chapter fifteen

cherry blossoms
Dongho's P.O.V
 
     "sure" she said and started getting up. she had a bag on her side and apparently her bag made her fall backwards on her . i chuckled at her reaction after she fell. what? it was adorable. she tried getting up again but she fell back another time. "is it that hard to stand up?" i jokingly asked. "you know, dongho, if you didnt have such a burden you wouldnt fall back as much as i am right now." i smirked and held out my hand.  she looked at it and smiled and grabbed it. "umm.. i meant give me your bag." i said
 
     she rolled her eyes and let go of my hand. she took her bag off and gave it to me. afterwhich she was FINALLY able to stand up succesfuly. i smiled "congratulations you finally acheived standing up with out falling backwards." i said. she punched me lightly. "now, shall we go?" she said. "well that's what weve been planning to do since a while ago." i told her. 
 
         we walked and walked around the place. to be honest we've walked far enough yet i wasnt tired. she was like my energy. whenever she's around i dont get tired whatsoever. i just want to walk until my feet get swollen as long as i'm with her. we were alone that time and i thought to myself. this is the moment. i got to make the first yet smallest move. i went close to her and held her hand. she looked at our hands, then to me with a shocked but 'flattered' kind of look.
 
       i looked back at her. "dont worry i just held your hand." i said. she chuckled a bit. "but what if your 'fans' see us?" jieun asked me. "then let them." i told her. "i dont care if they do, they cant do anything about it." i told her softly. "i bet you'd make a great boyfriend to your future special girl." she  told me. i would, specially if it was you. "i hope i would." i replied. she looked away from our gaze and looked down on her feet.
 
     awkward atmosphere surrounded us yet again but it broke after a while when i'm guessing that she wanted to make conversation with me. "so..." she said. i kept quiet. "see any fans... looking bad at us?" she asked. "hmm.. not really. you?"  i asked her back. "no, not really. a bit maybe." she answered me back. "why are you so worried about these 'fans'?" i finally asked out of curiosity. "well isnt it obvious?" she stopped walking. "i might get hurt by them." she told me. i laughed inside. "are you freaking serious?" i said between laughs
        
     she looked at me with a weird gaze. "what is so funny about that?" she asked pushing me. "i think youre over reacting." i told her. "you wont get hurt at all." i continued. "well my friends told me i might." she said as we continued walking. "why on earth would you get hurt?" i said emphasizing the "why" "earth" and "you." "its possible!!" she argued. "dont worry. as long as i'm with you, this whole 'you getting hurt' wont happen at all". i told her
      
     "thanks." she said. "i have a question though." "let me hear it" "why is it that..." she wasnt able to continue. "that...?" "its like.. you care for me and have done so much for me when we just met accidentally?" she asked. WELL ITS BECAUSE I LIKE YOU OKAY?! "this question again?" i asked her. "well its kinda weird and i feel that.." "that you think you dont deserve this much service from someone?" i continued. "yeah.." she simply said. "how did you know?" she asked me. i didnt reply and kept silent for a while. "well life is just like that.." i said. she nodded.
 
       we passed by the cherry blossom path again. she stopped by one tree and looked at the flowers. i went over and picked one. i turned her around making her face me and i put the flower on her ear and brushed the hair in that area away. "you look..." "weird?" she said. "what? no. you look beautiful." i told her, my heart racing. "i do not shut up" she said playfuly pushing me. "you do! i'm not kidding" i told her. "whatever dongho." she said. "come here" i told her. i took out my phone and unlocked it. "what are you doing?" she asked. "just stand there" i told her. "why??" she asked me. "smile" i said. what? i wanted her picture. "can you just?" i told her. she sighed. "alright." she smiled and i took her picture. god she looked gorgeous.
 
     i wonder if anyone had a crush on her before. it's impossible there wasnt. i'd be surprised if there wasnt. its just impossible. i'm at a loss for words for a while as i was looking at her picture on my phone.  i smiled to myself. "dongho?" she called out to me waving her hand infront of my face. i snapped back to reality. "sorry.. " i said. she started walking again and i followed after her. "lets go there!" she said pointing to a building not so far from where we were standing "what's in there?" i asked her. "its that kind of weird museum with illusions and stuff." she told me. i thought for a while. "well if that makes you happy." i said. "what? " she asked me "nothing. lets just go." i said
 
   she pulled me inside the building and i looked around as i got in. 'its pretty cool tho' i thought to myself. "lets go over there!" she kept bugging me and pulling me around. i just followed her. like i said. as long as i'm with her, even at the weirdest places, i'm happy. she kept bugging me to take pictures of and with her at the different paintings and illusions in the museum and i did. though there was one painting that kind of captured my eye. it was like a big heart and couples would stand infront of it and stuff. she just kept looking at it. "would you like to take a picture of us infront of that?" i asked half jokingly half serious.
 
  "well it wouldnt hurt to try." she said. "try?" are u srs jieun. its like she didnt want to do it. whatever. "would you want to take a picture or not?" she asked me. i snapped back to reality from my thoughts. i stood beside her. i reversed the camera of my phone and smiled beside her and took the picture. after the long day and after we took a picture in every 'illusion' in the museum it was finally time to got back to the bus. 
 
  "can i sit beside you?" she asked "of course you can" i replied. she sat down and she was shivering abit. "you cold?" i asked her. "no dongho, its so hot but my body has a different reaction to the weather which makes me shiver when i'm cold." she told me. i took of my jacket and put it over her shoulders. "i wouldnt want you to get cold." i told her. "thanks" she replied. we looked away from each other. i saw her yawn from the corner of my eye. "you tired?" i asked. "yeah kinda." she told me. we stayed quiet for a while when  i felt a weight in my shoulders. i looked at what it was when i saw it was jieun. i looked at her gentle sleeping face and brushed of a small cluster of her hair.
 
    i stayed like that for a while. i smiled and kissed her forehead. "what the hell do you think youre doing?" i heard someone yell. i looked to see who it was. "she's mine." i heard him yell again.
 
"..hongbin?"
 
````````````````````````````````
yay i finally updated after about a month \(`o`)/ so yeah its pretty crappy and corny so yeah bare/bear (?) with it ;______; le sobs TT______TT PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~~~~~~~ 
 
but thanks for my 10 subscribers tho!!
 
BUT PLEASE JUST COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE
 
DO
 
IT
 
FOR
 
THE
 
CHILDREN
 
((loljk))
 
so yeah just do it pls :(((
 
 
 
thank u~~~ 
 
@shindognhos <----- le twitter btw