Dense Fishy!

Written In The Sky

“Yah, Sica!” One voice made me stopped halfway. I turned around and I saw the one figure I likely want to avoid as much as possible. I was pissed off because that figure is so dense to notice how I feel about him. I quickened my steps, didn’t bother to wait the owner of the voice who was clearly chasing me from behind.

“Jessica Jung, wait up!” I brushed off the voice and continued to walk away. Can you please disappear from the surface of this planet?! Urghhh!

“Yah!!!” He finally caught up with me. His hand was gripping my left hand tightly. And that made me stayed rooted in front of him.

“What do you want Lee Donghae?” I threw him my icy glare. Being nickname as the ice princess of Girls Generation really has its advantages sometimes. People tend to distance themselves from me when I gave them the icy glare. Not that I’m actually cold. It’s simply a façade, a disguise that I wear to avoid people who dared to hit my nerves.

Dong Hae scoffed. “You know, you should stop that. I’m immune to your so called icy glare missy.”

“Urghhh!! Ara…Ara…” My eyes went to meet his hand that was still clenching my left hand. “My hand, fishy. Let go…”

“Ah… Sorry. My bad.”

“For the second time, what do you want fishy?”

“Let’s find some other place to talk first. How about the café?”

I didn’t reply. Instead my eyes locked to my white Baby G watch.

“Nope. I have a schedule. So whatever you want to talk about, just spill it here.”

“You’re a bad liar, Sica. I knew you’re just giving me an excuse. Yoona told me you girls only have dinner with SM heads at 8pm. Now you are freaking free.”

Urghhh! Im Yoona! Why in the world did you tell our schedule to this dense fishy?!

“Okay. Fine but only for a while. I’m meeting Krystal after this.”

“All right.”

 

~At the café~

 

“So, what’s so important that you want to talk to?” I sipped my mocha.

“You know that 2ne1 is making a comeback soon.”

“Yeah… So?” Eyebrows jerked. Don’t tell me that this is about her? Gosh, please don’t!

“I need your help.”

“With what?” Please, don’t let it be about her.

“Dara.” Okay. I should have seen that coming. Chill Sica!

“What about her?”

“I want to buy something special for her. As a gift for her comeback.”

Fuh! Inhaled. Exhaled. Control yourself.

“Since when you’re a blackjack? No longer a SONE eh?” Poker face. Voice tone totally in control.

“Since she’s the apple of my eye. And I’m still a SONE.” He giggled.

Apple of his eye? Heart sliced into tiny thin pieces. Argh… if only you knew Lee Donghae. If only you knew how I feel about you.

“Just buy whatever you want. I’m sure she’ll like it if it’s from you.” I know I would.

“The thing is I don’t know what to buy. So, you need to help me.”

“Why me?”

“Because you’re my girl.”

“Ha.Ha.Ha.” I faked a laugh. Your girl? Yeah, I wish you would mean it the way I want you to mean it Lee Donghae.

“So, any suggestion Sica?”

I stayed quiet.

“Sica?”

“Let me think for a while, fishy!”

“Ah… okay.” He grabbed his cappuccino and took a sip.

“I saw an article about her wearing a beanie with veil. How about you buy her one?”

Donghae put on his ‘I’m-thinking’ face.

“Hurm… That’s a great idea, Sica. I guess I’ll buy her that.”

He smiled. And that smile ripped my heart apart once again. Is Sandara Park really that important to him?

“Can I go now?” I just want to walk away from him. I didn’t want him to see my sullen crestfallen face.

“Yeah, thanks Sica. For the idea.”

“Anytime fishy.” I stood from the chair, grabbed my handbag and was ready to walk away.

“Hey Sica, you’re the best. I love you missy.”

Liar! Don’t say it if you don’t mean it.

“Yeah, right. Bye fishy.”

“Bye missy.”

And I walked away as fast as I can from him, with heart totally crushed into pieces, mind jumbled upside down.

Lee Donghae, you freaking dumb ! Don’t say you love me if your heart is with her. All SuJu’s and Girls Generation’s members knew how I feel about you. So how come you can be so dense about my feeling? How come you have the nerve to consult me about Dara?!

Jessica Jung, you’re the one who’s stupid! You’re clinging your heart to someone who didn’t even realize a tiny bit about how you feel towards him. Maybe you should let this one-sided feeling go.

Yeah, maybe I should let it go.

 

 

A/N: HaeSica! I don't know if it's good or not, but a drabble written when you're damn tired can be boring.

Hahaha... Need to go and cook the jelly now. BBQ with batchmates awaits~ Comments are appreciated. :D