Someday

Written In The Sky

“Hey babe…”

“Yes, Ji…”

“We never talk about us…” She stopped from scanning through the Instagram photos. Her eyes now fixated to mine.

“What about us?”

I pulled her tighter into my embrace. She snuggled closer, wrapping her arm around my waist. My chin rested under her head.

“Us. Future. Marriage. Kids.”

She stayed silence. She didn’t reply anything. I brushed the strands of her hairs lightly.

“Do you want a future with me in it?” Finally, she blurted out.

“Of course I do, Kim Tae Yeon.”

“You won’t be afraid how the world will be against us if they get a sniff of our relationship?”

“I won’t because all I want is you.”

“Let’s think about that future some other time okay.”

“No. Let’s talk babe.”

Again, she kept shut. I knew she was afraid to dream a future of us together. We came from two different worlds. Yes, we are both idols, the leader of our own group. But being G-Dragon from Big Bang and Taeyeon of SNSD aren’t making things any simpler for us.

For years we have been hiding our secret relationship. Heck, even our members except Top hyung and Tiffany weren’t tell about our relationship. For us, the lesser the people know, the lower the risk of us getting exposed.

“What do you want to talk about?”

“If we have kids, what do you to name him or her?”

“Hurm….” She put on her thinking face.

“If it’s a girl, I wanna name her Kwon Jiyeon.”

Kwon Jiyeon. A smile lighted up my face. “Weiyo?”

“Because I’m Taeyeon and you’re Jiyong. Take Ji from your initial and Yeon from Taeyeon and combine it together. Then, our daughter’s name is Jiyeon.”

I giggled. My lips went to her forehead and planted a kiss.

“If the baby is a boy?”

She rose up her head and rooted her orbs to mine.

“If it’s a boy, then you’ll decide the name.” She smiled.

“Taeyang. Kwon Taeyang.”

She creased her forehead.

“Weiyo? It’s Young Bae’s stage name.”

“Hahaha… I know. But I like that name. Taeyang means solar. He will represent the light that he will bring to our life when he comes into this world. Plus, Tae can be taken from your initial. Yong can’t be taken from my name coz the name will sound weird. So, let’s just change it to Yang.”

And she also burst out laughing. “Awwww… Ji, do you think we will have children with each other?”

“You bet I do babe. You bet I do. Someday.”

“Yeah, someday.”

And she leaned closer to me, locked my lips with her as she touched my chest just so gently, and it was almost magical.

"I love you, Kim Taeyeon."

"And, I love you too, Kwon Jiyong."

 

 

A/N: Drabbles written in 15 minutes while waiting for my potatoes to boil. Kekeke… I don’t know how and why I suddenly want to write a very very short story about them. Guess, I’m trying to picture how to write the next chapter for Heart Attack. Sorry, if it’s not that good. :D