Chapter 4

Love For My Bestfriend

Love for my Bestfriend~ chapter 4 hope you like it :))

~at your house~

"what gift do i give to sungjae? you are talking to yourself -__-

you remember the scrapbook that you make.. "Ah! the scrapbook! You said while smiling..

You get the scrapbook in your cabinet..

(A/N:the scrapbook thing is made by you :)) this scrapbook is full of pictures of you and sungjae, your happy moments and etc.)

~8:00 In the evening, sungjae's house~

"eunkwang hyung! I'll be back, i will go to my room first", sungjae said while waving his hand. "Annyeong! :)) you shouted, "oh? ji eun you're late" hyuna said while drinking an iced tea, "yahh! hyuna! its okay if ji eun is late she is the BESTFRIEND of sungjae.", eunkwang said to hyuna, "mianhae, hyuna pleased, "anni, gwenchana, you smiled "where's sungjae?, "he's upstairs, eunkwang said. You knock at sungjae's room ~ "come in!, sungjae shouted..

You enter at his room.. You saw sungjae is surfing the net.. "Oh?! Your late ji eun, where's my gift now baby girl? sungjae tease you..

You blushed at what he said.. you saw a bottle of gin and a glass. "Oh? you're drinking?, you questioned him in a shocked face.. "Ne~only this time, you want?, he offers a gin to you. "Yahh! You are too young to drink a gin or whatever! you shouted him, "oh?! wae?! ji eun Im 18 yrs. old now! and Im ready to drink alcoholics liquids! sungjae shouted and stared at you..