2

Obsession

 

         

 

        forgetting you;
        _______________________________________________________________________________
                                           “Once you had put the pieces back together, even though you may look intact, you were never quite the same as you'd been before the fall.” 
― Jodi Picoult

 

       

 I still live on the bungalow house and my best buddy decided to stay with me. I know right, I'm so lucky to have Hyo as my bff.

 

 

       

 

 

"Yah! Why are you silent?"

 

 

"......"

 

 

"Our boss will scold us if we don't do our job well, yah!"

 

 

"....."

 

 

"OMG! This person is helpless~ aigoo!" /sighs "YAH!!"

 

 

"........ WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?!"

 

 

"Yah! The customers are waiting, we have no time to fight and kindly please stop spacing out."

 

 

"O-oh mian."

 

 

"It's nothing, I'm used to it, now go serve them or else our boss will fire you."

 

 

"Yes ma'am! Kekekekeke"

 

 

I will not be here without my best buddy, anyway are you wondering on what happen on the girl I was stalking? To be honest, I really don't know and to pay the efforts of my bff I'll try to forget her! FIGHTING! By the way, it's now my shift to be on the counter. Actually today is just another normal day or is it?

 

 

I thought I'll be fine and it's good that I'm slowly starting to forget her.

 

 

Oh boy, I'm wrong. Am I dreaming?

 

 

There she is, entering our cafe. OMFG! WHAT WILL I DO?!

 

 

Oh My God, control yourself please, she's just another customer. I tried to calm myself as she is approaching me, oh I mean she's approaching me to just order.

 

 

Goddamnit! She's still beautiful as she is.

 

 

 

 

        _______________________________________________________________________________

 

        (A/N).

 

        Hi my beloved readers~
        You know guys, I have this weird updating behaviour really~ lol I sometimes update monthly yeah I'm a lazy author then there are times that I'll update weekly. And I really apologize for that. Anyway can I ask you guys on what update yah want? Is it frequently but the update is only consisting of 500+ words or less? or is it the update-the-fic-when-the-author-feels? but is consisting of 1,000+ words? Kindly comment what yah guise wantssss. 
 
BYE!~
 
byunbutcuteauthor signing out~