1

Obsession

CHAPTER 1

INTRODUCTION

 

  I started to fidget at my seat because she was just  3 meters away from me. Unfortunately, I can only looked at her far away and not to be beside her. Well, it was always like this, she was with me in a certain place, but different seats and different distances. Oh boy the destiny is so good to me but not really. I always looked at her from afar, using my highly powered binoculars and a samsung smart camera with powerful lenses.

    My bestfriend told me that what I'm doing will only hurt me, that it's just a bull and I have zero percent chance on having her as my better half. It may sound desperate and I'm not regretting any of it.

 

image.do?imgurl=fb1b6b42a27e07c04fcde1ec

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  ♥

  Red dress, stilletos, and a handbag that matches her attire. She never fails to amuse me on how she dress. I think she's going to some friends' party. I always noticed that whenever she wears dresses, she'll return to her house past midnight with disheveled hair and smeared lipstick. Then she'll walk groggily whilst making the wall mistakenly as a door. I wonder why the hell she's drowning herself to alcohol every week.

  I put my binoculars beside my bed. I let out a sigh. Will there be a time that I'll not be such a stalker like what I am now and be her other half? This time I let out a big sigh, maybe no because who will be happy that their boyfriend/girlfriend is his/her stalker?!

   I'll just continue my 'stalking' tomorrow, I lose my interest. I guess I should stop now, Hyo was right, all the things that I'm doing is just bull. NO! SHE WAS YOUR DREAM, YOU HAVE GONE FAR ENOUGH TO EVEN STOP!  My subconcious mind screamed at me. This will be difficult.

 

-----

 

  Days, weeks, and months passed. I can't, I can't live without her. I moved from my apartment to an old bungalow house to try my luck if I can still change. But no luck has come to me. I really don't know what to do right now. I always went home drunk and wasted. My parents got mad at me so they disowned me right away! I'm so stupid and pathetic. I would love to blame it to her but then I realized that it isn't her fault at all, IT'S MY FAULT. Right now I'm working at a cafe in the town, I still live on the bungalow house and my best buddy decided to stay with me. I know right, I'm so lucky to have Hyo as my bff.

 

 

 

 

 

TBC

A/N: I know I've been a bad author OTL please forgive me?

I know this ty update won't make my absence paid but it's just a tiny teaser kkkk who's the stalker? IT'S A BIG SECRET

i'll try my best to update this fic 

and please dont lose hope on me T3T

can you give this pathetic author some strawberries to lift her spirit? 

 

 

byunbutcuteauthor signing out!

pyong!~