Chapter 1

Lets Be Good friends Ok?

 

My POV

 

"YAH SONG JAEMIN YOU'RE GOING DOWN" I turn my head to see Illhoon charging straight at me.

 

“WAIT NO STO-” I try to say as he lunges at me and we both plunge into the deep waters of the pool residing in the Lee’s residence.

 

As I resurface I can see a Laughing BtoB, I began to pout but can’t help but to laugh with them. As laughter fills the air I look around myself thinking thank God I have friends like these.

 

 

This is the story of how I became friends with the Kingkas of my school.... BtoB

 

-Song Jaemin

 

 

*BEEP BEEP* my alarm rang at the un-lawful time of 4:00 A.M. in the morning. “Ughhh Gosh Darn Why Me?” I seem to be asking myself that question a lot. I’m not even a morning person.

Even though I live in the dorms at my school I have to wake extra early so I won’t be seen living near the Kingkas again... Geez those girls are so freaking crazy, they wait extra early waiting outside the dorms door waiting to scream “OPPA OPPA”. 

 

The one time they see me exit my dorm they gave me a Black eye. A BLACK EYE!  Please if they wake up extra early, then I wake extra extra early.

I glance at my clock  “ 5:30 - WAIT 5:30 Ugh I’m late!” I say as I run for the door.

I open it to see at least thirteen girls standing there with chocolates, bento boxes, and candy.

They are all glaring at me “shoot” I whisper under my breath, the ‘leader’ CL voted schools most Beautiful girl, stood in front of me “And I thought you learned your lesson last time”.

I try to run back into my dorm but before I could, CL’s friends Minji and Park Bom pulled my shirt back and I fell on the ground “OW” I screamed as I backed up with my back on the wall “well I gave you a black eye last time maybe you need a little more encouragement to stay way from MY OPPA” She said while pulling on my collar.

I stared at the ground.

“Look at me When I’m Talking to You ” she said as I look her in the eye I can already see what's going to happen, She raises her Fist and as if in slow motion, her fist comes racing towards me, I close my eyes, But then I hear a door,I open my eyes to see the door that I have been dodging for last eight months opening.

 

As I see straight A+ student body president Peniel walk out fixing his collar. Thank God I sigh.. “OPPA OPPA It’s not what It looks like!” CL says as her minions nod.

“I’m sorry did you say something? I'm sure what you just said was completely false am I right or should I ask Song Jaemin-ssi” Peniel says as he doesn’t even look at CL or the girls.

Of course the only thing running in my head is ‘someone just got burned’. Peniel walks to me and stretches his arm out “Are you okay Jaemin?”

 

I take his warm hand “yeah I’m Fine, thanks”. He pulls me up and stares directly at the girls.

 

“If you ever mess with my friend Song Jaemin I will never forgive you and please don’t stand in front of my door anymore you’re a nuisance, thank you” I see the girls all leave glaring at me as they leave and one even had the nerve to bump shoulders with me.

 

“tsk” I hear Peniel say and she walks away with her head down.

I Look back up to see the rest of the boys exit the door clapping.

“You really did it Peniel” Minhyuk says

“oh still holding her hand Peniel??” Changsub said as Peniel immediately pulled away.

I was too shocked to say anything this is actually my first time seeing most of them. “um Ima head to classes” I run away before I am anymore embarrassed.

+++++++++++++++++

*RING RING*

the lunch bell rang

+++++++++++++++++

“why am I so Dumb Geez” 

I go to the roof to sit by myself basically the norm, as I make myself up the stairs I heard footsteps behind me.

I looked behind me But saw No one, I shrugged and kept walking up to the roof I left my shoe from stopping the door from closing.

I went to the fence and started to think back to the days at the orphanage days.

Whenever I was sad I always had my 6 oppas but they all left me one by one until I was all alone and I’m still alone I fall to knees why did you have to leave me, I can feel tears on my face.

We used to call ourselves B.A.P because we would be our best absolute perfect when we were together as seven. My reminising completly left my mind when I heard *Click* the roof door just closed shut....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this is my first story I hope you enjoy!~~~~~~