Final

Between Reality and Imagination

 

Yi Xing settled a cake with 22 candles on a table. It was a simple one; chocolate with whipped cream and strawberries on top. He smiled, satisfied with the result.

He looked at the blonde male, a wide smile adorning the small, pink lips which managed to soften the otherwise sharp features.

“Do you remember how we met?” The brunette smiled softly. “In our favorite park; you said I was more beautiful than any of the flowers there.” He let out a fond chuckle and looked at his lover, the wide smile now a gentle one.

“Oh and when we visited your mother in Guangzhou and I accidentally broke a vase. I was so scared she would hate me after it.”

“And that time we went to the beach.” A soft blush crept up the short male’s cheeks, a shy smile on his lips. “You looked really stunning.”

“But what I love the most is your smile. How your voice softens when you talk to me.”

“You know, I actually thought you were annoyed by me when we met. You looked so intimidating.”He giggled softly.

The brunette’s speech was interrupted by a soft voice.

“Yi Xing. It’s time to take your medication.” A tanned boy spoke from the door. The shorter male sighed and looked at the blonde male before leaning up, standing on his tip toes and placing a quick peck on his lips; like always, they felt soft, though a bit dry and papery.

“We’ll blow the candles later; I love you, Yi Fan.” He whispered quietly before walking out of the room.

Jong In, the tanned male, looked inside the room, glancing at the drawings hanging on the white walls by the bed. Drawings of a dashing male, with blonde, soft looking hair and sharp features. He sighed and glanced at the file on his hand.

It read:

Name: Zhang Yi Xing.

Age: 21 y.o.

: Male.

Observations: Keep him stocked with paper and pencils; beware – high risk of violence if observations are not followed.

Condition: Schizophrenia. Belief of the existence of a male; name, Wu Yi Fan.