After the honeymoon

We Got Married ♥♥♥

It was their first meeting after the wedding shoot in Jeju.

“hehehee” both of them giggled as they sat on their favorite sofa.

“What are you laughing at” Hyunae looked at Daehyun curiously.

“Then what are you laughing at?” Daehyun repeated.

“Aish, I asked you first” she hit his arms playfully.

‘Dingg Dongg’

“Oh”, Daehyun eyes rounded in happiness as he rush to the doorsteps, “YEOBO, IT’S HERE!”

 

{MS: What is it?}

 

“TA DAH!” Daehyun flashed the photo shoot booklet out, while Hyunae was clapping like a happy child beside him.

“WAHHH Daebak, the photos are so nicely printed” her fingers traced the album. Both of them became excited while looking through the photoshoots.

 

{Gain: Awww they look like a blissful couple}

{Jokwon: Yah yeobo, how many times must I tell you, I also gave you happiness (pouted)}

{Gain: (eyed on him) Eeyyyy}

 

“Yeobo, are you hungry?” Hyunae got up and walked into the kitchen, this scene seems to be quite often nowadays compared to the first time cooking at BAP’s dorm.

“What are you doing? Yah yeobo ah, do you know you have been keep cooking for me, that now the netizens said that I’m getting fatter in the internet” he complained.

Hyunae glared at him, “Psh, arraseo, I shall not stuff you with food instead I shall starve you. Don’t eat then.” She slammed the refrigerator after taking out Daehyun’s favorite ham.

Daehyun on the other hand, decide to surf the net to look on the comments. When he came across kiss the radio. “What?!” he shouted making Hyunae jolted in fright as she came closer towards him with the meal ready.

“YAH, why did you lie, you always call me why did you say we merely meet in school” he pouted cutely. Hyunae broke out into laughter as she protested, “Yah, I didn’t say merely, I just said we are classmates that’s all. And you are the one who always call me first.”

“Baekhyun was also there?”

“Eung, we went for a movie afterwards…”

“What movie?”

“Smiling sky, comedy movie”

“I’m also watching that” Daehyun blurted out.

“With who,” Hyunae suspect something fishy going on

“Youngjae” he stuck out his tongue playfully, “Who do you think I will go with. Yeobo you think too much” as he knocked on her head.

 

"Yah why are you eating, I thought you said you didnt want" Hyunae slapped his hands while he continued eating the ham.

"Don't waste it. I'm helping to finish it, emmmm yummm" feeling satisfied, the wife sat back and look at her husband gluttony face. 

"Yah, can't you eat normally" she was shocked by Daehyun's eating habits and cast him a disgusted look, "you look like a pig" she shook her head.

           

 

 

Ignoring her comments, Daehyun switch on the television, it is broadcasting M countdown in LA.

“Teen top!” Hyunae squealed like a fan girl, “Kyahhh L.Joe oppa!”

 

{MS: OMO look at our daehyun pouting. Jokwon 2am was there}

{JK: Yeah we participated. Got to see missy Elliott}

 

“Wah EXO” Daehyun mimic his wife, fanboying. “Sarang haeyo Do D.O, Sarang haeyo Do D.O” he shakes his hands in the air making his wife gasped at the sight of her husband going crazy. She hit him, “stop it.”

“Wae, Kyungsoo is my friend. I’m supporting him” he smiled wickedly, knowing that his plan of stopping his wife worked.

When fx perform on stage, Daehyun went quiet and sit there with his eyes fixed on the screen.

“PSH, stop staring” Hyunae hit him once again, this time harder, punching his arms.

 

{JM: I can perfectly understand his reaction}

{MS: Aigoo, look at his face. He is genuine attracted to the girl group}

 

(Interview)

Writer: It’s almost one year of your marriage, what do you think over the past year? What’s the most memorable event?

Hyunae: Well, I certainly learn a lot of things, began to love cooking. It’s like everyone is looking at how I become a wife. The most memorable will be the day he proposed at Jeju, that speech he said, it seriously touched me. Even Sica unnie said, ‘Just get married to him for real’, kekekeke.

Daehyun: Most memorable event, the first meeting? And the time whereby she cooked for my members at BAP’s dorm. At that time, I doubt whether she will be a good wife. As expected, she improved and now I won’t doubt that she is my wife, proven. My omma always taught me, if I want to get her a daughter-in-law, she must be a smart woman who can take care of me. Guess I found her…

 

 

Special: 

 see both of them are best friends