Chapter 6: The Aftermath

I Hate You So Much That I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

I groaned after a long day of practice and just fell on my bed. Kyungsoo was in the kitchen after helping Xiumin clean up the resturant and remodel it. 

"So how was your day Luhan?" Kyungsoo asked like a parent would ask how their child's day was.

"Ummmm f-fine a-as usually." I tried to say normally and then Sehun's confession came into my head.

"Did something happen? You just stuttered." He said

"N-Nothing." I manage to say

"Just say it Luhan" I sighed fine.

"Umm Sehunmighthavekissedmeandconfessedtomeatthesametime." I said and hoped he caught on.

"BWOH?! UMM Luhan what did you just say, it's like you're spilling rainbows." He said with a (cute) confused look on his face.

"Sehun.......kissed..........me..........and............said...........he...........likeme." I kind of managed to say the last two words in a squeak.

"OH THAT JERK, HE GOING TO GET IT!!!" Kyungsoo looked like he was ready to kill a stuffed animal instead of looking threating because of his cute face.

"Kyungsoo, calm down it's not a big deal. I can-" I start to say as I tried to calm him down.

"NO LUHAN, THIS ISN"T RIGHT. AFTER ALL THOSE YEARS LUHAN. JUST please tell me he's not just going to play with your heart." He said as he managed to calm down and slowly sat in a chair after a long day.

"Look you're tired Kyunggie, why don't you take a rest." I say as I walked him upstairs to his bed.

"Arasso, Goodnight Luhannie."  He said as I tucked him into bed.

"Don't worry about me, k?" 

"Ok" He said as I turned the lights off.

He layed in my bed and just managed to toss and turn. The only thing running through my head was the kiss.

-----11:00pm-----

Lay's POV

I would never be here this late at night, even if it was the weekend tomorrow. I was here at the same club, just dancing with the crowd....waiting to find him again. I sighed after looking around for 2 whole hours and went to the bar to get a water. There I sat with water in hand, look for him. I then saw him, but ........dancing with another guy, really close to each other. I sighed again as I knew that other night was just a lucky pick. I was like a changed of clothes to him as I see and still my heart is racing everytime I see him, everytime ours hands touch together. I then got up and was about to walk outside of the club to walk home, when I felt a hand grab my wrist. I turned around and saw him. 

"Where were you, I was trying to find you." He said with a smile.

"I was trying to get home until you stopped me." I said to him coldly, while avoid his eyes.

"Please, Yixing listen." He said as he pulled me closer to him until we were chest to chest and faces just inches apart.

"Well explain, what that was." I said to him boldly unlike my heart, which was ready to burst inside me from beating too fast.

"He was drunk....and he was trying to get me to sleep with him, that's why he was so close to me." He said calmly as he brought one of my hands into his.

"Are you sure?" I said with a eyebrow raised.

"Come here," He said as he cupped my face and pulled me until our lips crashed together. And soon enough, I was pushed into a closet and pushed against the wall as

Please log in to read the full chapter