Continue

My Life With My Husband Jang Dongwoo(Sequel To I Thought I Was Going To Lose You)

Your POV

I just came out from Jin Hee's car. I saw Dongwoo. I was walking towards him to tell him I'm sorry. Then he shouted.

" WHAT AM I GOING TO TELL BAE HEE!!"He shouted.

"Tell me what? O__O"I said with my big eyes.

"Yeobo please come inside for a while."He said.

"Ok."

As we entered the house I noticed that Shinwoo kept quiet.*That's weird normally Shinwoo talks a lot* I thought as I scratched my head. *AEGOMONIYA!!!THAT'S MY SHINWOO. THAT IS NOT MY BABY* I thought.

"Yeobo... I accidentally exchanged strollers with someone elses." He said while he looked down.

"I know." I said casually.

"BWOH??"He said.

"I just remembered that Youngguk-ssi called and said that they have Shinwoo and we have Sunsin."I said again casually.

"Oh.Okay."

Just then the doorbell rang. I stood up too open the door. It was Youngguk and Woo Rin. They brought Shinwoo with them.

"Umma!!!"Shinwoo hugged me.

"Shinwoo are you okay??" Dongwoo asked with guilt.

"Appa!!"Sunsin ran too Youngguk.

"Sunsin-ah gwenchana??" Woo Rin asked. She nodded.

"Thank you for taking care of Sunsin."Youngguk said

"Thank you for taking care of Shinwoo." I said

Dongwoo's POV

At las my family was together again. We then greeted Youngguk and his family. With that, we all went to bed.

Your POV

I woke in the morning feeling weird. I suddenly felt like I needed to puke. I ran to the toilet to vomit.

"Yeobo!!" Dongwoo went to sit next to me.

I ran into our room and took the spare pregnancy test. I shooed Dongwoo outside. I closed the door. I checked. Guess what? It was positive.

After I walked carefully into the room Dongwoo bombed me with questions.

"Yeobo~I am pregnant."

"WHAT!! I AM A FATHER AGAIN!!!"

He shouted until he even woke little Shinwoo up.

"Umma!What is with the noise??!!"

"Shinwoo-ah umma is pregnant." Dongwoo said

"YAY!! I AM A BROTHER!!!!."

"Ok this calls for a celebration!!"Dongwoo exclaimed.

        ...............THE END.....................