Love For My Bestfriend (LastChapter)

Love For My Bestfriend

Hello :)) sad to say this is the last chapter of the story :))

Love for my Bestfriend~ Final Chapter :)) Hope you like it :))

"Stop drinking!,you shouted. "Aish! ji eun pls! sungjae said without looking at you..

"I said stop drinking sungjae!, you tap his hand until the glass fell off the ground and broke it..

"Ji eun!! What are you doing?! we have any relationship?! Are you my girlfriend to stop me of what am i doing?! you're only my bestfriend!! sungjae shouted while pointing to you.

Your heart broke into pieces when you heard sungjae's word..

 

"Yeah! im only your bestfriend, your maid, your assistant, your secretary!! your bestfriend!When you need me i'll be there! when you're sad i'll be here to comfort you making you happy! But when I need you, where are you!!? Yeah I have no rights to stop what you're doing!! Im only your bestfriend right?, You didn't know that you are crying..

"Happy birthday bestfriend!, you put the scrapbook on his table sungjae still on shocked. You pick up the broken pieces of glass, "Ji eun.. Sungjae stopped you but its too late the broken pieces of glass ripped your hands.. You dont know what to do, you run fast as you can..

"Oh? ji eun? where are you going? hyuna asked you, "what happened.? Eunkwang questioned, "nothing.. You came out of sungjae's house and still crying.. Sungjae still on his room checking the scrapbook.. The last page of the scrapbook says:

"I promise to listen to my Bestfriend "

"I promise to keep in touch with my Bestfriend constantly"

"I promise to be there when my Bestfriend needs me"

"I promise not to fall in love with my Bestfriend? Ever? "

~Sorry I can't control myself, I think i fell inlove with my Bestfriend..

 

When sungjae read the last page. He came out of his room and searching for you..

"Where's ji eun?, sungjae asked hyuna and eunkwang.. "She's outside crying, Eunkwang said in a sad face, "what happened huh yook sungjae!?, hyuna shouted to sungjae..

"aish.. Sungjae said.

You are at the park~

still crying.. "Wae?! I would like to confess my love to sungjae, but we are only bestfriends and never to be in lovers.. you are talking to yourself again..

"Yahhh!! Yook Sungjae!! Saranghae!! you shouted it as loud as you can..

"Really?!.. A voice came out.. A familiar voice..

When you turned around you saw sungjae..

You stood up quickly and bow your head because of embarrassing moment..

"You love me?! sungjae walk infront of you..

"As bestfriend..you said, "no. You can't control yourself right?, sungjae hold your hands..

"The scrapbook!?, you remember the scrapbook that you gave to sungjae..

"Gwaenchana, I'm sorry for what I've said earlier ji eun.. I didn't want to hurt you.., You just nod. "sungjae, I'm sorry.. I know you don't like me. You like me as a bestfriend. But sungjae please, let me love you.." You start crying again.

Sungjae hugged you..

"No ji eun.. Its okay if you love me.. Because I love you too..

You look at him while crying, he wiped your tears and said, ...

 

"I love you Ji Eun.. Sungjae hugged you again, you're still crying..

"Sungjae I know that you are only saying that because I'm crying.

"Nope. I'm saying this because I love you..

You smiled and says "if you really love me then shout ''I love you ji eun''in the world..

Sungjae whisper to your ears: .....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" I love you ji eun".. "But i said in the world.. You looking at him..

"You're my world, sungjae said and.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

he kiss your lips.. "Oh?! you said in a shocked.. "I kissed my bestfriend! sungjae tease and hugged you.. "Saengeilchukahamnida sungjae :)) you said and hold his hands..

"Call me oppa from now on,, "sungjae oppa:)) you said and then he kiss you again while hugging you..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hope u like it melodies :)