Bwoh?!!!

My Life With My Husband Jang Dongwoo(Sequel To I Thought I Was Going To Lose You)

Chapter 1(Final): Bwoh?!!

 

 

1 YEAR AGO:

~Your POV~

It was already my 9th month of preganancy. So that means my baby was going to be born.I was reading my book 'The Titan's Curse' but then suddenly I felt something wet at my legs. Then it hit me: MY WATER BROKE.

"YEOBO!!~~ MY WATER BROKE!! TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!!!~"I shrieked.

"BWOH?!!! GO GET INSIDE THE CAR NOW"Dongwoo panickly said.

Dongwoo called my parents,Minho,Infinite and of course BtoB.

"Who is the father of this baby?" The same doctor who treated me last year.

"Me"

"Congratulations!! You now are a father!"He said as he showed the baby to Dongwoo.

"Yeobo~What should we name our baby?"Dongwoo asked.

"Let's name him Jang Shinwoo."

"Jang Shinwoo....That's a great name!!."

PRESENT:

Shinwoo is already a year old. Well,he turned out so cute until our neighbours that goes by the name of 'Jo Kwon and Gain' always come here with their daughter 'Woo In' for a cup of tea or a playdate.

I was making some breakfast. On todays menu : Pancakes and maple syrup. I was happily cooking until I felt someone hugging my knee. I looked down and see Shinwoo.

"Umma~Appa was playing with me and he became a dinosaur and chased after me."

"Really?~Come on let's go find appa eoh?"You asked Shinwoo.

"Okay" He said as he stood infront of you. You giggled.

You walked in the living room to look for Dongwoo. Then you heard Shinwoo shout .

"UMMA~~I FOUND APPA!!"

You walked outside to the garden and saw Dongwoo in a net with a dinosaur costume. You giggled looking at him.

"What is so funny?"Dongwoo asked.

"You!"Shinwoo said chuckling.

"YAH JANG SHINWOO!"Dongwoo said while pouting.

"Aigoo~ Look at your cute appa , Shinwoo-ah."

"Umma, Shinwoo is cuter right?"

"Neh."

"YEOBO!~"Dongwoo said amazed.

"Waeyo?"

"Where is our ring?"

"Yeobo I took it off--"

"Forget it!I'm going out with Shinwoo to buy some clothes for him."

"FINE!"

Dongwoo's POV:

I called the boys to the mall to help me take care of Shinwoo.When we reached the mall I already saw them so  I went to the toilet for a while.So I left him with them.

No one's POV

"Samchun!"Shinwoo cried.

"Shinwoo-ah waeyo?"Howon asked him.

"Appa scolded umma because she didn't wear he ring. The real reason was that umma was making a cake for Jo Kwon samchun. Umma tried to explain but then appa already cut her off." He explained.

"Eii,your father can be such a pain in the sometimes."Sunggyu whispered so Shinwoo could not hear.

"What did samchun say?"

"Nothing"

Just then Dongwoo came out  from the toilet. *Praise the lord* Sunggyu thought.

Dongwoo's POV

"Appa!"Shinwoo said as he hugged me.

"Shinwoo are you tired of walking?"I asked.

He nodded his petite head.

"Here get inside the stroller"I said as I carried him into the stroller.

"Guys have you seen Woohyun and Jin Hee?"I asked.

"Woohyun just texted me that Jin Hee is with Bae Hee and Woohyun is right--"Sunggyu got cut off by Woohyun who suddenly appeared beside him

"Here~"He countinued.

"Hey Dongwoo-ah is that you"Youngguk asked.

"Hey Youngguk. I remember you."

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you that me and Woo Rin have a baby girl named 'Sunsin'."

"Aww she is so cute.~"Woohyun said as he did his famous bunny aegyo.

"I don't know why Jin Hee chose to marry a weirdo like you."Howon said.

"Dongwoo-ah I have to go back because I have to go to the gym."

"Oh okay. Sunsin-ah annyeong!~" He said as he made an eyesmile.

No one' POV.

Without knowing they accidently switched their strollers. The reason why Shinwoo and Sunsin didn't make a move is because they were asleep.

Dongwoo reached home and he wondered why Shinwoo did'nt say a word because Shinwoo is a talkative little boy. He then checked the stroller and see if anything was wrong. Then it finally hit Dongwoo. HE SWITCHED BABIES WITH SOMEONE ELSE.

Dongwoo's POV:

" !!~ WHAT AM I SUPOSSED TO TELL BAE HEE!!"Dongwoo shouted.

"Tell me what??   O__O"You said as you got out of Jin Hee's car

                ........Thats it for today.....

Sorry for not updating coz u know school...but I will update the next chapter tmrw.