book from my bookshelf. I lay back on my bed & started reading it.

 

My peace and quiet suddenly got disturbed by a loud laughing voice. "Yah! Chunji! Could you keep it down? I'm trying to have my peace and quiet here!" I scolded him, but he didn't reply back and keep on laughing.

 

I growl and walk straight to him. "Yah! Could you quiet down?" I hit his shoulder, he glance at me & rub his shoulder. "Hyung, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to disturb you." He mumbled with a cute pout.

 

"Tch. What are you looking at anyway?" I push his head a little & starred at the screen of the laptop. "Yah! Hyung! You don't have to push my head like that." I ignored him and keep on staring at the screen.

 

"Asianfanfics? This web seems interesting." I nodded. "Yeah, it is. Try reading this story." He pointed at the screen and let out a small laugh. I read the story he asked me too. It was a fanfic about me being a nerd. Seriously? A nerd? Am I that nerdy? Chunji laughs hardly. 

 

"Hahah... Very funny Chunji." I gave him a cold voice. He controlled himself from laughing but it's still annoys me. "Now stop laughing. How can I join this web?" I took a chair and sit in front of the laptop. "Oh, you want to join? Well, it's actually simple. More easier to make an account then Facebook. Here, let me make it for you." He started to key in some words on the keyboard.

 

He made my account and it didn't even take a minute.

 

"Wow, how did you do it so quickly?" I  gave him an amaze expression. "Oh, it was easy. Only the 'pros' can do it." He lay himself on the chair and I chuckled. I glance at the screen and started to view some stories in the web.

 

I clicked on home. There I saw the featured stories and the latest updates.

 

I checked on the latest updates. I accidentally clicked on story. 

 

"Why did I click that?" I scratch my head. Suddenly, flashes were on the screen.

 

I read the title and it was called 'BRIGHT IMAGINATION ROLEPLAY'

 

"Hrmmm... Seems interesting." I read the rules and how to apply. "Well, I guess I could try." I mumbled to myself.

 

I click on the comment box and typed ; Can I be L.Joe from teen top? Password:******

 

I posted my comment and waited for the replies. My heart felt do excited when I saw flashes informing me that I got new comment replies. 

 

I clicked on it. I keep on repeating the word please in my heart. Yes, as I expected. I got a reply from the comment I posted in the roleplay. I click on the view replies.

 

I read the admins reply ; You have been ACCEPTED! Please make your account within 3 days. Can't wait to have you in the roleplay. Have fun!

 

I got off from my chair and jumped around. "YES! I'VE BEEN ACCEPTED!!!" I jump all around the room. "Hyung! You don't have to be too excited." Chunji exclaimed. I felt ashamed of myself so I stopped. He shook his head and glance back at the magazine.

 

I sit back at my chair. I starred back at the screen. So, I have been accepted. Now what?

 


 

Ok, I know. It's short but, I can't update long chapters for this week.

I have exams next week so I need to concentrate. I hope you understand.

Still, I hope you like the chapter. Please subscribe if you want to continue reading.

Please upvote if you like the story.

Please comment to tell me how good I'm authoring the story. 

Thanks for reading~ Come again!^^ 

 

Thanks to this peoples who subscribed to my story:-

 

-starlove00s

-Simplycity101

-Christiem

 

Also thanks to the peoples who've commented :-

 

-MuzikMarshmallow