Chapter 2

Lets Be Good friends Ok?

 

*Click* I hear the roof door Shut.”Bwo-”

 

I turn around immediately to see Hyunsik waving my shoe.

 

 

I sigh *oh god I thought it was the girls* 

 

 

Hyunsik walks towards me “Hey um Jaemin-ssi you left your shoe and I wanted to Apoli-......Woah, are you ok?.” He asked as soon as he saw my face.

 

I wipe my face  “I’m fine, I'm Sorry for bothering you i’ll leave now.” I say as I walk by a dumbfounded Hyunsik, I grab my shoe from him and head to the door, While he just looks at me with wide eyes.

 

*woah she walked right by me without even screaming like those other girls* Hyunsik thought.

 

I grab the handle but the door handle and pull, I stare at the handle and pull once again...

 

WHY WON'T IT OPEN !!!!!

 

I then realize, I look down to see the shoe that was keeping the door open and fall on my .

 

I ruffle my hair “AHHHHHH GOSH DARN” I scream. I point at Hyunsik who is locked into place “This is your fault …..AISH!!!” I say.

 

He points at himself “Me?? what did I do?” he shrugs. “You-you locked us up here, there was a REASON for my shoe!” I scream at him.

 

“I’m sorry I just came up here to apologize for the morning with CL.” he said with a sad tone.

 

NOW I FEEL LIKE A MEANIE..”Oh gosh I’m soo sorry for screaming, I was just caught up in the moment of things. and-and-........i’m Sorry” I look at the ground.

 

“its Okay!" He walks over and pats my head. “you are really cute when you smile like that. You should smile more often!” he pulls my cheeks and sits down next to me. I blush and say “how are we gonna get down?” I ask “Well I would use my phone but it has no service at the school so I guess we will have to wait and see.”

 

How can he be so careless, I look over to him he's just relaxing with his hands behind his head and his long feet out in front of him.

 

"well you have a phone right? you could call....unless you want to be up here with me" he said and winked.  

 

I blush slightly " Um about that I don't own a phone"

 

I don’t even have a phone can’t afford to have one. He probably thinks I'm pathetic, but that line one line clicked me back to thinking about them.

 

do they have phones?

 

I went back to the orphanage and heard B.A.P went to rich parents so they must be happy without me, right?

 

“Jaemin? Jaemin-ssi Earth to Jaemin” I heard hyungsik wave in front of my face. I blink a couple of times as I come back down from the clouds. “huh?” I say as he just laughs “ aigooo i asked what your parents do."

 

I frown “well just I don’t know, I lost them along with my memory long ago, can’t even remember what their faces looked like” I start to cry as I feel tears running down my face, I looked away "Sorry I'll go sit somewhere else so i'm not a bother"

 

before I can get up he pulls me into his arms and says "just cry, I guess we have something in common now” he put his hand around my shoulders.

 

“you can cry don’t worry. just don't worry” he said as he rubbed my back

I’m not sure how long I cried but I remember falling asleep and when I woke up it was daylight and he still had me in his arms.

 

*Click* I heard the Roof door open, I look to my left to see a very confused janitor I immediately shake hyunsik up “Yah Yah get up we have to GO!” I see him open up his eyes open slightly, look around then widen.

 

He jumps up and pulls me toward the door but is stopped by the Janitor grabing his arm.

 

“Hey You dumb kids I better not have to clean up your mess, all kids are messy and you should be happy there arn't any cameras up here, Only god knows what you two were doing”.

 

Hyunsik stops for a moment fixes his collar tilts his head to the side as if to strecth then faces the Janitor. “You know Mr. Jung Before you make horrible accusations think about who you are talking to.”

 

You can slightly see Mr. Jungs eyes widen as his eyes drift to Hyunsiks name tag.

 

“and please do not forget that your Job is to clean up the mess made by the school”.

 

“Mr. Lee I’m so sorry” Mr. Jung bowed multiple times.

 

Hyunsik just nods and he takes my hand back towards the dorms.

 

When we reach my door he lets go of my hand “Thank you Hyungsik-ssi” I bow.

 

I look back up to see his bright smile “ayee I think we have been through enough for you to call me Oppa right?”

 

“Ah Nae” I say as I rub the back of my head. “See you later...... Oppa” I say as I retreat to my dorm.

 

I expect to have all the girls on my back Tomorrow I sigh as I lay down to try get some more sleep but end up drifting back to the clouds I wonder if they are looking for me...     

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd chapter!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!