The saddest day

Love story

 

Amber’s POV:

-          How is she, doctor? How is she? Is she ok?

I asked when I saw the doctor walked out of the operating-rom. He looked … sad? No, please, I don’t want to hear bad news.

-          I’m so sorry, we did our best.

-          WHAT DO YOU MEAN? YOU DID YOUR BEST? TELL ME THAT SHE IS OK. TELL ME…

-          I’m so sorry about that, young man. I’m so sorry.

I broke down crying. I lost her, the person I love the most, the person I need the most in my life


.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

MY GRANDMOTHER, SHE LEFT ME BEHIND. SHE IS NO LONGER HERE FOR ME ANYMORE.

2 weeks later.

Still Amber’s POV

2 weeks have passed since my grandmother’s funeral but I still can’t accept the fact that she is gone. You ask why? Let me tell you a bit about me. I’m Amber Joseph Liu, the heir of Liu Corporation. Yeah, you heard it right, Liu Corporation is one of the biggest company in Korea. My parents is always busy with their career to the point that they have almost no time for me. Because of that, my grandmother is the most important person to me, she was always by my side when I needed her, she gave  me advises to help me get through my hard time, comforted me when I felt sad. She is everything to me and now, she is no longer here. Who is going to take care of me like she did?

I MISSED YOU, GRANDMOM.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I write this chapter for my grandmom. I really mis her, 8 years have passed but still I miss her

Bcoz to me, she is the most important person.

I'm out, byebye. leave your comment below, plz. thanks!