-Chapter 40- FINALE

-E S C A P E-

“Okay Girls, let’s take a break!”

“Ne!”

All the girls went to the side where their bags where and sat at the floor. They’ve been rehearsing non-stop. They will make their comeback anytime soon.

Girls Generation has been constantly on top ever since they have debuted. They have captured the heart of all people with their charms. They were considered as Goddesses and people love them even the celebrities can’t deny how loveable the girls are.

“Unnie!” Seohyun called happily approaching their kid leader, “Where should we go?”

“Ummm” Taeyeon was leaning at the mirror. She was thinking, “You wanna go there?”

“Shall we?” Seohyun said excitedly

“Hey girls!” Tiffany said calling the attention of the two. “Come here! I’m gonna show you something”

It has been almost a year since the turn over has happened. Now, everything goes back to normal. They may have their own separated lives but they never leave each other’s side.

“Oh my gosh!” Yoona exclaimed, “Am I seeing this for real?”

They were all watching an exclusive footage of Super Junior on their interview at China which shows their huge popularity and influence. They just finfished their world tour in Beijing and are headed back to South Korea to prepare for another comeback.

“So, now that Choi Siwon is the new official CEO of the SM Entertainment, we expect changes” The reporter said

“Yes, of course” Siwon answered firmly, “Expect that we would bring only the best for the fans as well as for everyone who looks up to us”

“Not to mention that there have been few changes since and I think everyone is still in shock” The reporter commented

“I think so too. Even us, we all still can’t believe it but I hope they still continue to support us.” Siwon said smiling

“There is also a rumor regarding the comebacks. Is it true that Super Junior as well as Girl’s Generation will be making their comeback this year?” The reporter asked

“You definitely should watch out for that!” Heechul said as he takes over the mic and answer the question

The girls watched the whole interview and was very excited to see them again at the screen.

“Look at how Sungmin-oppa pouts. Aigoo, chincha!” Sunny exclaimed pouting too

“Aigoo! Look at you two, always pouting!” Hyoyeon said, “You should get yourself a boyfriend now too!”

“Who says I don’t have?” Sunny defended

“YA! BWAYA?” Taeyeon shouted angrily

“YA! Look who’s getting mad! You have one now too” Tiffany said smirking, “Chincha, you’re the luckiest…having Siwon-oppa”

“Wae, unnie? Are you jealous of Taeyeon-unnie or…Siwon-oppa?” Yoona asked making everyone else laugh

“OMOMO! Did you see that? Heechul-oppa showed the sign!”  Seohyun said jumping in joy as she turns to look at Jessica, “Unnie, he really made his promise”

“Ne. Arayo” Jessica said happily

“I wonder when they will be arriving here” Sunny suddenly asked making averyone think about it

“I know!” Yuri said crossing her arms as a triumphant voice was heard from her, “And I won’t tell!”

“YA! Kwon Yuri!” Jessica exclaimed hitting her at the arms

“Palli!” Tiffany joined Jessica and soon all of them are nagging at Yuri.

“Wait a minute” Yoona exclaimed all of a sudden, “We should be going by now. It’s already late”

They all immediately run out of the rehearsal room and hurriedly went to the car. After driving for a long way, finally they arrived at their destination.

There, they saw a familiar figure of a man standing. It was Donghae. They were shocked to see him there. The scheduled flight for the boys was tomorrow morning but they didn’t know that it was rescheduled today in the morning. They just stood there and watch him.

Suddenly, the boys started arriving approaching the girls who were just standing from afar.

“What happened?” Ryeowook asked

“Hae-oppa…” Yuri said feeling sad and hurt by what they’re seeing

“Sooyoung-ah!” Donghae said carefully taking her hand.

Sooyoung hasn’t woken up since that day. She has been shot and was in coma for almost a year. Though her vitals show normality, she still hasn’t woken up. She looks like she was just sleeping.

“Sooyoung, I haven’t forgotten the promise I made for you. Do you still remember? At the Old Church?” Donghae said with a sweet yet breaking tone in his voice. “You and I promised that we will always find each other. I have come back for you. Please, wake up now.  Wake up and look at me”

Donghae was already crying. He couldn’t stand looking at her in the eyes so he lowered his face and cried harder. Suddenly, he felt something touched his cheeks. He looked at her and saw her finally awake.

“Sooyoung!”

“Ya. Why are you crying?” Sooyoung asked weakly

Donghae couldn’t say anything as he was dumbfounded but he hugged her tightly

“Sooyoung! I love you. I love you” Donghae said.

She lift her left hand and touched his cheek wiping the tears, “I know”

“Promise me you’ll never leave me ever again”

“I never left. I was just here all this time, you just didn’t see it.” Sooyoung said smiling at Donghae, “But from now on, there’s no escaping. I promise.”

Donghae hugged her once more and soon broke the hug to kiss her in her lips.

-THE END-