See you again

Everything For You

"How can I solve a thing like that?" Chui Kimberly whined, her face formed a pout. She and her best friend Kris were studying at her house for an Algebra Test tomorrow.

 

"Oh come on Kimy" Kris said with a stern voice. "It's easy, you just have to do this" he said showing how to the equation for the nth time today. One thing you should know about Kimberly is that she never takes things seriously, well except when her parents are totally angry and when critical moments, you can also say she has the brain of a baby.

 

Kris laughed at his bestfriend/first love,  Kimberly is always childish.... Wait she looks childish also so that being childish fits her. "Yah! WU YI FAN DON'T YOU DARE LAUGH AT ME!" Kimberly shouted hitting Kris with her notebook.

 

 

Kris was there when Tao confessed to Kimberly, she was delighted of course, she had a crush on Tao ever since Kris could remember but he just kept silent. He'd rather watch her to be in the arms of the guy she loves and be happy.  After all being her best friend is much better than being strangers.

 

"So Kris, why don't you go find a girlfriend? We could go on a double date when you found one!" Kimberly said nudging her best friend. The two of them were walking to the library for another study session. 

 

"I do have a girlfriend" he said with a smirk on his handsome. "Really? Why didn't you tell me I thought I was your best friend" Kimberly whined. "Aren't you my girlfriend?" he asked with a naughty grin on his face. "What the heck you're talk-" then it hit her. Kris was saying girl friend, a friend who is a girl not girlfriend girldfriend. She giggled, "Then you're my boy friend" she said winking at Kris. I also wish that I'm your boyfriend.

 

 

Kris was walking down town, he and Luhan were about to meet to do some 'boy-stuff'. When he passed by a bar, what caught his attention was Tao was making out with another girl. Kris felt his blood boiling, he really want to get in there and punched Tao but he stopped himself, he made a choice. Remembering how much Kimberly cried when she found out that her father was cheating on her mother.

 

He never wanted to see her cry like that but he wants to tell her the truth, so he took a picture as proof. He was so angry but he needs to go to Kimberly now.

 

Time skip~

 

"So what are you doing here Kris?" Kimberly asked, giving Kris a cup of tea. "Can I ask you a question?" Kris asked, Kimberly laughed, "You already did Kris" she said before noticing Kris was serious. "Okay ask me" she said sitting beside Kris.

 

"What would you do if you found out Tao is cheating on you?" he asked looking straight to Kimberly's eyes. Kimberly laughed a sarcastic one, "Tao would never do that to me Kris" she said with playfulness.

 

"And what if he did?" he asked, he clearly knows Kimberly is gonna snap soon. "What the heck are you talking about WU YI FAN? Tao would never do that to me!" she stand up exclaiming every word.

 

Kris stands up also, "WELL IF HE DID LOVE YOU WHY IS HE INSIDE A BAR MAKING OUT WITH A GIRL!" he shouted, Kimberly being the stubborn girl she is. "I TOLD YOU WU YI FAN! TAO ISN'T CHEATING ON ME!''  she shouted back, tears were falling down her eyes. 

 

Kris threw his phone on the sofa, "Look at the evidence, Chui Kimberly.  You know why I am doing this? HUH? YOU KNOW WHY?" he gritted his teeth, Kimberly stared at her best friend. "Cause every time I see you cry, it pains me! Watching you in the arms of another man, breaks my heart! I loved you since I can't remember and if you can't trust your best friend, then..." Kris shook his head, he was crying also. He grabbed his coat and leave a crying Kimberly.

 

How unlucky for Kimberly cause lady luck isn't smiling at her today.

BEEP BEEP

Her phone rang signaling she receive a message. She opened it and read the 4 words that pained her more.

 

I never loved you

 

XXXX Tao

 

She cried again, first she lost her bestfriend, the one who has been helping her since she can remember and now her boyfriend who never love her. She grabbed her coat noticing it was raining outside but she didn't care, she needed to find the person who really love her, her bestfriend Kris.

 

Sha can't believe that she didn't notice him, he was there all along. Standing by her side all along, loving her through the years and here she was being the happy-go-lucky girl she is not noticing she was hurting her bestfriend, that she hurt him so much.

 

"Kris!" she shouted looking for him, it was raining really hard now and she was soaking wet. "Kris" she shouted again, then she notice a figure. "Kris!" she shouted.

 

Kris was standing in the middle of the rain, he was broken hearted seeing her crying because of him, the pain was so much to handle. Then he heard a too familiar voice shouting his name. He notice someone wrap an arm around him. 

 

"Kris, I'm sorry I didn't mean it" she said snuggling to Kris. Kris's eyes soften he slowly patted Kimberly head. She cried and sobbed, "I'm sorry, I didn't realize it, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" she kept mumbling she was sorry. "It's okay" he said cupping Kimberly's face. He slowly move closer to Kimberly's face and kissed her.

 

 

 

"And that was the day I realized that I love your appa" Kimberly told her 5 year old son, sitting on the meadows. "So appa is a great man?" Chris her son asked her. Kimberly nodded, "Appa was so great that he sacrificed his life for you baby" she said remembering the tragic day her husband died.

 

 

Kris and Chris were going home, to surprise Kimberly for her birthday. Kris was driving his car and his son was playing on his phone happily seated on the seat beside him, when his son accidentally dropped the phone. Kris eyed the road if it was clear and slowed down the car.

 

He went to grab his phone under his seat....

 

Honk Honk

 

A ten wheeler truck were gonna crush into them, Kris knew it was too late to change the direction of the car so he removed his seat belt and protected his son, softly whispering 'Tell your umma I love you and take good care of her okay?' and that was before he went unconcious.

 

It has been 4 days since Kris was unconcious, he was in ICU, after the operation the doctor has made but they said that it was 50/50. Kimberly was on his room, praying that he would wake up soon. When she felt Kris squeezed her hand, "Kris" she said panicking. "Shh..." Kris comforted her with a husky voice. "Kimy take good care of Chris okay?" he asked. Kimberly stared at him, "Wu Yi Fan don't make it sound that you're gonna die" she said tears streaming down her face.

 

"I am gonna leave soon, Kimberly, so take good care of our son. Take care of yourself" he continued, his usual handsome face was filled with scars and wounds from the accident. "Kris" Kimberly cried she doesn't know what to say. "I don't mind you marrying someone again, he does need a father" he said smiling one of his gorgeous smile. Kimberly cried harder, Kris wiped her tears, "I don't want the last image of you crying" he said hushing the crying girl. Kimberly forced herself to smile at her husband. Kris whispered an I love you before the line went flat.

 

 

"To lose someone you love is to alter your life forever......

              The pain stops, there are new people but the gap never closes....

                              This hole in your heart is the shape of the one you lost- no one else can fit in....

                                                                                                    -Jeanette Winterson