Final

The Last Gift

It's your bithday today and everybody was busy preparing the food and decorations for the party which left you and your brother, Yongguk alone. The both of you were sitting in your room. Yongguk was reading the book while you were playing with your dolls. Silence filled the room. You suddenly spoke to Yongguk, breaking the silence atmostphere.

 

''Gukkie oppa, do you have any gift for me today?'' you asked him cutely.

 

Yongguk looked up from the book, smiling he took out a pair of cute hair pins from his pocket and gestured you to come to him. You jumped off the bed and ran toward him, pouting. '

 

' Wae? You don't like these?'' He asked upon seeing you pout. '

 

' Oppa why just these? I thought you're gonna give a teddy bear or something bigger than these ones.'' you asked, still pouting.

 

' Don't worry Haemin ah~ I promise I will give you the best birthday gift ever on your 18th birthday and it still has much time left, right?'' He said while fixing the hair pins on your hair.

 

You nodded and hands him your pinky while smiling brightly.

 

'' Promise'' you said.

 

Yongguk held his pinky with yours and said: '' Promise''.

 

He kissed your forehead and led you out of the room, going to join the party.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

~~ 14 years later ~~

 

'' Haemi ah~ are you ready?'' you heard you brother shout.

 

You quickly came out of the room, looking so stunningly beautiful which made Yongguk stares at you in awe.

 

'' Omo my baby girl has grown up! You look so beautiful in this dress Haemi ah~ Oh I mean this dress looks so good on you~''  Yongguk said, holding his laughter.

 

''Yah oppa! Do you mean I'don't look good but this dress does?'' you asked him, pouting.

 

'' Aigoo I'm just kidding. My princess is the most beautiful girl in the world . Ah I mean ugliest girl in the world.'' Yongguk said to you. You hit his arm playfully and dragged him with you, going to the party your parents had prepared for you. And did I mention that this is your 18th birthday which meant the day has finally arrived...........

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

'' Now blow the candles, and we'll cut the cake, princess.'' Yongguk said to you.

 

You took a deep breath, ready to blow up the candles placed on the cake but suddenly feeling so dizzy. You tried to hold it back and was about to blow the candles again but you can't take it anymore and collapse on the floor. The next thing you saw was Yongguk with a panic expression on his face before everything went black.

 

 

 

* Yongguk's pov*

 

'' Haemi ah~ Are you ready?'' I yelled in front of my sister room, waiting for her to come out. It's her  18th birthday today which means it's time.

 

Suddenly Haemi opened the door and came out of her room, looking so beautiful. She stood there, probably waiting for my compliment. I decide to , I mean teasing a bit won't hurt, right? 

 

''Omo my baby girl has grown up! You look so beautiful in this dress Haemi ah~ Oh I mean this dress looks so good on you.'' I said, trying to hold back my laughter.

 

She pouted and asked me if the dress looks goods on her or she looks good with it. I told her that she's the ugliest girl in the world which makes her hit my arm playfully and dragged me to the party. *I hope you can smile like this forever Haemi ah~*

 

 

'' Now blow the candles and  we'll cut the cake, princess.''I said to Haemi.

 

Just as she was about to blow the candles, she collapsed on the floor making me and the others gasp in shock. I ran to her and carry her in a bridal style, taking her into the car and started driving to hospital.'' * Please be okay, princess*

 

 

* End of pov*

 

 

 

You were rushed into the emergency room. Yongguk was outside, sitting on the couch while facepalming himself.

 

'' Son, are you sure you're gonna do this?'' you mum asked him, tears were flowing from her eyes and so does your dad.

 

'' I'm sure mum. Haemi needs this or else she's gonna die. I don't wanna live knowing she will not be here with me like before. I'll do everything as long as she can live. I love her so much mum, just so much.'' Yongguk said, his voice was cracking.

 

Your parents hugged him and cried. *Creak*  The door of the emergency room opens, the doctor walked out with a sad expression on his face.

 

 

'' So anyone of you three, who will donate your heart for her? '' the doctor asked.

 

'' I will.'' Yongguk said, standing up from the couch.

 

'' Yongguk'' your dad said.

 

'' Don't worry dad. Everything's gonna be okay after this. When I'm gone please take of Haemi for me. Tell her that I will always be by her side. And say sorry to her that I won't be able to be in her wedding. Tell her............. I love her.'' he said, while crying.

 

Your parents can't take it anymore, so they ran and hugged him. The three were crying painfully.

 

'' Sir, we do not have much time left.'' The doctor said, making Yongguk broke the hug.

 

'' I'm going now mum and dad. Thank you for everything. I love you and I always will.'' with that he turned to go, leaving your parents standing there, crying.

 

 

~~ 3 hours later ~~ 

 

 

* Your pov*

 

I woke up, still feeling dizzy. I looked around just to see that I'm not at my house and my mum was sleeping on the other side of the room. * Wait, where's Yongguk oppa?* I thought.

 

Just as I was about to get up and walk to my mum, she woke up. Her eyes were swollen, showing that she had been crying.

 

'' Mum, where am I and where is Yongguk oppa?'' I asked her.

 

'' Oh Haemi ah~ you woke up.'You were sent to the hospital after you fainted, honey'' Mum answered, her voice sounds sad.

 

'' And where is Yongguk oppa? '' I asked again.

 

'' Oh Yongguk he--he t--told me to give you t--this.'' Mum said, now her voice is cracking. She handed me a latter and quickly went out of the room. I opened it and started to read the detail.

 

 

* Dear Haemi,

 

If you are reading this it means I've gone far away from you already. I remembered the day on your 4th birthday, you asked me what will I give you on your 18th birthday, right? I did not tell you but I think it's time. The present I gave you is MY HEART. You have a heart cancer Haemi ah~ but don't worry because I gave you my heart so you can still be able to live. I know you're crying now but don't. I don't want to be the reason that makes you cry. I hope you'll be happy with my heart, and take care of it, okay? Or else I'm gonna take it back hahaha. Happy Birthday Haemi ah~ Aigoo my baby girl has grown up already. Again, I hope you'll  always be happy. I love you Haemi, forever and always..

 

Love, Your cute, hot, and handsome brother,

Bang Yongguk

 
 
 
* End of pov*
 
 

 

'' Oppa, how can you leave me like this? You didn't even say a goodbye. How am I suppose to live without you huh oppa? I'd rather die myself than living here, in this world without you. Come back to me, Yongguk oppa.'' you cried, hugging the latter up to your chest. Your parents came up to you, sitting down, they hugged you while crying.

 

Your mum pats your back and said softly '' It's okay Haemi ah~. Yongguk wouldn't want to see your cry.'' '

 

' But mum, he's gone forever. He left me.'' you said between your sobs.

 

'' Shh it's going to be alright.'' your dad said. * I hope so.*

 

 

 

~~ 2 years later ~~

 

 

'' Kris ge, I wanna go to visit him today, can we?'' you said to Kris, who's sitting next to you in the school's cafeteria.

 

'' Of course! As you wish Haemi ah~.''

 

'' Really? Thank Kris! You are the best! '' you gave him two thumbs up.

 

He ruffle your hair and said: '' Aigoo you're so cute.'' you pouted and hit his him lightly.

 

'' Yah you're messing my precious hair! '' Kris laughed and then  both of you went back to eating.

 

'' Mum, I'm going to visit oppa with Kris today.'' you yelled to your mum from the front door. '

 

' Okay but don't be late honey.'' your mum said.

 

" Deh mum, Bye!'' you closed the door and approached Kris who's standing outside.

 

'' Kaja Kris~ Let's go.'' you said, linking arm with his and walked off to the cemetery. You reached in front of a tomb with the name ' Bang Yongguk ' carved on it. Kneeling down, you put the flower bouqet and put it in front of the tomb.

 

'' It's been two years since you left, oppa.'' you said. '' And today I'm here to show you something. Something to prove that your baby girl has now grown up. Meet my boyfriend, Kris. Kris come here. He might wanna see you.'' you smiled and told Kris to come.

 

Kris did as told. He stood in front of the tomb, rubbing his head awkwardly he shyly said '' Hi, I'm Kris, Your younger sister, Haemi's boyfriend.'' '' Isn't my boyfriend handsome, oppa? But don't worry no one can replace you from my heart.'' you said  and turn back just to see Kris pouting at you.

 

'' Yah I'm still here!''  He said. You stuck out your tongue at him  and laugh.

 

 

Little did you know, Yongguk was watching you up there, from the sky.

 

 

 

 

#FIN#