Preformance Project

Promise Me

Next day...

Tiffany woke up and suddenly remembered Taeyeon.

*Woah early in the morning,I think of Taeyeon* (Tiffany's thoughts)

She did her morning routine and headed downstairs for breakfast.She greets her family and sits down for breakfast.

"You seem happy today...is it beacause of..." Michelle said in a teasing tone.Tiffany rolled her eyes at Michelle's comment.

"...TAEYEON?!?!" Her family said together with smirks on their faces.Tiffany mentally facepalmed herself for telling her family about Taeyeon.

"Is this planned or something?? are you all planning to tease me all day??" Tiffany asked sarcastically. Her family just chuckled at her question.

"Um Miss Tiffany,a young man named Taeyeon is looking for you outside" Their buttler informed the Hwang's.They all face Tiffany and smirk while her parents grin at her.

*Shouldn't have announced that* (Tiffany's thoughts)

"Taeyeon is here gotta go,bye omma,appa..." Tiffany kiss her parents cheeks. "...bye Leo and Michelle" Tiffany turns to leave but stops, "Dont even think of looking out the window for Taeyeon" Tiffany merong her siblings and head out to the door.

"She is growing fast,I hope she choses who she wants well" Mr Hwang said when Tiffany left.Mrs Hwang,Leo and Michelle gave a nod.

Taeny...

"Good Morning Tiff...Fany!" Taeyeon dorkly grinned at Tiffany.

"Good Morning too TaeTae!" Tiffany replied with an eyesmile.

"Lets go" Taeyeon said.He opened the door for Tiffany,onced she was settled he started the car and drove off to school.

"Oh Fany~ah,I forgot to ask for your number" Taeyeon told Tiffany while still focused on the road.

"I will give you my number later once we reached the school,okay?"Tiffany  replied and recived a nod from Taeyeon.

In school...

Once Taeny arrived they saw their friends and they all attended their first class.Since they all attend English class,they are all classmates.

Since today they have english as their first subject is english,they headed to the classroom together.Once they arrived they took their seats.

Taeny sat next to eaxh other,Yulsic next to each other behind Taeny,while Soosun next to each other next to Yuri.

"Hey fany your number pls" Taeyeon  reminded Tiffany since the teacher has not arrived yet.

"Oh yeah here" Tiffany passed a folded paper that contains her number.

"Thanks I will text you" Taeyeon smiled at tiffany and was replied with an eyesmile.

Then their teacher came...

"Ok class before we start with the class,I want to announce that you all will have a project for each subject,I decided that instead if reports,you all will have to preform in front of the whole school" The class was nervous but show some happiness and excitement.

"You can preform in groups or a solo and sing,dance or act,obviously it has to be all in english.I will give you until next month to practice and finally you will all preform in front of the whole school" The teacher announced and then started the lecture.

After classes,in the lunch hall...

"Hey guys have you thought of what to do for the English project?" Yuri asked.

"Yup" Jessica and Tiffany answered.

"You guys dont need to stress that much since both of you are fluent in English" Sunny said to Jeti,While the guys nodded in agreement.

"Its ok,If you guys want,we can help you" Tiffany said while Jessica nodded.

"So,Tiffany what are you going to do?" Taeyeon asked Tiffany who was beside him.

"Oh I am going to sing" Tiffany replied smiling.

"You guys should hear Tiffany sing,she has a great voice" Sunny said excitedly. "Yeah great voice,like an angle" Jessica said complimenting Tiffany.

"Tiffany Jjang!!" Yuri said playfully.The others just laugh at his dorky side.

"Thanks guys,but im not really that good" Tiffany said while blushing.

"Well we are looking forward to your preformance" Taeyeon pointed out while smiling at Tiffany.The others besides Tiffany noticed his loving stare at her and wondered when will he confirm his feelings for her.

"How about you guys what are you going to do?" Sunny asked.The guys just star at each other.

"Well I am going to sing" Taeyeon said.Some of his fangis heard him and started squealing in excitment.His friends just looked at Taeyeon while he rolled his eyes.

"Me and Soo will dance"Yuri said while putting an arm around Sooyoung's shoulders,while Sooyoung gave a nod in confirmation.

"what about Sunny and Jessica?" Sooyoung asked.

"I will sing and sunny will dance" Jessica replied and sunny nodded.

After school,in the parking lot...

" Guys me and Tiffany will leave now" Taeyeon informed the rest.Taeny bid their goodbyes and headed to Taeyeon's car.

"Sooyoung,Jessica told me to drive with her home for today"Sunny told Sooyoung and he just gave her a small smile.

Jessica and Sunny bid goodbye to the two guys and walked to Jessica's/Krystal's car.

"What me to drive you home?" Sooyoung ask Yuri.

"Sure,thats bro"Yuri replied with a nod and both of the guys headed to Sooyoung's car.