Delusional Me Not

Delusional Me Not

“Hey my little sister! What are you doing?” Hara asked as she sat next to you while holding a cup of hot chocolate on her hands.

“Um nothing, just scrolling the timeline and-“

“And spam Daehyun’s mention again?” She said with a sigh.

“Err yeah?” you said innocently.

“You know sister, this thing should go. He will never notice your mention and so on.”

“But eonni, my dream told me the other way round..”

“Oh come on Hanna, don’t tell me that you believe in your dream. Okay listen to me..” She took a deep breath and put her hot chocolate on the table.

“Dream is just a thing for us where we can imagine and feel which in reality we can’t. Dream is also a thing that helped us to release our tension after all we’ve been thru in reality. So dream is basically what we think, what we want it to happen and what we expect it happen in real life but sadly it doesn’t. It’s like you creating a scene sigh anyway, you get my point right?” She said and looked into your eyes.

“Arasso eonni but how about dejavu?”

“Well..that’s something I cant explain. Never happen to me thou.” She said as she took a sip of her hot chocolate.

“Do you believe in dejavu? I mean do you believe in your dream?”

“Depends on what dream you mean.” She said and smiled. “You’re a big girl now and I don’t want this dreamy thing take you far away from reality.”

You nodded and stares at your laptop’s screen.

“Okay I’m gonna hit the sack now, don’t sleep too late”

“Will my dream come true? Or it is just a dream..” you thought as you laid yourself on your bed and finally fall asleep.

 

 

*Beep Beep*

‘ughh who’s mention-ing me at this hour?’ you murmured and took your phone. You unlocked your phone with sleepy eyes and yawned.

 

"@BAP_Daehyun: @_hanna thanks for the wishes Baby!^^"

‘oh daehyun replied my tweet’ you said mentally and went back to sleep.

 

“Morning my lovely sister!! Wakey wakey, let’s go out and shopping! Mom is not home today~~”

“ughh but eonni, I’m still sleepy. I want to sleep..” you turned your back and hugged daehyun’s pillow which you bought it online.

“Ouch! Eonni why you love to hit me!!” You rubbed your arms after Hara hit you with pillow.

“Get up now, omg Hanna what did you do last night? Let me guess, spamming and stalking Daehyun is it? Dear god please blessed my little sister!!” she said with an annoying tone.

“No I didn’t!! I slept early but something woke me up and….OH MY GOSH EONNI WHERE’S MY PHONE?!?!?” you quickly woke up from the bed and searching for your phone.

“Mwo??”

“FIND MY PHONE NOW!!!”

“Why so hurry? Okay I’m finding!!”

“Here-“

“Omg thankssss!!! Okay let me see…”

“What’s going on Hanna?” Hara asked as she look at your sudden behaviour.

You ignored her question and quickly checked your last mention..

“sigh i knew it…”

“What is it for goodness sake!”

“I woke up by a notify on my phone last night. I was so sleepy but as far as I remember I saw Daehyun replied my mention and-“

“and it didn’t happen right? Aigoo when will my little sister wake up from the dream..”

“What dream?” suddenly a manly voice asked. Both of you turned around and almost screamed.

“Oh my god Lee Howon!!! You surprised us!!” Hara said while try to calm herself down.

“Oppa!!!! When did you get home? I miss you soooo much!! How’s America??” You ran towards him and jump onto him and kissed his cheeks. Luckily you’re not that heavy so Hoya carrying you like a bridal style.

“Just got back, there’s no one in the living room and I heard my pretty Hanna scream and that is why I came here. I miss you too baby Hanna~ and you too pabo Hara! America was funn! We should go there together~” Hoya teased Hara who is still in surprised mode.

“Hanna get off from oppa and go wash up”

“I don’t want, I want to hug Hoya oppa~” you called him Hoya because its more cheerful than Howon. Its like you call him Ho-yaaaaaa instead of just Howon. Besides, all of you are so close and sometimes people thought both of you and Hara are his girlfriends.

“Hara-shi, since when our little sister become so girly?” Hoya asked and laughed when you started to pout.

“Okay since Hoya is here, how about all of us hang out today?? It’s been ages since we spend time together as family you know~”

“Okay! I will go wash up now, oppa, eonni wait for me okay? Don’t leave me!!!” You quickly took your towel and went to the bathroom.

 

“So Hara! What’s the dream you guys talked about?” Hoya suddenly asked Hara who is busy playing with her phone.

“Ah that, our little sister is being delusional about having Daehyun replied her tweet which actually only happened in her dream and you know Hanna right? She loves to takes things serious and now she believe that the dream will come true.”

“Daehyun? The member of BAP?”

“Yeap that guy”

“Eonni! Oppa! I’m done~ Let’s go~~~” You pulled both of your brother and sister’s hand towards the door.

 

All of you went for a breakfast at the nearest stall before went for shopping spree.

“Hanna, stop tweeting and eat your breakfast” Hara said with a serious tone.

“Gimme five minute eonni, I want to wish Daehyun oppa!” you said while typing “@BAP_Daehyun good morning oppa! Hv u had your breakfast yet? Keke^^ Hoya oppa is here, we gonna spend our time together bye! Love ya! How I wish you’ll post a selca keke jalga!”

“Wish Daehyun?” Hoya asked confusedly.

“Yeah…that’s her daily routine. Mentioning that boy about what she’s doing and so on. If I’m that boy, I’ll find that this girl is a creep” Hara told Hoya while glaring at Hana.

“One day he will notice me eonni, trust me! Okay let’s eat!! Omg my favourite food~~~” You said as you lock your phone and eat your breakfast. Both of your sister and brother shook their head at your behaviour. Sometimes they wonder if you are really their siblings or Hara is.

 

Daehyun’s POV

What a boring day today. What should I do? Everyone is out and Youngjae is not around. Oh yes, let me check my twitter mention. I’ve never done this but after heard what Himchan hyung told us I found it interesting. You know, check our mention and we can see all the Babyz talking about me. Sounds fun!

 

@_hanna: @BAP_Daehyun morning oppa! Hv u had your breakfast yet? Keke^^ Hoya oppa is here, we gonna spend our time together bye! Love ya! How I wish you’ll post a selca keke jalga!”

Who is this girl called Hanna? I often seeing her mention me. I mean more likely spam me. Its not that I get irritated but I feel like something about her. She always tell me what she’s doing, going and so on. And out of all, her name sounds cute. I bet she must be so pretty. If only I can reply her tweet but that will ruined my imaged as the cold Jung Daehyun and not to forget I’m a K-Idol. But post a selca will do right?

“@BAP_Daehyun: Have a nice day~!”

 

No One’s POV

After a long day spent time with your siblings, you quickly went to your room and turn on your laptop with hope Daehyun update his twitter.

“It will be much easier if he really text me for real thou~” you sighed as you start to click his profile.

“OH MY GOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!”

“What!! What’s going on Hana?!?!” Hoya quickly ran towards your room with a worried face while Hara followed behind with a it-must-be-him-again face.

“Jung Daehyun posted a selca!!!! Omg oppa you should see this, this is like soooo cute!!!!” You quickly pulled Hoya towards your bed and give him an excitement face.

“You little kiddo, you nearly make me have heart attack!! Hara!! How did you handle this all this while gosh” Hoya said while Hara just laughed crazily.

“Hoya oppa! Do you believe in dreams?” You suddenly asked.

“Dreams? Hm, I do. I think everyone should believe in your dreams right? That is what lead us. Of course it must be a good one” He smiled as if he knew what kind of dream I mean.

“Hara eonni told you already?” You asked and he nodded with a smile. You sighed and laid on your bed and start to stares the ceiling.

 

Hanna/Yours Pov

I bet Hoya oppa have the same thinking like eonni. Maybe I really should stop mentioning him. Maybe I should stop putting high hopes for him. Maybe eonni was right. But his last tweet is like dedicated to me. And maybe he should stop posting tweet that have something to do with my mentions. Or maybe is just me being delusional all this while.

‘forget it, I’m going to hit the sack now. It was a tiring day but enjoyed since I haven’t spend time with Hoya oppa after he went to America’ you thought and went to sleep.

 

**************

 

No One’s pov

You woke up with a determination that day. Last night dream made you think that way. It’s time to move on. You chuckled at the thought of move on because it is like you and Daehyun are in a relationship. Well, maybe your family were right. You are in a delusional state.

“I guess this is the last time I’m gonna mentioning you Daehyun” You said and start typing.

“@BAP_Daehyun oppa, this is my last mention to you. I knew you will never reply me. Sigh I’m being delusional sorry but I still love you –c-“

“@BAP_Daehyun –c- but ofc I will mention you. I just cant stop but not that often. I’m going to Han River today~^^ -c-“

“@BAP_Daehyun –c- and pabo me hoping to see you there hahah just kidding, love you Dae!<3”

“EONNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” You shouted calling Hara after you press ‘tweet’ on your phone.ee the delusional side of yours often now"lace where we creating scene right? I dont ~

 

“What is it now Hara?” She said with a poker face.

“I have something to tell you~~~” You giggled. “Where’s Hoya oppa?”

“I guess he went to meet his friends? Hurry up tell me”

“I’m done~!”

“You……what?” Hara asked with a confusing look.

“I’m not gonna mention Daehyun anymore. Well, maybe I will but not that often.”

Suddenly Hara ran to you and put her back hands onto your forehead.

“Are you okay Hanna? Did we ate something weird yesterday?” She asked worryingly.

“Of course I do!”

“Wo…w. Okay tell me from A to Z what is going on here”

“Last night, after I saw his tweet I thought that tweet is for me then I went to sleep. I dreamt he tweeted me….”

 

Flashback

@BAP_Daehyun: @_hanna wow you do mention me a lot huh?^^

@_hanna: @BAP_Daehyun omg you replied me?!! Oh wait, you realize my mention too??

@BAP_Daehyun: @_hanna well uhm yeah? I found it cute to see you tell me what’s going on in your life keke~

@_hanna: @BAP_Daehyun oops about that, I’m sorry…I wont do that anymore! Having you reply me is the best thing ever!!

@BAP_Daehyun: @_hanna its ok. I have fun thou~ I’ve got to go! Do update me always lol bye Baby!^^

 

“And….will you tell me why you want to stop after that dream? Geez, I don’t get you sis”

“Because just like what you said, dream is a place where we creating scene right? I don’t want my precious heart to torn if my dream wouldn’t come true-“

“and?????”

“And so I’ll just mention him in my dream. I mean there’s nothing wrong about it right?” I grinned.

“Wow Lee Hana, you are so…..weird? But that’s good though I wouldn’t see the delusional side of yours often now”

 

Hanna/Your Pov

Hara eonni said I’m weird? Is that too weird? Not till I told her the real of it. I mean I don’t have to spill all of it to my sister right even she have the right but I don’t want to be in the you’re-being-delusional-again-Hanna situation.

But to think again of the whole dream, I do think I’m a weirdo. Actually, the dream is not me who creating it. Its appeared by itself. Its like I can see Daehyun really reply me and giggled? Not just only that I can feel like he is actually entering my dream. You know, he and you dream the same thing? Yongna, my besties once have told me that there is a possibility of we met someone we never met in a dream.

Well that’s just a saying, I shouldn’t hope for it.

 

****

 

Daehyun’s Pov

Wow I’m really into her is it? I mean, I’ve never meet or see her real life yet but dragging her mentions into my dream is like so weird. And the weirdest part is I replied her! But that’s just a dream nothing important. Sometimes I do feel like to live in the dream, sigh.

But the dream is getting….real?

There’s one part of last night dream, I joked about want to meet her and pabo me of course she agreed. She’s my big fan isn’t it? And…

“Hanna?” I called with a low tone, afraid of people might recognize me. But wait, this is a dream right? I can make them vanished by now.

“Daehyun?? Jung Daehyun?” she asked as she turned her head towards me. I slightly smile and nodded.

“Wow...you really…came? I thought you was kidding about that?” she said and give me the brightest smile ever. She really is beautiful.

“If I’m kidding about that, what are you doing here then?” I joked.

 

“Youngjae, can I ask you something?”

“What is it?”

“Since you are the brainy one in our group and you always have the wise words to say and-“

“Oh hyung, just ask me already” he said with a poker face.

“Do you think a dream will come true? Do you think that there’s a possibility for us to meet some stranger in our dream? I mean you know that person dream the same thing like ours?”

“Hmmm, my dream came true. Being an idol of course but about meeting someone who is a stranger, I’m not so sure.. why you ask?”

“If I tell you, promise me you wont tell anyone?”

“Of course! I’m your best guy anyway~”

I took a deep breath and told him every single thing. From the day I saw her mention until the last thing I dream about her. Youngjae listened to it carefully and he gave me a look.

“I know, you would say I’m crazy right?”

“No, I didn’t. It’s just…this is so unbelievable for me. I mean you really need to find that girl and you know ask her if she dream the same thing”

“Are you out of your mind or what? Forget who we are once again? And what if…what if she’s a sasaeng fans? I don’t want to stay home like Himchan hyung!!”

“Gosh Daehyun, you’re being paranoid! It’s okay if we give a try right?  Besides, does she looks like one in your dream? Want me to help you?”

Surely my Yoo Youngjae is the best. Helping me when comes to this stuff, he even offered me a help. No wonder we are best friends.

 

We went to Han River since I saw the latest mention she told me. I’m quite sad actually when she said she will not mention me often like did I do something wrong? It will be so weird if she didn’t spam my mention because all of her mention really made my day. Asking me what am I doing and sometimes she gave me this quote to lit up my spirits. Oh there’s a time she posted me a photo of food and I swear if only the photo can be real.

She really know how to bright my day, enough said.

 

“Youngjae wait. How should I know which one is her?”

“Must you worry about that? She will recognize you at once and don’t you remember her too?”

“well yeah..but-“

“Just trust me”

I  nodded and put up my hoodies and shades. I hope this is worth it, Youngjae.

We went to buy some food first since this anxiety makes me feel hungry. Luckily that day we don’t have any schedule and its not crowded. I am way too lucky I guess?

“Jae jae, I guess that’s her..” I said while pointing my finger to a girl who is sitting on a bench enjoying her ice cream. The view exactly looks like in my dream.

“What are you waiting for? Go go!” Youngjae said and pushed me towards the bench.

 

“Uhm.. Hanna?” I said with a low voice. I guess my dream really came true isn’t it?

“Daehyun? Jung Daehyun??”  she asked quickly with a big smile on her face as she realized that’s me, Jung Daehyun who called her. This is so like my dream.

“Wait. Hold on…How did you know my name??” She gasped. Oh yes, how stupid can I be.

“Uh….” Omg jung daehyun hurry up think any lie now!!

“Omg don’t tell me you saw my mention??”

“I guess…yeah?” I slightly smiled and I can see how happy she is but then something bothering her.

“Why are you here?” she said with a sad tone.

“Didn’t you asked me to come here?”

“I joked about that. I mean how can Jung Daehyun the member of BAP really came after saw my mention right? To be exact, whats the reason. He doesn’t even know me?”

“Well, that is something I couldn’t figure it out too. I’m here for the answer” I said as I giving her a gesture to sit next to her.

“What answer?” she asked while her ice cream.

 

Hanna/Your Pov

“What answer?” I asked.

“I don’t know if you believe this or not but…” He took a deep breath and told me everything. I didn’t surprise, well I do at first but I just laughed at last. He gave me a confusing look.

“I think we really met in our dream Daehyun and that’s explain why you know me.”

“You-you belive that too?”

“I believe in my dream and don’t you?”

“I do but this is something that even my genius Youngjae cant explain it.” I nodded and wait, did I just act like normal instead of the freaking hysterical fan of him? He is in front of me now like really. I guess I’m not in delusional state anymore….or am I?

 

***

No One’s POV

 

The day went well since you guys told each other everything. And it is weird how you didn’t fangirling like so bad in front of him. Maybe that is because of you guys have met in your dream before. Overall that was the best day ever except that Daehyun made Youngjae waiting for him for  an hour before he invited him join you guys.

 

“Oppa!!! Eonni!!!! I have something to tell yaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!” You shouted as soon you reached home.

“Hanna, just once please don’t shout. I might get heart attack. Don’t you pity your oppa?” Hoya said while you just smile widely to him

“What is it now Hanna?” Hara asked caringly.

“Guess who I met just now?”

“WHO?” both of them said at once.

“Jung Daehyun. MY JUNG DAEHYUN!!!!!” You said while running all over in the living room while put your both hands on your chest.

“You gotta be kidding me sis!!”

“Hanna, your delusional is not getting worst right??”

“Noooooooooo!! Oh my god, seriously you guys for once believe in me! This is super duper real and well okay fine its up to you guy now.”

 

Suddenly your phone ringing.
 

*run and go away dduidula bujima~~ don’t stop go away neorul nohjineun maaa~~*

“Hello? Yes, Daehyunnie?” You said while smirk and glares at your siblings.

“He did not just-“

“This is not happening-“

“Daehyun, hold on a second.” You said and turned to your brother and sister. “Told ya my dream will come true. Oops! I have someone on the line, see you guys later for dinner!” You smirked  and quickly went to your room and left them dumbfounded.