Opposite attracts but never lasts

143 days for you to say "I love you"

"Miss, your school uniform is already here. Would you like me to prepare the bath tub for you?" the head maid asked.

"I can do it by myself, you have done enough ahjumma~" Naeun replied in cheerful tone.

"If that's the case, I'll leave you in a bit" Naeun nods her head as the maid bows to her.

After hearing the door shut, Naeun immediately jump out of her bed and hurriedly took her shower.

"I'm so excited! I don't know where to place my excitement" she giggled by herself.

Once she is all done with her preparation, she decided to go downstairs and eat her breakfast and as usual her mother and father are already there. Her father reading a newspaper with his suit on and her mother hastily placing the foods on the table wearing an apron, what more to ask with this family? She, herself, thinks that this is the perfect family for everyone and she is truly happy that she is lucky enough to have them. Mrs. Son who noticed Naeun smiling brightly while watching the scene approached and lead her to the table.

"You're staring at us since forever, you should eat now." Mrs. Son smiled at her daughter and Naeun returned it back.

"I'm just thankful that I have you and dad.." Mr. Son clears his throat as he motion them to eat.


"Why do I have to wear this stupid uniform? I will look like a typical nerdy guy in our school. Tss" Myungsoo keep on nagging about his uniform.

"I don't see anything bad about it, young master" the maid uttered in a low voice.

"I don't need your opinion, get out. I'll change." Myungsoo glared at her.

"N-neh.." the maid runs out of the room.

"Stupid" he muttered and quickly changed to his uniform. As he was about to walk out of his room, he suddenly heard bickerings and for sure it is his parents. He decided to just jump out of the window and quietly walks to his school. 

"I have the worst family, ever" he said nonchalantly tone as he kicked a rock. 

 

Naeun's POV

I'm happily strolling down near the school since I still have 10 minutes before the class starts. I was enjoying it until something knocked over my head.

"What the.." I rubbed the spot where I got hit and I look for the culprit. 

Oh.. heavenly angels. What is this creature, is he an angel?

"Hey, are you okay?" he said worriedly as he kneels down.

"Y-ye.."

"Aigoo, my poor rock. I still need you for my shoot later" he caresses the rock and just look at me coldly.

What the actual ..

"Yah!" I shouted at him as he walked out without even saying sorry. That jerk, I was deceived by his appearance because if angels are like that then I would rather be with an evil. I continued to shout but I get nothing but a y smirk. 

"He will seriously get it. Ugh" I tried to stand up but ending up on the floor again. 

Oh the floor loves me this much.. bad start for the day. 

"Need help?" a manly voice echoed in my ear and little did I know that he is already helping me to stand up.

"I'm Kai, nice to meet you but I'm really in a hurry so see you next time" He bowed and left.

"I'm Naeun!!" I shouted my name hoping that he heard it, I feel my heart goes ddung ddung! 

As I was about to walk again, I saw a name pin and I picked it becaus--

"KIM MYUNGSOO?!" No no no no no no. It can't be.. 

 

Different uniforms in every department. 

Myungsoo - photography

Naeun - modeling

Kai - dancing

note: sorry for not updating yesterday, I wrote it in notepad and I actually saved it but all of my files are deleted. Sorry u_u ♥ Please comment and subscribe.