The letter

Letter to a Bully

 

I don't know what I did to make you hate me, or why you always treated me like you did, all I know is that every time you humiliated me, every time you pushed me down, trampled on my books and treated me like absolute . I don't blame you. I don't know what has gone on in your life to make you the way you are now, but I was glad that I was the outlet for your pent up frustration. I don't know how you got everyone in school and my friends to hate me, but you did it. It was enough that I was bullied and abused at home by my family and when you started to it drove me over the edge; having the guy you've liked for 8 years  bully you and turn everyone against you, but as I said before I was glad to be the outlet for your frustration. I just want to let you know that I still love you with all my heart, but I just couldn't take it anymore, you were the reason my suicide attempts failed, every time I thought of you, I told myself that you wouldn't like a girl who tries to kill herself, so I stopped. But unfortunately I lost hope and if you're reading this letter it seems like my latest attempt has succeed. All those school days suffering at your hands and crying every night, just made me realise that I really, really don't blame you. You were that light in my life even though you hated me. I should end this here, my fathers home and I want to do this before he finds me. Anyway, I hope you don't blame yourself, even though I doubt you would, I love you Zico and I always will.
 
Hana
 
Zico's eyes were wide as he read though the letter, silent tears escaped them. He finished reading and dropped to his knees, letting out a animalistic scream before sobbing into his hands. 
 
Hana-ah I never hated you. I loved you so much, I just didn't know how to show it..