Bittersweet Performance

Strawberry Love

 

        “Ok. Let’s have a break first!” Jiyong said to the group. Seungri walked towards Jiyong. “Hyung, will we end up our preparations tomorrow?”

          “I think we can. Why?”

          “Ahhhh… That’s great because I’m going to watch Su Ming’s exit performance the next day. She has been working hard lately.” He grinned as he was telling Jiyong about Su Ming. The leader interrupted him.

          “Maknae ~ you have feelings for Su Ming now I guess?”

          “Huh? Huh? Hyung you’re at this again. I’m just good to her since I’m so guilty. How would I even?” he stopped because it was so awkward and he felt different inside him.

          “Still on the state of denial, neh?” Jiyong just smirked and told them to start their practice again.

 

          At last the day of the performance came. Su Ming called Seungri first.

 

          Kring Kring.

 

Su Ming: Ya! Seungri, don’t you ever forget my performance today, okay? Don’t be late. Watch me as one of the end product of your academy.

Seungri: Ottoke? (What do I do?) I’ll be so busy today.

Su Ming: (she felt frustrated since she expected him to come) YA! You promised me!

Seungri: Haha! You’re so gullible, I’m just joking. I’ll definitely come.

Su Ming: Arraso (Okay) ~ I’ll wait for you!

 

          Seungri grinned after hearing Su Ming’s voice. He’s also excited for this day, he left earlier to buy flowers for Su Ming.

 

          “Oh! Is this for your girlfriend, sir?” Seungri shook his head.

          “Ahhh… but she’s special.” He asked why.

          “Because when you were picking these flowers, you were looking at them carefully like you want to give the best for her…” he just smiled at the sales lady and went on his way to the academy.

 

          Suddenly, when he was near he got a call from TOP.

 

TOP: Seungri, we have a problem. Come to the studio right now.

Seungri: Huh? What happened hyung? I’m on my way to the academy.

TOP: I’ll tell you when you get here. Come here now!

 

          He was forced to go to the studio. There was actually a problem in their album, since the other songs were incomplete and they didn’t know why. The members should record again in order to meet the deadline of their album. Seungri felt frustrated since he wanted to see Su Ming’s performance. He wanted to call her but she left her phone at home. He just started to record and hoped to finish it immediately.

 

          Meanwhile, Su Ming was so excited to perform but it’s been 30 minutes after the program started but Seungri wasn’t still there. The instructors explained that Seungri was busy. One hour had passed but there is sill no trace of Seungri.

 

          It was already 8pm, an hour after the graduation exercise started when Seungri was still in the studio with his hyungs. He was so tensed when Taeyang noticed him.

 

          “You’re worried about Su Ming, right?”

          “Yeah ~ Both of us are late.” Taeyang just nodded as they continued recording.

 

“Where exactly is he hiding? He told me that he’ll come.” Su Ming felt lonely while talking to herself.

 

Members were still in the studio at 9pm since they haven’t done well but it’s almost Su Ming’s performance.

 

“Hyung, isn’t it finished yet?” Seungri asked Jiyong.

“Jiyong-ah, can we just let Seungri go? Let’s just edit his parts well. I think everything’s okay now. And I’ll just make up for his other parts since they’re only second voice and you just edit it…” Taeyang interrupted. Jiyong sighed.

“I understand. Let’s do that then. Seungri, you can go now…”

“But Youngbae hyung, aren’t you coming with me?”

“She’ll be fine without me.” He smiled as he let go of his dongsaeng. Daesung just patted his back for he understood what his hyung was going through.

 

        In a while, it was already Su Ming’s performance, she ended up doing a great job. She danced gracefully and was so beautiful in her costume and make up. He bowed to the people after performing but she didn’t see an important person in the crowd.