Crazy Fans

More Than Friends

The sun finally rises over Seoul, the street begin to be busy and people opening markets and stores.

A figure still in bed sleeping peacefully until another figure jump on the bed.

"Aish, YAH!!!" She yelled getting irritated.

"Ah Rimie-ah wake up, its already 7:30 am, We're gonna be late for class." The guy chuckle happily.

"Baekhyun! If you won't stop I'll fried you for breakfast today!" Ah Rim rose up from her sleep and Baekhyun sat on her bed wearing his brown uniform an his black pants along with his yellow backpack with a big smile plaster on his face.

Ah Rim stared at him for a while with a boring face.

"Oh come on Rimmie stop giving that facial expression, I know you love this guy here." He winked and Ahn Rim giggles as she have an idea.

Ah Rim slowly grabbed her covers as she throw it over Baekhyun's head and tackle him down onto the bed as laugh were filling the air.

"YAH!!! Rimmie stop it I can't breathe You're going to ruin my hair!" Baekhyun scream under the covers and Ah Rim ran into the bathroom.

Baekhyun remove the covers as he crossed his arms and got out of the bed andd walk towards the mirror to take a look at his hair nas he fixed it back in place.

Baekhyun went downstair to wait for Ah Rim.

Mrs. Han walk out of the kitchen, seeing Baekhyun looking at their chilhood pictures.

"Baekhyun darling, Did Anh Rim wake up?" Mrs. Han smile as she prepare breakfast.

"Umma she did, she even tackle me too." Baekhyung mugged but then chuckle afterward.

"Come have breakfast while Ah Rim gets ready." Baekhyun nodded and sat down for breakfast.

Ah Rim ran down the steps as she grab her apple. "Lets go Baek." Ah Rim said while she took a bite out of her apple.

"See you later umma." Baekhyun bow as they both leave to school.

The two walk down the street as Baekhyun wraps his arms around her shoulders.

"You have a busy schedule today again?" Ah Rim asked wondering.

"I do why? You miss me?" Baekhyun teased trying to giver Ahn Rim a peck on the cheek but she use her hand to block it and push his head away.

Baekhyun pout as he walk ahead of Ah Rim acting as if he is mad. "Still the same as always." Ah Rim shook her head.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HE'S HERE!" All the girls scream as they all surrounded Baekhyun who was taken by surprised.

"Baekhyun I love you, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Please be my boyfriend."

"I have a crush on you, please accept my letter."

All the girls were confessing at once and Baekhyun was shocked he was scared. He isn't use to being surrounded by many people.

Ah Rim cross her arms and walk pass the crowd. Baekhyun move away from them and he spotted Ah Rim walking away and ran towards her way.

"Rimie! Protect me." Ah Rim chuckles and Baekhyun was really scared.

"Aigoo, you have fan girls I don't want them to attack me." Baekhyun pout and wrapped his arms around Ah Rim's. He took a peek back at the crowd of girls and quickly look away.

"They are scary." Baekhyun whisper and Ah Rim giggles.

"Your the one for me only Byun Baekhyun." Jin Yeon stated as she crumble up her cofession letter and storm away.

/

Class finally start and Ah Rim was in Art class thinking of what to draw she don't know what to do for their project.

"Hrm, Should I draw Baekhyun?" She thought.

The school garden is where the Art class take place. Where they can view nature and draw things that comes into their mind as they explore the beautiful school garden.

Ah Rim was looking around and trying to think of something to draw.

Sudenly something caught her eyes. There was a girl drawing a person. Ah Rim made her way towards the girl who was drawing.

She stood there and watch the girl trying to finish her drawing.

"Woah you're pretty good at drawing." Ah Rim compliment. The girl shyly faced Ah Rim as she blushed.

"Thank you." She bow.

Ah Rim smile and something pop out of her mind. "Do you mind if I sat here with you and watch you sketch?" Ah Rim asked.

"Sure, go ahead I don't mind at all." Ah Rim move all her stuff as she sat next to her.

Ah Rim watches her slowly sketching the person's every features. "Who are you drawing?" Ah Rim asked being noisy.

"I'm drawing my crush." She shyly stated.

"Wahh, he's very handsome by the way my name is Ah Rim nice to meet you." Ah Rim greeted her.

"Nice to meet you I'm Min Ri." She greeted her back.

/

Music class starts as Baekhyun sat next to his guy friends. "Goodmorning guys." They all handshake and sat in a big group.

"Why are you late for class?" Suho asked. "Creepy girls were attacking me." Baekhyun said in a monotone voice.

"You weren't the only one that was attack all of us were attacked earlier this morning." Kris sighed.

A girl came and sat in the desk next to Baekhyun. Baekhyun notice she keeps staring at him.

She smile and greeted herself. "Annyeong my name is Jin Yeon. What's your name?" Jin Yeon asked Baekhyun but Baekhyun just smile and nodded his head without saying an word.

"Why isn't he answering any of my questions?" Jinyeon thought.

"What's with her?" Luhan whisper to Baekhyun and Baekhyun shrugged.

"That girl look so creepy Gege." Tao said in chinese to Lay, Luhan an Kris stared at Tao.

"What do you mean by that?" Chen asked Tao. "Of all people why do she wants to learn music when she always fall asleep in this class." Tao state the fact.

"Oh well, who cares." Xiu Min ignore them and eat his steam buns.

"Hyung do you like anyone?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun.

"No, do you?" Baekhyun asked back.

"Yes, but I'm scared she might not like me bnack." Chanyeol pouted.

"Everyone loves you, I'm sure she'll like you." Baekhyun pat his back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update Enjoy :D