field trip day

cherry blossoms

dongho's p.o.v.

for the past few days i have seen jieun with another guy.

i heard he was a new student, hongbin be the name.

school ended and i was walking home.

from afar i saw the both of them together, again.

they were eating ice cream together.

i was starting to get angry and jealous.

i dropped my head and sighed.

i got to my home.

i opened the door and slammed it.

the other members looked at my direction immidiately still shocked from the loud 'bang' of the door.

I Dropped my bag on the floor and went up to my room.

i fell on my bed and sighed again.

"dongho are you alright?" aj said peeping his head into my room.

"yeah, i am." i simply replied.

"bad day at school huh?" he asked me

terrible.

"somewhat like that." i said.

"why? tell me all about it." he told me.

"nahh maybe next time." i said

"alright then" he said standing up. "oh yeah, tomorrow's your field trip, right?" 

oh yeah. the fieldtrip.

"yeah. it is" i replied.

"oh okay. make sure you prepare okay?" he reminded me

"okay. thanks hyung." i said giving aj a half smile.

aj left my room and i fell back on my bed once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ the next day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jieun's p.o.v.

it was the day of the field trip and of course, every body was excited.

ah.. the smell of field trips.

i walked into my classroom and looked for my friends

i saw them and went to them

"hey" i greeted

"hey"

"where do you think we're going?" i asked them

"i dont know. gangnam maybe?" yura said

"okay class please form one line outside." the teacher said walking into our classroom

my friends stood up and we made our way outside.

we went to the back of the line and waited.

the line started moving and each and everyone of the students got in the bus.

me and my friends got in the bus later and took our seat.

"come on guys sit down" yura said patting the side of her seat.

sungji and miyoung immidiately sat down beside her

"where am i going to sit?" i asked

"there's a seat at the back of ours" miyoung said

i sighed. 

"alright" i said and sat down near the window seat

i looked out the window.

"hey." i heard a familiar voice 

i turned to look who it is

"hey hongbin.'' i replied and smiled

"you dont mind if i sit here, right?" he asked

"no. of course not." i said

he smiled.

i saw dongho enter the bus. 

he sat down behind me and hongbin on the other side of the bus.

the bus started moving and we started going to our destination

it has been a pretty long trip, but finally we got there.

all the students started going out of the bus.

hongbin stood up so did i.

"would you like to go first?" he asked

i smiled and walked out from my seat.

i saw dongho asleep in his seat and i paused, looking at him

"hey come on lets go" hongbin said

"nah it's alright, you may go first." i said. "are you sure?" hongbin asked.

"yeah." i said. hongbin smiled. "alright"

me and the sleeping dongho were the only students left at the bus.

"hey wake up" i lightly shaked him. dongho opened his eyes slowly. "where are we?" he asked

"were here already, you slept through the bus ride." i explained to him. "really?" he asked. "yeah." i replied to him.

"where are the other students?" he asked "they went out the bus already." i told him. "then why are you still here?" he asked rubbing his eyes. i rolled my eyes "duh to wake YOU UP." I said.

"thanks." he said smiling. dongho stood up. "well are you going out or.." he said softly. i let out a half smile and started walking.

the both of us got off the bus and went to the rest of the line. 

"okay students, you may now wander around this place, just make sure you'll be back at this exact spot when you hear our call." the teacher said, and at that moment, all the students started running towards every direction.

i looked for my friends and hongbin, but unfortunately i didnt get to see them.

i looked around even more for them, and sooner all those looking around finally gave in. i saw them from a far and went to them immidiattely. We took a stroll later on around the area and it was really beautiful. there were flowers, butterflies, but a pathway caught my eye. it was a pathway lined with cherry blossom trees. 

it was very pretty, the color, the flowers, but what made me love it more is that

it reminds me of how dongho and i met

i looked over to dongho and as usual, there were plenty of fangirls surrounding him. i smiled. as much as the fact of me only looking like a fangirl when i'm around him hurts, i am happy for dongho. "come on jieun lets stroll!!" my friends said yanking my by the wrist. sungji, miyoung, yura and i strolled around the pathway.

there was one place in the area, it was a manmade river, with a piere and still, cherry blossom trees which we passed by when we were walking and strolling. i paused and looked at the scenery before me for a while. it was really pretty.

"come on jieun lets go over there!" miyoung and sungji said pointing to somewhere.

"nah, i'll stay here for a while." i said

"okay then. catch you later" they said waving.

i sat down at the edge of the piere looking at the view; the lake, the cherry blossoms, everything. i smiled to myself.

"what are you doing here all alone?" i heard some one asked.

"oh, hey dongho." i said and smiled. he sat down next to me. "so yeah, what are you doing here, alone?" he asked. "my friends went to somewhere." i replied. "then why are you here?.. alone?" dongho asked. "i wanted to stay here, you know, by the lake and the cherry blossoms and stuff." dongho smiled looking forward to the scenery. 

"the school really did a great job on choosing this venue, huh?" dongho asked.

"they did. it reminds me of.." i stopped.

"of what?" dongho asked. "nothing. nevermind" i said. 

"it reminds you of.. the first time we met?" dongho asked me.

i chuckled a bit. "yeah.." i replied smiling, somewhat embarrassed. he smiled at me. 

"me too." he simply replied and smiled at me. 

i smiled and blushed hardly and turned away from him. DAYYUM HE LOOKS SO CUTE.

awkward atmosphere surrounded us for a while.

"so.. what about that hongbin guy?" dongho asked me.

"oh.. him.." i said softly avoiding dongho's eyes "yeah.." he replied looking away from me "what about him?" i asked.

"well the two of you have been hanging out lately, and you go on dates and stuff.." dongho said.

"what? no! i'm just helping him around the school. no dates." i said. "what about the ice creams?" dongho asked. "have you been spying on me or.." i jokingly said. "no! i just saw you and hongbin yesterday on the way home." he said "oh.. well yeah, nothing's really happening between the both of us." i said. "oh.. okay." dongho said. 

"so.. lets go now?" dongho said standing up. "sure" i said, dongho helping me up.