Introduction To My Life

When You're Gone

        People said that everyone will experience everythimh in life; sad moments, happy moments, and nothing last forever. But, I don't think that phrase is suitable for me. If it really does, then, what I'm doing right here?? I should be in the hospital right now, not here!! I stared at the letter for that she gave me earlier. I read it many time before that I can read it by heart now.  My life was so perfect before you came and took it from me.. WHY DID YOU DO THAT???!!!! 

 

I stared blankly at her tomb...

 

 

               I was born in a wealthy family. Being the only child, I automatically became an apple of my parents eyes. I have everything I want. You name it, I got it. Yeah, that phrase really suits me well. I have an  ipad, camera, ipod and not to mention the Samsung Galaxy S4 that gave to me as a birthday gift when I was 9 years old. But, everything's changed when I was 12 years old. My mother, brought me to a hospital for annual medical check-up. Dr Taeyang, our familly's doctor, called my mum to his office and I was left alone at the waiting area. Out of the blue, she stormed out of the ofice with tears streaming down her face. She ran as fast as she could towards me and hugged me tightly that I couldn't breathe.

 

              "Donghae-ah, listen to me", she finally let go of me after a few minutes.

              " Dr Taeyang told me that you have  a problem with your heart. But, don't worry, I'll do what ever it takaes to save you,ok? You just have to trust me", she said and smile weakly at me.

 

             "Ok", I replied and hugged her. Maybe it was just a simple word. Maybe it cannot calmed her down. But, I hope that's enough to say that I would never give up, for her. Not when I'm still at the very eve of my battle.

 

              From that day onwards, she became more concerned about what eat or what I do in my daily life. I started to go for a home school since mt mom was worried about me. But, you know what the saddest part about being is? You started to lose your BFF. 

              "You know what bonds us together? 1. Money 2. sports and 3. Fame..Yes you got money. But, are you sure you can play football in your condition now? Please realize that without it, you'll be outcast..", Key said with a mocking smile on his face before walking away from me.

 

                He's the reason why I can't trust people anymore. I became more stressful each day and it affected my health, making me mom worried about me. So, one day:

 

              I heard someone opened my bedroom's door from the outside but I didn't have any intention to know who was that. Suddenly, my mom entered my bedroom and lied down beside me on my king size bed.

 

              "Donghae-ah, I have a suprise for you", she purposedly didn't finish her sentence to attract my attention and let's just said that it did worked.

 

               I looked at her in disbelief. How could she found a donor in a just a year. I heard Dr Taeyang said to my mother that the waiting list was so long that maybe I had to wait for at least 10 years to get a donor. 

 

                She my hair and smile widely to me.

 

                "Donghae-ah, your father and I have been very busy lately. You must be lonely, right? I thought that maybe you would be happier if you have someone to play with", she said

 

                I could not understand what she was saying, but I know it was way out of my expectation. I opened my mouth to ask her something but a stranger suddenly entered my bedroom.

 

                "Donghae-ah, this is Miss Ok Jia Chung. She's going to take care of you when I'm not around. You can call her ahjumma. Go and greet her politely", my mum told me.

 

                "Annyeong hasseyeo", I said slowly. Only then I realize that her right hand was at her back as if she was hiding something from me.

 

              Then, a girl appear from ahjumma's back. I couldm't help but screaming out loud. Her face looked as if somepne had splashed acid on her face. Not to mention that she was blind too.!

 

              "Get out of my sight,get out now, you little monster", I screamed and covered my face with my palms, too afraid to look at her ugly face.